I Didn't Signed Up For This

WHO

Y/N P. O. V

 

"What a small world" I said while looking at the 13 guys who are in their own world. I let out a big sigh.

 

"CAN YOU STOP EATING MY PUDDING" Seungcheol shouted at Jeonghan who is ignoring the older.

 

"You already have poor quality in english. Also in cooking mama?" Vernon shakes his head while watching Seungkwan fail

 

"Don't worry Mama will fix" Dk repeated the device ending him getting slap on the shoulder by Seungkwan.

 

"LOW QUALITY! LOW QUALITY?! I'M THE BEST QUALITY" Seungkwan said as he throws the DS at Dino's lap.

 

"Yaa! Y u vent your anger at me hyung?" Dino frowned, rubbing his injured lap

 

"Run Mingyu! RUN" Hoshi, Jun and Wonwoo cheered at the latter whose running from his life. Jihoon is almost catching up with the younger ready to hit him with his guitar.

 

"Lord, please guide the kids and please end this CHAOS" Joshua plead

 

"Want some popcorn Y/N?" Minghao offered.

 

"So this is their normal hide out" I took a piece of popcorn and ate it.

 

"According to Gyu. It's a yes. Whenever there is a new "family" member. They ended up having a party for that person" A pause "But every friday is their have  fun and get wasted day" Minghao said.

 

"Ahh..It looks so fun" I said while watching Jihoon on top of Mingyu. I then glance at Minghao. "Hey, why didn't you tell me that you're leaving independently?" I pouted.

 

"Aigoo, Y/N is mad?" He ruffled my hair.

 

"Yaaa! Don't touch me! Your hands are full of butter" I said as I removed his oily hands. Aish. I can feel the oiliness on my hair.

 

"You two looks like having fun" Dk popped out.

 

The two of us were surprised to the point Minghao throw his popcorn at him.

 

"Yaaa! How many times did I told you not to pop up out of nowhere!" Minghao scolded him.

 

I was about to say something when I was interrupted by Seungcheol Oppa.

 

"Now! Let the real party began!" He shouted placing a box of beers and alcohols on the table full of snacks.

 

I then looked around for the younger  kids. If they're still staying.

 

"If you're looking for Dino and his friends. Joshua already brought them to their favorite room" Jeonghan appeared and gave me a glass. "That's only  juice." he said with a smile and left.

 

"Gather around kids" Seungcheol said.

 

All of us began forming a big circle.  This seems like bonfire.  But without the actual fire.

 

Seungcheol then began placing the drinks and snacks in the middle.  After that the boys then suddenly began getting their own bottle.

 

"They look hyenas attacking their prey" I thought as I shrug it off.

 

"KAPPAIIII" Seungcheol shouted as he raised his bottle and gulped it down.

 

"Kappai?" I questioned 

 

"I know it's Kanpai" Jihoon said "oh well let him be" he then take a sip of his bottle.

 

"KAPPAIII" seungcheol repeated while drinking his second bottle

 

"Here we go again" Jeonghan said as he drink his bottle.

 

I then scoot closer to Minghao and stares at the glass I'm holding before tasting it. 

 

"Eeek! It tastes awful!'' I remarked before Minghao chuckled ruffling my hair. 

 

"You'll get use to the taste too.'' He added before sipping his own bottle. 

 

"But Jeonghan oppa said,  that this is only a glass of juice "I complained.

 

"You have been tricked by the angel in disguise" Mingyu said as he glance at Jeonghan.

 

"Why do you guys drink every friday, and why does Seungcheol oppa is looking red already?'' I pointed out as I take a chip and eat it.

 

"Ah. It usually means tha--'' Mingyu then looked at Minghao.

 

I then tilted my head in confusion. Why does Mingyu looks scared. I then glance at the boys and they're smiling creepily. I was startled when Mingaho began shouting.

 

" Yaaa..Why are you ge---getting clo-see.. Hy--ung" Minghao stutter as he throw a pillow at Seungcheol 

 

Seungcheol then looked at me and started crawling towards.

 

"Omo! Oppa, you're so red.'' I said, Seungcheol face getting closer.

 

The other boys suddenly panicked at the sudden turned situation. Mingyu then grabbed Minghao's collar and aggressively pulled him in between me and Seungcheol.

 

Ending him getting a rough kiss by the older

 

My eyes began to widen that someone immediately pulled me against his chest.

 

"Your innocence must be remained pure"

 

"Joshua oppa" I said as I touched his chest.

 

I can't see but I know the guys are enjoying it.

 

"Welcome to the club of ByunCheol victims" Jeonghan proudly said.

 

"Your strength is no match.  Even you kept on pushing him. He'll won't stop" Jihoon said.

 

"Oppa,  what's happening?" I asked

 

"Nothing Y/N,  you don't have to witness it" Joshua answered.

 

"3"

 

"2"

 

"1"

 

Joshua oppa then released me from his hug.  I blinked twice and saw that Minghao soul already left.  While Seungcheol oppa is finishing his new bottle again.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

A/N: Please ready your heart for the next chapter.

\(;´□`)/