Bonding with the Oppas

WHO

"Look look I can get that bongbong stufftoy'' Y/N said after Wonwoo inserted some coins at the claw machine.

 

"Alright. Let see if you have luck by your side.'' Wonwoo said as he watch you aimed the claw at the said plushie.

 

"Ya, Soonyoung. Get me that" Jihoon pointed at the carrot plushie.

 

"Ehh. You get it" Hoshi said "Okay, okay I'll get that plushie. Just don't raised your fist. Geez"

 

While they're busy with the claw machine, Jun noticed the four are having fun by themselves that's why he also joined the fun and stares at the machine beside Wonwoo. 

 

"You on this game" Jihoon said he then pulls Jun's wrist. "You, get me that carrot" he demanded.

 

Jun doesn't want to cause any trouble so he followed the latters command. He got the plushie in just one trial.

 

Jihoon squealed in delight as he hugged the carrot. Jun founds it cute so ended up ruffling his hair.

 

"I got it!" Y/N exclaimed as she jump up and down. "In your faceee" she teased Hoshi who is sulking in the corner.

 

Wonwoo then approached the older and pat his back."It's okay. I also at that game" he said cheering him up.

 

The three kids laughs at the interaction of the two.

 

"What should we do next?" Y/N asked

 

Before Jun give his answer. He was interrupted by his Uncle.

 

"Wonwoo! You lil punk." He shouted while closing the drawer of the counter. "You still haven't change ey. I told you a million times to ask my permission"

 

"Opps, I forgot" Wonwoo makes a peace sign.

 

"Somethings will never changed" Jun said while playing the claw machine. He then got a devil plushie and angel one this reminds him of his Uncles.

 

"Uncl--Hyung for you" he gave the devil plushie to Jeonghan earning him another scold and lil bit of drama. Jun ignored him and went to the kids who are playing dance revolution.

 

Jun can't help but to smile while looking at them playing.

 

"That girl reminds me of Wonwoo's little sister"

 

Jun looked at his side and saw Jeonghan smiling. "Yeah, isn't it cute though" 

 

"No wonder, Woo seems attached to the girl...Name?"

 

"Y/N, Not only him but the other two became close to her also" referring to Hoshi and Jihoon.

 

"Ah, oh yeah" Jeonghan pats Jun's shoulder the younger look at his uncle and saw that he is holding a paper bag.

 

Jun said "Nope" and he left the older frowning.

 

"Hey kids, it's time to go home" Jun announced using the mic of the cashier.

 

"Jun?" Y/N said as she tilt her head. She saw Hoshi looking at his watch

 

"It's already 10:10" he said while showing his watch.

 

"Whaaaat?!"

 

"Let's go home?"

 

"Yee--" the sound of Y/N's stomach interferes.

 

"Will eat first, Junny knows a lot of street foods"

 

"Street foods?" Y/N's eyes began to sparkle. She didn't know what is a street food consists of but she is dying to experience it. "LEGGO LEGGOO" she shakes Wonwoo's shoulder.

 

Jun then came in and Y/N saw him she as well shakes Jun's shoulder back and forth.

 

"Stop" Jun said as he takes off Y/N's hands away.

 

"Hyung!" Someone shouted

 

"Hey, you're still too slow. Low quality slow"

 

"Me? Slow? I'm not low quality! I'm the highest quality of slow"

 

When Jun turned his back. He saw his brother with his two friends. Seungkwan and Vernon who are still quarreling over the low quality. Jun opened his arm for a warm hug that Dino always give.  Unfortunately the kid ran towards Y/N instead. Hugging her tight.

 

"Noona, you're also here. Yaaay" Dino said as he looks as Y/N with a big smile. "Did Jun Hyung and Wonwoo Hyung make you cut your classes?" He added. As if cutting classes of his brother is a normal thing. "And he brought Soonyoung hyung and Jihoon hyung as well" he added.

 

"Hey, I'm hurt" Jun said. As he hold his chest. Dino laughed and went to his hyung to give him a hug and a kiss.

 

"I'm sorry to disturb your sibling goals relationship" Vernon said "But I noticed that we're the only people here. Like usually this place is crowded by now"

 

"I closed the arcade" Jeonghan entered "For those 2 rascals plus the other 2" pointing at Jun and Wonwoo then at Hoshi and Jihoon.

 

"Ehhh! Unfair. How about us? You hardly do it. If the three of us are here" Seungkwan complained.

 

"Unc--Hyung, we're just gonna Y/N on her way home. We will be back" Jun interrupted. Knowing that once Seungkwan began to complain there is no stopping him.

 

His uncle nodded as he listened to the kid complain about everything. Jun gave Dino the left over tokens so he and Vernon can play.

 

"Thank you, Hyung" the two kids say as they went off to play.

 

Leaving Jeonghan alone with the diva.

 

"Let's go~" Wonwoo said "My lil sis is hungry" he then messes Y/N's hair earning him a glare that is cute. Hoshi pinches Y/N's cheeks "Let's eat now".

 

The five head out. They went inside a market where every corner is full of mouthwatering foods. Y/N kept on pointing what she wants.

 

"You pay" Jun whispered to Wonwoo

 

Woo then whispered to Jihoon " You pay"

 

"You pay" Jihoon whispered to Hoshi

 

"Eh, why me?" Hoshi cried

 

"You suggested it. Besides I need to pay this month rent" Jun said

 

"I did not! It's Wonwoo's idea" Hoshi defended

 

"How many times did Hyung told you not to pa--" wonwoo didn't finished it cause Y/N began pushing the four boys infront of the vendor selling rice cakes "I want that" she commanded

 

"She wants that. And I want this" Jun said while holding a stick of fish cakes "Now pay up" he added and took a bite.

 

"I also want this" Jihoon grabbed 3 fish cakes.

 

"Thank you for the treat Woo" Hoshi teased as he took a bite of his fish cake

 

Wonwoo just gave them the look.  But in the end he pay all the food the kids ate. He was also fed by the kids.

 

Now the five are currently waiting for the Bus.

 

"Did you have fun?" Jihoon asked Y/N who is still eating her ice cream

 

"Yep, Super. DUPER. I hope it will never end" she said as she took a full spoon of ice cream.

 

"That's good to hear" Wonwoo said. "The bus is here"

 

"Eh..." Y/N frowned. She really meant it when she says she doesn't want it to end.

 

"Ey, don't be sad. We can still do this other time" Jun said as he ruffles Y/N's hair.

 

"Will see each other tomorrow okay? Well only Jun because his your classmate." Hoshi sighed "I'm stuck with this two baboons" he mumbled.

 

Y/N chuckled and went inside the bus. As she sat down she looks at the window and saw the guys waving at him. She waves at them using her spoon with a big grin in her face.