I'm back

WHO

The door began to open itself and her jaw began to drop. Y/N didn't expect that the person that came in.

 

"Honey! I'm ba---" he looked at the girl and then to Jun who is raising his brow and pointing at the box he just dropped.

 

"Oh ! The cake!" He cursed and immediately grabs the box.

 

"Ya! Your cheating on me! How da--" He was interrupted when he heard the cute voice calling his name

 

"Wonwoo Hyung!" Dino shouted on the other side " You again?!" Dino's disappointment can be felt by wonwoo.

 

"Yaa, what's with the tone. Look I brought your favorite cake" Wonwoo said while walking and heading where Dino is. When he stopped and he turned his back to Jun just to give him death stare...

 

Jun chucked when he saw his bestfriend pouting and telling him that they need to talk later. He nodded and turns his attention to Y/N who is still in shocked.

 

------------------------------------

 

He grabs her wrist and went outside. While walking in the streets. Jun started to break the ice.

 

"I know you're still confused. You want to know, what is Wonwoo doing in my house? Why am I poor?" He laughed in the term he said "Where is my parents? So on and so forth " He glance at Y/N who is staring and patiently waiting for his answer.

 

He let out a deep sighed and said " My parents are dead...They died in a car accident" He let out another sigh "Wonwoo is my only friend, well best friend technically. We have been together since elementary." After saying it. Silence began to take over.

 

He then heard someone sobbing. He immediately turned his head to Y/N and saw her silently sobbing. He can't help but laugh and pinches her lil chubby cheeks

 

"Hey, why are you crying? Don't cry" a pause "Now, I'm feeling guilty" he then let out another laugh.

 

"It's because you're such a dependable guy ne. Im just-- moved.'' Y/N sighed then looked around and suddenly thought of an idea the moment she saw a convenience store.

 

Grabbing the older one's hand she immediately rushed towards the said store and with a grin she said..

 

"I'm gonna treat you tonight since you gave me a portion of your food earlier!'' Y/N said with her usual grin before clinging to this arms of Jun.

 

"Just pick any!'' Y/N said

 

"Ahh. But you don't really have to do such things, and of course you're my visitor. I should at least give you food, right?'' Jun said with a smile as Y/N is now touring him inside the said store.

 

"But you have to eat!''Y/N pursued.

 

Sighing, Jun then look for foods he could eat. What else can he do anyway, Y/N too stubborn as well.

 

Jun grabbed a pack of chips and a bottle of water."Done" he said while holding the food.

 

Y/N looked at him with disbelief "Only that???" The boy just nod.

 

Y/N pouts and shoves Jun away. She then grabbed a basket and immediately loaded it with snacks.

 

"That's too much Y/N" Jun said while looking at the basket full of snacks. " I told you, I'm fine with this chips and water. You don---"

 

"Shh"Y/N placed her index finger on his lips to hush him down " Quiet, this is my treat and you can share it with Dino or Wonwoo" she then placed it on the counter. And let the cashier check out the snacks she bought.

 

After that Jun carries the two plastic bag. " I just realized that you're really stubborn" he chuckled.

 

Y/N hit his arm lightly "I'm not" she stop walking when she saw the bus is coming " The bus is here"

 

"Are you sure that you can go by yourself?" He said while looking at her with a worried expression. "I can still accompany you to your house"

 

"Nope, it's okay. I can handle it" Y/N said. The bus arrived and the door is now open. Y/N take a few steps then glanced behind "Thank you Jun and see you tomorrow" she waved her hand and went inside to looked for an empty seat.

 

Y/N sat down and look at the window. She saw Jun walking back. She then covered her faces and let out a soft scream.

 

"She's really weird...in a good way" Jun thought as he input the code of his house "I'm home" he said while putting his shoes in the rack. Jun placed the plastic bags on the table and looked for Dino.

 

He saw him sleeping on his bed. He then pecks his lil brother's forehead and fixes his blanket. "Goodnight kiddo" is the last words he say before closing the door.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Finally, the traitor is back"

 

Jun turned his back and saw Woo whose legs are cross and currently sitting on the counter.

 

"What the hell are you doing there Woo?" Jun asked

 

"I should be the one telling you that. T.R.A.E.T.O.R" Woo said crossing his arms.

 

"You're spelling is wrong. It's supposed to be I not E. Babo" Jihoon corrected him.

 

"Lol. Babo" Hoshi repeated

 

"Wait! Wait! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" Jun loses his temper. He didn't expect Jihoon and Hoshi inside his house. He knows the Woo is always at his house but the two? Unbelievable.

 

"How can be that you're rank 1? Duuh, we're here cause we're neighbors" Jihoon said sarcastically.

 

Jun raised held his hands up. "I'm done with you three! Wake me up if you need me. On second thought don't interrupt me" he said going to his room and locking it shut. He lay down beside his lil brother and went to sleep.

 

"Nice, you ruined the moment fairy" Woo said with irritation.

 

"You're the one who ruined it. If you spelled the word traitor right. I won't bothered butting in" Jihoon defended as he stick his tongue out. "Well my mission is done. Peace!" Leaving the two behind.

 

"You're really a bag of bad luck" Hoshi said patting Woo's back and immediately head outside the house before getting hit.

 

"Aish! It's not my fault those two babo's know the code of this house" Woo said as he closed the front door of the house. "It's so easy to rob your house if your pin is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" he entered his house which is beside Jun's.