3 Is Better Than 1

WHO

Y/N sighed as she looks at the busy streets below . She smiled when she remembered what happened earlier.

 

⏪⏪⏪Flashback 2hrs ago.

 

Everybody are already sober except from Y/N.

 

"I'M LIKE A BIIIRD NOOOOOT A TURKEEEY " Minghao raised his arm high and was ready to jump over the table.

 

Mingyu is just in the right position when Minghao jumped over. With his fast reflex he was able to caught the flying turkey.

 

"I don't believe you can fly~" Mingyu said before throwing him on the couch.

 

"I'M A TURKEY" Minghao shoves his face. Realizing that he can't fly.

 

"Can you staph being so clingy" Wonwoo said pushing Junhui away.

 

"Nado saranghae~ " Jun said with a grin.

 

Goosebumps began appearing on Wonwoo's arm."Bruuh, I love you too but no homo" he said making the older hugged him tight.

 

"Jihoon hyung. Aegyooo " Dk said as he make finger hearts to his hyung.

 

"Will you adopt me? Jihoon-ah wants to cuddle~ "Jihoon said with a high tone.

 

Because of his cuteness. Dk can't help but to be possessed by a weird spirit. He began rolling in circles on the floor. 

 

"All by myself~ Don't wanna be. All by my self ANYYYYMOOOREE ~~" Seungcheol sulking in the corner cause his been ignored by his two best friends.

 

"Joshua, I know that you didn't drink. But why do I feel that you're more drunk than I am?" Jeonghan asked while he was being touched by the younger.

 

"Ah one, ah two,  ah three. Ah one two three" Soonyoung started dancing without music.

 

End of flashback ⏩⏩⏩

 

"Aren't you beautiful?" Jeonghan suddenly appeared. Making her startle.

 

"W--hat?" Y/N asked she wanted to repeat what Jeonghan said earlier.

 

"I said the view is beautiful right?" He said. He noticed that Y/N began to pout. He then pinched her cheek"You're also beautiful " he chuckled.

 

Y/N blushed upon hearing it again.

 

"Not yet tired?" Seungcheol put his arm around your shoulder.

 

"N--ot ye--yet "Y/N stutter. Her heartbeat began beating fastly when someone hugged her from behind. Putting his arm around her waist.

 

"Your arm remove it" he ordered Cheol.  Which he followed and gave him a smirk.

 

Y/N clears when the guy placed his chin on her shoulder.

 

"Don't be fooled by them" he said seriously "Remember your promised you made when you're 8yrs old"

 

"Jo--joshua Op--pa" Y/N glance at him. Her eyes widen when Cheol grabbed her chin and make her look at him.

 

"Here's the pin codes for the four rooms at the 7th floor.  Feel free to choice " Cheol said with a smile he then leans forward and pecks her cheeks. He placed the paper on her hand.  "Goodnight Y/N and dream of me"he winked at Y/N before leaving.

 

"Disgusting" Both guys said.

 

"Don't be fooled by his kisses" Jeonghan said as he held Y/N hands.  "Be fooled by my kisses" He then leans closer and pecks the tip of her nose.

 

"Byuntae " Joshua mumbles. Still hugging Y/N from behind.

 

"Looks whose talking" Jeonghan sass.  He hits Joshua arm before leaving he winks at Y/N.

 

Y/N bite her lower lip and lowered her head down.

 

"At last we're alone" Joshua whispered

 

Y/N suddenly lift her head up when Joshua bite her ear.

 

"Yaa--aa,  wh--at ar-e yo---you doing?" Y/N startled at the sudden action of the older.

 

"I don't know.  I just want to do it" Joshua said as he remove his arm around her waist. He then make her turned around and cupped her cheeks. "Don't rushed yourself" he leans forward and pecks her forehead

 

"Goodnight Princess" he smiled and left.

 

Y/N pinches her arm if she's dreaming. When she felt the pain she ended up squealing.

 

______________________________

N/A:You've been attacked by the 95liners.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°͡° ͜ʖ ͡°͡° ͜ʖ ͡°♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ