Friends..

WHO

"I--I'm Y/N! And your brother is looking for you! You were supposed to fetch him from school" Y/N said which made the guy sprang up from his seat and rushed out from their classroom

 

"Wait! Jun!" Y/N shouted following him from behind.

 

"Dino!" Jun said before rushing over to his younger brother.

 

"Hyung!" Dino smiled from ear to ear as he ran towards his brother giving him a big dinosaur hug.

 

Jun is still catching his breath. He ruffles his lil brother's hair and said "I'm sorry Dino, I was--"

 

"It's okay Hyung, I know that you haven't sleep yet. I can tell it by looking at your saggy eyes" Dino teased

 

Jun smiled as he lift his lil brother up and carries him.

 

"Noona!" Dino exclaimed when he saw Y/N exhausted.

 

He then ran into your arms, making you wrap your arms around the boy.

 

"Hyung! She helped me earlier to search you!" Dino said enthusiastically as he started to snuggle up to the older one. Feeling such comfort towards Y/N

 

"Dino" Jun then approached the snuggling Dino and confused Y/N. Only to part the both of them.

 

"Don't be so clingy to her. She does not like it" Jun said before turning his gaze to her. "I'm sorry about my brother" he said before bowing his head politely.

 

"No no, in all honesty I like him too" Y/N said before smiling at the younger which made Dino yelp in joy.

 

"Let's bring her with us!" Dino suggested before clinging onto the olders arms

 

"What? No!" Jun rejected with all of his might before sighing. "Fine fine fine. Staph with that puppy eyes of yours"

 

Dino screamed with joy

 

"Are you fine with that?" Jun asked Y/N and she replied with a nod.

 

-------------------------------------

 

They arrived safety at Junhui's place.

 

'' Come in, I'm sorry if the house is a little bit messy" he said while putting his shoes on the rack.

 

"Noona~ Come in and let's plaaay~" Dino said while pulling her arm. "Okay, okay" you replied

 

"Y/N, play with Dino first. I'm just gonna prepare our dinner" Jun said " also thank you" he then went to the kitchen. He let out a big sigh holding the two ramens. " My salary will be given tomorrow, I think this would be okay.." He thought.

 

Y/N and Dino are playing rock, paper, scissors.

 

"You lose again Noona" The younger laugh and flicks your forehead lightly.

 

"Heey, let me win just once" Y/N pouted

 

"Kawi bawi po!"

 

"ROCK beats PAPER" Dino shouted and pecks her forehead. Making her blushed

 

"Yaa, why are you so good in rock, pap---" she was interrupted by the smell of ramen. "Foood~"she mumbled

 

"RAAAMEEEN!" said dino with an enthusiastic tone

 

Jun placed the pot in the middle. He then served three bowls. One for him, Y/N and dino.

 

" I'm sorry Y/N, this is all we got" he said "This is ramen by the way"

 

He glance at Y/N and was surprised with her reaction. He didn't see any disgust or disappoint on her face. But her face is full of joy and excitement. Jun can't helped but smiled.

 

"DONE!" He looked at his lil brother who is already done.

 

"Here" He gave his bowl to Dino. The kid looked at him with a confused expression.

 

" I'm full, You can have mine" He ruffled the youngers hair.

 

Jun looks at Y/N and founds out that the girl is hesitating if she would gave her share or will finish it.

 

"Finish your food Y/N" Jun said

 

Making Y/N screamed in joy and happily continues eating her noodles.

 

Cute is all Jun can think of while looking at the two kids infront of him.

 

Y/N then starts munching down the ramen served to him by none other than Jun.

 

But first and foremost, she was surprised at Jun's lifestyle. Knowing that they are enrolled at a very elite and exclusive school made her think.

 

But since she's the Student Council President, she knew then that Jun is at that school because of the Scholarship Privilege bestowed upon Jun.

 

Being the smartest guy at the campus has it's advantage too even though he is quite aloof.

 

Y/N then became interested with Wen Junhui because of this.

 

And all of her thoughts disappeared when Jun poked her cheeks once again, waking her up from her thoughts.

 

"Seems like you're thinking of something deep, what is it?'' Jun asked while the little brother, Dino is playing.

 

Alot of questions had popped one by one onto Y/N, but she just decided to shrug it off and it might not be the right time yet to ask such complicated questions to the latter.

 

For now, she would enjoy what she have.

 

Friends.

 

Time flies and it is now 10:10 in the evening. Y/N began to realized it's already late. She stands up and rushed towards the door.

 

"Wait, I'll accompany you outside. It's dark already" Jun said while following her in the entrance "Your also a girl" he added.

 

Y/N's mind is occupied with her thoughts. She didn't even listened on Jun's offer escorting her outside. She is ready to open the door when..