New Fact

WHO

Y/N P. O. V

 

"Mingyu-yah!" I screamed the moment I saw one of my bestfriend approaching.

 

"Boo." Minghao whispered, as if he's so done with Mingyu for ing him to me.

 

I then ran towards the latter and gave him a bear hug, with Minghao following me from behind. 

 

"It's been so long since I've been to your uncle Joshua's Cafe." 

 

"So, let's go to uncle Joshua's Cafe now!" I said in glee as I grabbed both of the hands of my bestfriends. 

 

"We can use my car." Mingyu offered which was only brushed off by Minghao.

 

"No, thank you, Mingyu. But we're gonna use my car." Minghao said as he grabbed my arm 

 

"Er--B-but.'' I could only stutter. "How about the two of you, play Kawi bawi po?!" I suggested

 

Mingyu chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Fine. We'll go to Minghao's car. Are you happy now, hao?" Mingyu said then he grabbed my arm and we went inside the backseat. 

 

"WHA--HEY, MINGYU THAT'S CHEATING." Minghao said but sighed in defeat, as Mingyu could only stick his tongue out. 

 

As we arrived at the said cafe, I then saw a familiar face. 

 

"Noona!" Dino ran towards me and gave me a hug. 

 

"Woah. I thought you were an only child?''Minghao asked. 

 

"Silly, This is not my lil brother it's Junhui's." I said while pinching Dino's cheeks.

 

"Ya, Dino-ah!"

 

I look at the person calling his name and saw the fairy approaching us.

 

"Jihoon Hyung!" Dino clinged to Jihoons arms. "Carry!" he raised both of his arms.

 

Jihoon then lift Dino up. I giggled on how Jihoon's way of carrying Dino.

 

"Hyuung~ Not this kind of carry" Dino squirmed.

 

"I'm sorry for the disturbance" Jihoon bowed down then left carrying Dino like sack

 

"Mingyu, you can stop hiding now" Minghao said.

 

I turned my head and realized that Gyu is not there beside me.

 

"What are you doing under the table?" I asked while I lift the table cloth. I bite my lower lip to prevent me from laughing. But on the other side.

 

Minghao is on the floor laughing his out

 

I learned something about Gyu. And that is...

 

He's afraid of the fairy.

 

"Y/N"