Ready to Help

WHO

Y/N P.O.V

 

Atlast the meeting is finished. I stretched my body just to get rid of the aches I felt earlier. I then arranged the envelopes that contains the file for the upcoming school festival.

 

My officers already left me hence I'll be going home by myself. I went outside with my bag on my side swinging it back and forth.

 

When I suddenly saw 4 kids talking with each other and soon. The other 3 left leaving that one boy.

 

"Hyung, please show up" he mumbled

 

I stopped walking. I wanted to help him. So I approached the lil kid and asked who is his hyung. I'm might know him.

 

"Hello, little guy" I said with a smile "who's your hyung?"

 

The kid gave me a sigh of relief. "Do you know my hyung? He goes by the name of Wen Junhui!" He said with utmost energy.

 

"Oh. Jun!" I said with a grin etching on my face. "We're classmates!"

 

"Do you know where he is? He was supposed to fetch me from school but he didn't came." The lil guy said, disappointment visible in his tone.

 

"I'm pretty sure the last time I saw him was at the classroom" a pause "Wait for me here ne?" I pat his head before heading to the classroom.

 

As soon as I opened the door. I sighed in relief. I noticed the familiar silhouette of the guy I'm looking for. His currently sleeping again.

 

I pulled out a chair and placed it in front of his desk. I sat down and was mesmerized how pretty he looks.

 

"You look like a prince(ss)....obviously you're prettier than me"

 

I slowly poked his cheek and there on I know I'm screwed.......

 

"What are you doing?" Jun said while looking at me with cold eyes"And who are you again?"

 

I cleared my throat and avoided making eye contact. His hand is still on my wrist.