Wait a Minute...

WHO

"Y/N"

 

Jun approached Y/N "What are you doing here?"

 

"Oh, Junnie! You worked here?" Y/N asked and the older replied with a nod.

 

"Excuse me, but I would like to take my order" Minghao interrupted

 

Y/N then glarred at him.

 

Jun then approached the younger. 

 

"Welcome to Heaven's Cafe, May I take your order" he said while shrugging his shoulder. Minghao is currently giving him the stares which makes him uncomfortable.

 

Luckily Wonwoo came in "Aight, I'll take their order. You go and get Dino's food he's currently biting Jihoon " he smiled as he pat his bestfriend back.

 

When Jun left. He glance at Minghao "If you want to order. Go do it yourself. This is a self service cafe" he said 

 

"Since when?" Minghao replied raising his brow

 

"Since today" Wonwoo said with a smirk.

 

Mingyu then decided to peek if the coast is clear. He began to crawled out the table. 

 

"Aww" He said as he bump his forehead at something hard.

 

He lift his head up and saw Wonwoo giving him the what-the-hell-are-you-doing-down-there look. He immediately stand up but accidentally bumped his head on the table.

 

"OUUUUUUUCH!" he cried rubbing his injured head

 

"Stupid" Dk said

 

"WHAT THE---" Minghao and Mingyu startled when Dk decided to popped up out of nowhere.

 

"When did you arrive?!" Mingyu asked forgetting the pain of his head but he suddenly remembered it when Y/N touched the small bump that formed near his forehead.

 

"Uhm, just now." he said with smile.

 

Y/N decided that this is the opportunity to escape his silly friends.

 

"Ah! Noona!'' Dino squealed before hugging her which was returned by the latter. 

 

"Why are you here? I thought you're at your friends.'' Wonwoo said as she sat beside Y/N, making Y/N in between of Dino and him. 

 

"I'm sorry with the attitude he have showed earlier.'' Y/N said to Wonwoo which he replied by pinching the girl's cheek. 

 

"Forgiven.'' Wonwoo said

 

"What happened?" Jihoon asked as he sliced his cake and was about to eat it when.

 

"Nothing" Wonwoo said as he took a bite Jihoon's cake.

 

"Do you want to eat the fork too?" Jihoon said with a smile.

 

"Sorry" Woo said avoiding eye contact to the latter. "Deym his scary"

 

All of a sudden, someone called Y/N name. 

 

"Y/N!'' 

 

An angelic and innocent looking guy then went out from the staffs' room and approached the girl. 

 

"Uncle Josh!'' Y/N gleamed and has the urged to glomp on Joshua but she can't since she's in between Dino and Woo. 

 

"It's Joshua oppa" he corrected.

 

"So you're close to this 3?'' Joshua asked with a smile. 

 

"She's my soon to be wife, hyung.'' Dino said to Joshua who is now sipping on his shake

 

"Wife?" Josh asked in curiousity.

 

"I thought she wanted me to marry her when she grow up" he thought.

 

"Sorry, but the right term Dino-ah is futured sister-in-law" Jun interrupted then chuckled afterwards.

 

"I guess will be fighting for her heart" Hoshi entered cooly. "More fan, Seokmin. I need the wind for my hair" he said flipping his hair from side to side

 

"Wait, what?" Y/N cried.