Are you guys SERIOUS?

WHO

"Wait, let me clear this out of my head" Y/N said with a face flat. "All of you" she points at them one by one. "Know each other?" the guys nodded. "Super close/ Not close" they said in chorus.

 

"E.M.ER.GED." is all Y/N can say. 

 

"Wait a minute, Someone is calling me" Joshua said as he took his phone out. "For the love of God, Not him again"

 

"Who is calling you hyung?" Hoshi asked as he went to the older's back to peek.

 

Joshua was about to curse when he noticed Dk near his face.

 

"Ahh, It's the Camel" Dk said as he look at Joshua's phone. 

 

"Be right back" Joshua said as he answered the phone "What do you want Cheol? No, you can't have me." he gestures to the kids that his going outside.

 

"Camel?" Y/N tilts her head.

 

"It's Seungcheol hyung, our landlord" Dk said as he glance at her.

 

"Wait a minute" Y/N raised her brow

 

"Are you guys also living in the same apartment!?" Y/N burst out.

 

"Yep, you didn't know?" Mingyu interrupted. "This guy over here is also part of our new family~" He grabbed Minghao's arm close to him.

 

"EVEN YOU HAO!" she cried

 

Minghao avoided looking at Y/N. "Yes"

 

"Ahh, so he's the guy leaving next to Junnie" Wonwoo said as he took a bite of Jihoon's cake again.

 

"You know that I'm this close on stabbing you by a fork"Jihoon said with irritation.

 

"Hyung, I think Noona is broken" Dino said as he pokes Y/M's cheeks.

 

"She's still in shock" Jun said 

 

"Earth to Y/N. Yohoo~" Wonwoo said

 

Y/N is still processing what just happened. "Small world" she thought.

 

She then came back to her senses but was startled when the guys are looking at her so close. She immediately covers her face with her hands. Earning a laughter among the guys.

 

"Aegyo " They all said.

 

She began biting her lower lip to prevent her from squealing. Dk then grabbed her hands away from her face. He looks directly at her eyes.

 

"Guys, she's becoming a potato" he said with confident.

 

"It's tomato, not potato "Minghao corrected.

 

"I also thought it's potato "Mingyu said

 

"Another pabo " Jihoon is about to ate his last slice when Mingyu took it and began running.

 

"Okay, that's ing it!" Jihoon loses his temper he climbed up to the table and declared war. He then started chasing Mingyu.

 

"Place your bet." Wonwoo said with a grin

 

"Jihoon hyung" Dino said

 

"Of course the fairy" Hoshi said as he started cheering at his friend "Go David, beat that Goliath!"

 

"Jihoon" Jun said as he sip his coffee

 

"Uhm. Jihoon hyung" Dk said but suddenly changed it when mingyu glared at him"Just kidding of course it's Mingyu"

 

"None of the above" Minghao said as he began to walk towards the staff room.

 

"How about you Y/N?" Wonwoo is now looking at her.

 

"Uhm..." she glance at Jun "Jihoon oppa "

 

"Well I guess I'll be voting for Goliath.. Just to changed it a bit. Even though I already know the results. " Wonwoo said.

 

"Run Mingyu! Run!" he then  laughs hysterically.

 

After 30 minutes of chasing. Jihoon finally caught his prey. He corners him.

 

"Here Jihoon hyung. I borrowed it from Uncle Joshua"Minghao gave the guitar to the older. He then glance at Gyu and smiled.

 

"TRAITOR!" Mingyu shouted as he falls on his knees when Jihoon swing the guitar.

 

"Oh look Jun, he's calling you"Wonwoo . And was only replied by his signature rolled eyes.

 

"Kids, we'll be having. A welcome party for Minghao"Joshua entered as he put his phone back to his pocket.

 

"Your coming with us Y/N right?" Hoshi asked.

 

"Uhm.."He looks at his best friend Minghao who is shaking his head. "So--"

 

"Your mom already said yes. So you have no choice but to come with us" Joshua said with a smile.

 

The boys cheered except from here bestfriend whose massaging his forehead. 

 

"I don't like where this is going" Minghao thought 

 

A/N: Apartment Tour is next