Normal Day

WHO

 

Y/N P.O.V

 

Today is like any other ordinary day. Same old people with their cliches. Same old scenarios, you sit, you listen, you eat then you go home. It's like a never ending cycle.

 

"Class Pres!" Kim Mingyu, my vice president come up to me interfering my conversation with my girl friends.

 

"Ah! Gyuuu" I called onto him as I approached him after giving him a tap on the back "Ssup?"

 

"We have a meeting after this. Just want to remind you in case" a pause "you forget" flicking my forehead gently.

 

"Aish" I glared at him "I won't"

 

He chuckled and pinches my cheeks before leaving me.

 

"Yaa--" I was about to follow him when

 

"Ooooh, Y/N Didn't know that you're close to the Lower Year's Prince, Kim Mingyu?" Chou Tzuyu, a classmate of mine said.

 

"Ah, we're not that really close. Uhmm. It's because he's my vice" I reasoned out to her, since I don't want Gyu to be in such trouble and maintain his image.

 

"Well then, l should get going. We still have a meeting to attend." I said before dashing out the room. I looked back and saw the girls gossiping. I lift my head up so my tears won't fall. I know that they're using me for fame.....

 

I went to the cafeteria first before going to the council room. Upon entering my bottle of juice suddenly disappeared from my hand. 

 

"Thanks for the drink Y/N" said none other than my happy go lucky treasurer Lee Seokmin. 

 

"Oh, you're not late today. Y/N" Mingyu approached me and ruffles my hair. 

 

This guys. I looked around and noticed my best friend is not around. That's strange. 

 

"If you're looking for our ytary. He's not here. He told us to start without him." Dk said as he throw the bottle away.

 

I then went to my seat and opened the folders lying on the table. 

 

"Let's began our meeting" I said with a smile