Science Experiment Gone Wrong (Hot Tub Slime Machine)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Mark stared down at the five large bottle of white glue, the box of borax and the giant bag of purple glitter and nodded. He hummed as he bit his lip and turned to head back out of the bathroom and down the hall to Hee-chan’s room.  “Hee-chan nonnnaaa can you come here please baby?” He called out to her as he knocked on the door to her room. “I have something for you~”

 

He knew that from the very beginning Hee-chan loved diy videos, especially the slime ones so he had looked up everything he needed for slime and he had chose purple glitter because he knew his girlfriend loved the color purple. This was what he would call a couple moment of sorts, where the boyfriend surprised his girlfriend with something she liked.

 

“This is a no boy’s allowed room.” Hee-chan called back out to him as she worked diligently on her friendship bracelet. After a moment, she got up from her bed and walked over to the door and opened it, staring at him. “But you have a surprise?” she asked and grinned. “What is it? Chocolate cake? Ice cream? A diamond ring?” she teased before laughing.

 

Mark flushed at the last option and shook his head. “No cake, no ice cream, and no diamond ring… not yet at least.” He teased and then took her hand, tugging her gently along behind him. “Come on! It’s something i think you’ll really like!” He said as he led her back down the hall towards his and Jackson's shared bedroom, once inside he grinned and tugged her into the bathroom, holding his arms out wide. “Tah dahhh! I bring you the stuff to make slime!”

 

Hee-chan raised a brow and laughed. ‘Yet. Good answer.” she said and patted his back. She followed him to the bathroom, humming as she looked around Mark’s bedroom, but made no comment on all the stuff or the slight mess that was in there. Looking at the tub, she stared at it and then all the stuff around it, her eyes wide. “Oh my god!” she squealed. She turned and hugged him before rushing over and grabbing a bottle of glue, looking it over. “Yes! Oh my god let’s start.” she said and pointed to the box of borax. “Start mixing that solution so it’ll be ready.”

 

Mark grinned at his girlfriend’s excitement and hugged her back happily, kissing the top of her head, then moved over and dumped the whole box of borax into a big stew pot and added in a bunch of water as he stirred it around. “I knew you liked this sort of thing so i decided to surprise you, you guys always talked about making slime but you never got the chance so I thought I’d give you the chance~”

 

Hee-chan laughed and nodded as she poured the bottles of glue into the tub after plugging up the drain. She looked back at Mark and smiled sweetly at him. “Why are you such a sweetheart huh?” she teased and hummed. She added the last two bottles and sat back. “Water. We need water now. How much water should we add.”

 

He nodded and then shrugged lightly. “Uhmm as much as a bunch of bottles of glue need? You're the one that knows how to make this stuff out of those diy videos you watch!” Mark said and then tilted his head, looking over at his girlfriend. “How much do you think?”

 

Hee-chan looked back at the tub and grabbed one of the bottles of glue and moved to fill it. “We’ll start with one bottle and pour it in as we mix it. And then we’ll see if it works.” she said and nodded, humming softly and looked back at the other and grinned at him. “How’s the mixture coming?”

 

Mark nodded and grinned as he kept stirring the mix, he looked down at it and hummed softly, it was beginning to clear up more and more. “It’s almost clear, that means it's almost ready right?” He asked as he looked back at Hee-chan and grinned proudly. He had never made this in his life so he didn't know if he was doing it right or not.

 

Hee-chan nodded and smiled. “That’s right! Good job!” she chuckled and turned off the water. Carrying the bottle back over, she dumped the water in slowly, reaching for the spoon and started mixing the glue and water together, humming happily. “Do we have food coloring?” she asked and looked back at him.

 

He shook his head and pointed to the big bag of glitter. “No but we have all that! That will work right?” He asked as he looked at her and blinked curiously, still working on getting the borax to dissolve all the way.

 

Hee-chan wrinkled her nose before nodding. “That will do.” she giggled. She finished pouring the water in and mixing it before standing. “Okay!” she said loudly, arm raised in the air. “Now I shall summon the borax to be poured in slowly while I mixing it and then….we get to mix in the glitter!” she cheered.

 

Mark laughed lightly and picked up the bit pot and sat on the edge of the tub. “Alright! Let's get mixing!!” He cheered happily and then started pouring the solution into the tub slowly.

 

Hee-chan nodded and got back down on her knees and grabbed the spoon and started stirring. “Okay stop.” she said and stirred. “Okay more.” she called, guiding him to add the borax slowly until it got to the right consistency. “Alright! Now the glitter.”

 

Mark smiled brightly and put the pot back on the floor and grabbed the glitter, ripping open the package a little too forcefully, making glitter go everywhere. “AHH! Oh my god!!” He shrieked as he flinched lightly, most of the glitter actually making it into the tub.

 

“Mark!” Hee-chan shouted and covered her head as the glitter went flying. Moving her hands, she laughed and stared at him and then the tub. “Well...at least some got in the tub.” she said and took the half empty bag and poured the rest in. “Now we need to knead the slime. So we have to use our hands.”

 

Mark nodded and smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck .”Sorry noona~ I was getting excited..” He said softly and then chuckled lightly. As he leaned over and stuck his hands into the slime, starting to knead it around slowly. “”It feels so weird!” He squeaked out and looked over at the elder woman. “Its supposed to feel like this right?”

 

Hee-chan reached in and started kneading the slime and nodded. “This is the perfect consistency.” she said happily, mixing the flitter into the slime and watching as it started to change colors into purple. “Ah! Mark!!!! Oppa!!! Look! It’s so cute!”

 

Mark whined when Hee-chan called him oppa, he loved it when she called him oppa, even though she was older than him he preferred her calling him oppa when they were alone. “Ahh I love seeing you excited! You're so cute like this!” He said as he leaned over and kissed her cheek gently. “Oh! I have an idea…”

 

Hee-chan looked over at him, flushing at his words of being called cute. If anything, she was far from cute. She was old and still acted like a child. She was….weird to say the least. “Oppa!” she whined at the kissed and shied away from him, eyes moving back down to stare at the slime as she mixed it. “What's your idea?”

 

Mark looked down at the almost fully mixed slime and then grinned cheekily at the girl. “Let's get in it! But without clothes so we don't ruin them~” If he was being completely serious he had really just wanted an excuse to get with his girlfriend again for the first time in weeks. His punishment for letting JB film them had still been going on, and with the argument that ensued after Hee-chan's outburst about their ual endeavors being too vanilla made him want to try new things. Being the innocent mind he was this was the only thing he could think of.

 

Hee-cham stared at him and frowned and looked down at the slime. “You want to get in the slime? ? Do you understand where this could go? And the irritation to the skin? We just used borax for this slime and you want to get in it?” she asked and shook her head. “Mark are you crazy?” she asked in English.

 

Mark blinked and then pouted deeply. “I could just take you for a spa day after you know.” He replied in English and then pouted even more, leaning closer to her. “Would it really be that bad? I mean our hands are fine from touching it right now right? So what's the harm?”

 

Hee-chan scoffed. “Tell me your is fine after being in it. Is that something you really want to risk?” she asked and shook her head quickly. “Silly.” She hummed and reached out and poked his nose. “Besides, you're still on punishment.”

 

Mark let out a pathetic whine as he lowered his head, still pouting. “But I miss you..” He mumbled and then leaned over to nuzzle her shoulder gently. “Please noona I think I’ve been punished enough with everything that's happened since then!” He said and then kissed her neck softly. “Noonnaa~” He purred softly, keeping his voice low they way he knew she liked it.

 

Hee-chan knew she had to resist. She missed him too and hated she was doing this to both of them but she needed to punish him for letting JB tape them having . Though, with each passing second, her resolve was crumbling. “Mark...no. You were bad.” She whispered. “Don't do this to me.”

 

Mark groaned and nipped at her neck lightly, moving closer to her and then mumbled softly. “If you think I've been bad then just wait.. if you keep this punishment up I might end up tying you down so I can have you finally. We haven't done anything in weeks Noona.. Do you have any idea how many dreams I’ve had of you in that cosplay costume?” He mumbled against her skin as he kissed at it slowly. “I'm not doing anything but giving you what you want, you're the one doing this to yourself.”

 

“No I don't know how many dreams. But you could be getting and still have dreams about me.” She reasoned with a roll of her eyes. A soft groan left her and she wanted so much to give in right then and there, but she stopped herself. “I change my mind. Let's get in the slime. Maybe your will get red and swollen and you'll forget about for another week or so.” She said as she stood and started pulling off her top.

 

Mark grinned as he waited for her to get undressed and then started pulling off his own clothes. He bit his lip and let his eyes trail over his girlfriend’s body, he stood to take off his pants and his boxers before sitting on the edge of the tub. “Alright let's get in.”

 

Hee-chan tossed her clothes to the side and stared at him, smirking as she stood in her underwear. “Aren’t you a good boy?” she teased. “Get in first, and then I’ll get in.” She certainly wasn’t going to be getting into the slime . She wasn’t crazy.

 

Mark pouted and then nodded lightly as he wiggled into the tub and whined at the weird feeling. “Aish it feels weird..” He said and then looked up at Hee-chan and smiled softly, still not really being phased by the slime.

 

Hee-chan watched him and laughed before climbing in still in her underwear and sat between his legs. Her nose wrinkled and her face scrunched up at the feeling. “It’s not water! This is not water. This is weird. And glitter is already stuck to me!”

 

Mark grinned cheekily as he wiggled slightly to let her get in and then pulled her legs over his, rubbing them gently. “But it's really not that bad~ Come on you have to admit it's not horrible!” He said smugly even though his legs were already a little itchy.

 

Hee-chan stuck her tongue out at him and picked his stomach with her big toe. “Okay okay. I admit. It's not that bad  I like it actually.” She laughed with a smile.

 

Mark chuckled softly and then reached over to tuck a piece of Hee-chan’s hair behind her ear. “I told you so~ “ He cooed softly and then leaned over to peck her lips lightly for a moment. “Thank you noona~” He purred softly.

 

Hee-chan smiled softly, biting her bottom lip to contain her squeal as her hair was brushed behind her ear. “Mark…” she whispered, her cheeks flushing at the peck. “Oh my god stop!” she squeaked and smacked his shoulder, one hand coming up to cover her face from embarrassment. “Ugh! I can't handle cute Mark!”

 

Mark grinned cheekily and pecked her lips again, twice this time and then nipped at her bottom lip playfully. “You know you love it though~” He said with an even cheekier grin.

 

Hee-chan accepted both kisses but drew the line at the nip. “I….I….nope.” She said and got up quickly. “Slime bath is over. Bye.” She said and grabbed her clothes and headed for the door.

 

Mark groaned and then got up out of the slime, going after his girlfriend. He grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face him. “Hee-chan please.” He said before biting his lip, he stared at her for a moment with a sad expression. “Please… Baby.. “His voice got softer as he rubbed his thumb over her wrist gently.

 

Hee-chan let out a soft gasp as she spun around, her eyes locking with Mark’s and felt instant regret at the sad expression. Was she really going to let this punishment go on for this long? She honestly wasn't that upset anymore. She really should stop torturing him….them both. “I…” she started and frowned. “I don't really know what's wrong with me.” She said and shook her head for a moment. “I miss you. So much.” She whispered, her gaze returning to him after staring hard at the floor. “Please.” She whispered.

 

Mark bit his lip harshly and then backed her up against the door, both of his hands moving to cup her face. “Then let me fix whatever is wrong..” He said softly before kissing her as hard as he could, his body pressing up against her’s. He had been missing her touch so much that it had started driving him insane, he was more irritable lately, less focused. He needed her.

 

Hee-chan let out a soft whimper as their lips were pressed together in their first real kiss in weeks. Okay, maybe she had been a little mean. Okay very mean for holding back for so long. God how she missed his kisses. His touch. Her arms wrapped around his bare waist as she pressed against him, returning the kiss.

 

Mark groaned against her lips and reached down to pick her up by her thighs, wrapping her legs around his hips as he nibbled and almost desperately at her bottom lip, begging for entrance. His fingers slowly making their way up her thighs as he grinded against her a little roughly, his patience having worn thin a long time ago.

 

She gripped at his back tightly as she was lifted, her legs winding around his waist as her arms moved up. Her lips parted for the questing tongue as soft moans left her. She had forgotten the feelings he gave her. Now that she felt them again, she needed them. She needed him.

 

She was getting ready to pull back and plead for more, but her actions were frozen when the door opened behind her and she fell backwards, taking Mark with her. Tumbling to the floor, a loud whimper left her as she laid there and stared into wide, shocked eyes. “Owe.”

 

Yugyeom stared in shock at the two in the floor for a moment before he screamed. Screamed from fear that something fell at him and because the two people at his feet were . Which meant….and in the bathroom...and he interrupted. Turning tail, he ran back to his room, grabbing Chanseul by the shoulders as he jumped onto his bed and shook her.

 

“Noona! I just saw very indecent things!” he said before hiding his face in her shoulder. “Save me.”

 

Chanseul’s eyes widened as she was grabbed and then whined loudly. “Hey hey Gyeommie slow down! And stop shaking meee! Tell me what you saw hm? Did JB oppa show you something weird?” She asked as she pushed him back and cupped his cheeks, his eyes were wide and full of both shock and tears.

 

Shaking his head quickly, Yugyeom clutched at her shirt like a lost child looking for his mother. “I-I I went to use the bathroom and I opened the door and they fell at me. They were and i got scared and I ran away! Noona!” he called out desperately. “Such indecent things! I can't unsee now!”

 

Chanseul his cheeks gently and pouted as she pecked them sweetly. “Hey.. baby it's okay! Breathe alright? Just take a deep breath. Tell me who it was and i’ll go scold them for scarring my baby’s mind hm?” She cooed at him and pinched his cheeks in a way she knew he hated, but it was the only way to get him out of his current mind state.

 

Yugyeom whined before jerking back. He made a face as he held his cheeks and rubbed. “Ow. Don't pinch. That hurts.” he said and sighed. Reaching up, he ran a hand through his hair and glanced back at the door. “Mark and Hee-Chan noona. I guess they made up finally.” he said. “It's about time though. Mark has been seriously an grouchy lately.”

 

Chanseul giggled and nodded and then frowned. “So it was them. Bout damn time honestly, I'm tired of listening to him being grouchy.” She said and then sighed as she got up and headed out the door. “ALRIGHT FAMILY MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW! “ She yelled as she walked.

 

Yugyeom nodded and watched her go, laughing. Someone was in trouble. This was going to be a very interesting family meeting.