Idol Talent?

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Becoming tenants in the building had been the best thing in the world. They gained full access to the amenities, rather than sneaking in with the boys considering the girls weren't supposed to be in the dorm. They were only one floor up, which housed slightly larger dorms. And true to her words, Hee-Chan took up two of the five rooms in the dorm. One held all her kpop stuff, the other all her close and makeup, shoes and various other things. She couldn't fit everything there, but the rest of the stuff was left at the Im residence, where Hee-chan spent a few days repainting and decorating the spare room to be her’s. A home for when Chuseok and Christmas came around and everyone went home to their families. The Im’s were her family, the only ones that truly cared about her and she was so thankful.

 

There was a fitness center on the first floor of the apartment building, and right across from the building, a small dance studio. It was too small to house all the boys at once but then again, JYP was it's own studio so that's where Got7 mainly practiced. But this studio was small and family run and perfect for Chanseul to use. Chanseul had always been into dancing, very heavily when Hee-Chan first met her because it was Chanseul’s only escape from her family. She hasn't really been much into dancing since moving to Korea and living in the dorm, but now with the upcoming tour, the girls needed something to do, so Chanseul took up dancing again and hee-chan tagged along to watch and encourage her friend.

 

Practice never lasted long and in the end they usually ended up playing random songs to screech too like they normally did. Today was no different, except this time around Yugyeom, Mark, JB  and Youngjae were there, chilling with them because they didn't have a schedule like the others did.

 

“So what do you guys usually do?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Make fool of ourselves.” Hee-chan laughed as she worked on connecting the iPod to the stereo up. “Seullie I'm connecting mine okay?” She asked. “Don't kill me of something random starts playing.”

 

Chanseul laughed softly as she shook her head and smiled softly/ “No worries i know what you have on there remember? Our road trips back in america were always fun because of your random disney songs!” She said and then glanced back at Yugyeom nervously. This would be the first time she would have ever dance in front of him. “Okay.. I think i'm ready to do this.” She said s she stretched her muscles out, twisting a little to get her limbs warmed up.

Youngjae grinned cheekily as he watched her and wiggled. “I'm so excited to see what you girls actually do while we work out here, You two always go off on your own.”

“Its mostly for Yugyeom’s sake because if I stay i would end up jumping him while he worked out and he would never get anything done.”

 

“That’s more information than we wanted.” Youngjae said and pouted.

 

“I can show you the world!” Hee-chan suddenly shouted as she skipped through her song. “Oh...oops. Are we not singing Aladdin right now?” she laughed and hummed. “Hmmm….hmmm…..hmmm?” she hummed before nodding. “Mmmhmmm.” she said and pressed the button over the ripped mp4 of Yugyeom’s hit the stage performance because who wouldn’t love that? Sitting back, she grinned as she looked at CHanseul as the music started.

 

“Oh! IS this?!” Youngjae asked and Yugyeom perked up.

 

“Oh I know this! I know this!” he bounced.

 

Chanseul whined as she looked over at Hee-chan and whined loudly as she waited for the cue for when Yugyeom had started dancing, glaring at Hee-chan as she bounced nervously on her feet and puffed out her cheeks. “You can do this..” She whispered to herself when the cue came and she started dancing. She knew the routine by heart but that didn't mean she wasn't terrified of actually dancing in front of Yugyeom, the one person who knew the routine better than anyone.

Mark gasped as he watched Chanseul, his eyes nearly popping out of his head. “Are you sure she isn't like a female clone of Yugyeom?? Because damn.” He said as he leaned slightly against JB who was just staring wide eyes at Chanseul.

 

Hee-chan cheered happily and watched as Chanseul worked the routine. She had seen her do it hundreds of times and just like before, she was amazing at it. Hee-chan was almost envious, but she had two left feet and not toes on them, so there was no way should even dance like that. ‘She should be right?” she asked and looked back at the two. “She’s amazing.” she said and looked to Yugyeom, who couldn’t control his body as he moved in place, body rolling and wiggling the steps as he watched his girlfriend.

 

“New hit the stage winner! Right here!” Yugyeom called happily and nodded. “Next big thing. We need to tell JYP hyung about this!”

 

Chanseul whined loudly at that as she music changed to the second part, her feet moving with the routine as she looked at Yugyeom through the mirror. “No oh god i don't.. I don't think i could handle idol life” She whined out as she panted slightly, trying to get her breathing back to where it had been before she started talking.

“Wow who knew Seullie was this talented! When did she start dancing noona?” Jaebum asked as he pulled his phone out to record what he was witnessing. “I have to record this this is so good!” He said and grinned cheekily.

Youngjae just stood up and cheered Chanseul on happily before looking over at Yugyeom. “You should go dance the next part with her Gyeommie! I wanna see a couple dance.” He demanded with a cute voice.

 

“Ah...she was dancing back when we first met.” Hee-chan said. ‘So for many many years. She’s so good at it.” she said and smiled widely.

 

Yugyeom looked up and frowned at Youngjae before looking at Chanseul. “You think I should? Really?” he asked and bit his lip before nodding. “Okay! Okay!” he said and got up. “I’m going to dance with my girlfriend!”

 

Chanseul giggled and looked over at Yugyeom as she moved over slightly as she panted, waiting as the music changed and she got into position with Yugyeom next to her. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jaebum moving to stand off in the corner in front of them with his phone out.

“I really gotta get this on camera. This is gold right here.” Jaebum said and gave a thumbs up to Yugyeom and Chanseul where the camera could see. Yes. He was totally uploading this to his instagram later.

 

“I thought we banned him from cameras?” Youngjae whispered and Hee-chan shrugged.

 

“He pulls them out of his . I swear. He’s got like a stock pile.” Hee-chan whispered back.

 

Yugyeom busied himself with taking his position next to Chanseul, body already moving to the beat, counting in his head. Smiling to himself, he started dancing happily, his eyes moving to watch how well Chanseul was doing and he nearly forgot all the dance steps as he watched in awe.

 

Counting down in her head as she nodded and then took a deep breath as she took the lead, taking Yugyeom’s position of the front as she twisted her body and went into the air on her hands before moving to grind against the floor like he had done in the performance.

Yougnjae wheezed and waved his hands quickly. “Yah we don’t need an exact clone there are innocent eyes in the room gosh!” He called out, face bright red.

 

“Who’s innocent?!” Hee-chan called out in glee and watched. “Yeah! Go Yugyeom oppa!” she called out happily. ‘Hump that floor!”

 

“Yah!!” Yugyeom shouted and laughed as he danced. “Be quiet, I can’t concentrate.”

 

Chanseul laughed as she danced effortlessly with Yugyeom getting back up to continue the dance after the floor grind. “Wahhh~! I nailed the hardest part perfectly!” She cheered happily as she waited for the music cue for the dance again and wiggled excitedly as she looked over at Yugyeom with a playful wink. “I almost forgot about that… Opppaa~” She cooed teasingly as she got ready for the next part of the routine.

Youngjae whined loudly. “YAAHHHH no don't encourage them!”

 

Hee-chan cheered happily and jumped around on the floor giggling. “Yugyeom oppa!!!” she shouted happily, fangirling over the other male happily. “He’s so y!!!”

 

Yugyeom laughed and pointed at Hee-chan. “I’m dedicating the last part of this dance to you Noona.” he said happily and got in line. As the music cued, his body started dancing to the music once more, effortlessly moving across the floor.

 

Chanseul laughed softly as she followed his moves, grinning happily as she followed the routine with him.

Mark whined loudly at her fangirling and pouted. “Yahh noonnaaa~ I'm right here you know!” He called out to her with a cute pout on his face. He didn't really like his baby fangirling over the baby of the group.

 

Hee-chan waved her hand at Mark. “Hush, Yugyeom is dancing!” she said happily and grinned. ‘Oh whoa! Go Seullie!” she cheered happily and clapped. She knew the music was going to end soon and was waiting for the finally, screaming happily when it ended.

 

Yugyeom panted and laughed, shaking his head. ‘Ah...noona is hilarious. Is this what she’s doing at like 3am?” he asked. ‘All the sudden just hearing loud screams for your room in the dorm.”

 

Chanseul looked over at Yugyeom and nodded before answering seriously. “Yes that is exactly what is going on. Just because we are dating you guys doesn't mean we still don't fangirl because of it.” She said and then hugged his waist happily, pecking his lips sweetly as she tried to catch her breath, pulling him down to lay on the floor with her as Jaebum walked over. “We almost fangirl about other groups too. Because we are part of a multifandom.”

 

Mark got up and went to hug Hee-chan’s waist happily, pecking her cheek gently. “That's kinda cute honestly.” He said before looking over at Chanseul. “Do you take lessons somewhere?”

Chanseul looked up at him from her spot on the floor with Yugyeom and nodded. “I managed to actually get into a dance school a few weeks ago, it's been really intense. So sometimes it's just Hee-channie at the dorms when i'm in class.”

 

Yugyeom blinked and laughed softly. ‘Yeah? Ah...okay. Good.” he said and pecked back as he hugged her close. “Ahh...I fanboy over...Chris Brown.” he snickered.

 

Hee-chan snorted and laughed, hugging Mark back and nuzzling him. ‘You wouldn’t think it’s cute if you actually saw what we did when we screamed.” she laughed. ‘We’re like rabid animals I tell you. Wild!” she snickered and hummed before nodding. ‘Yup. Sometimes I’m all alone in the dorms. I sleep most of the time.” she said and shrugged. “I don’t really do anything else. Oh! I’m a cat then! Sleep all day and needs to be pampered.”

 

Chanseul snorted and nodded as she giggled a little and snuggled up against Yugyeom. “True, oh my gosh i actually hope you never see what we actually fangirl about because we even embarrass ourselves at times.” She said and shook her head.

“Oh dear god..” Youngjae said as he shook his head and sighed. “You're not those types of fangirls are you?”

 

“And by those do you mean the ones that fangirls over fanservice because yes.” Hee-chan smiled. ‘Only...I get real live fanservice, everyday.” she cheered happily and stretched.

 

“Ah...naughty noona.” Yugyeom laughed. ‘What else do you guys do here?” he asked, his breathing slowly returning to normal.

 

“Well...sometimes we just sing to songs. It’s really fun.”

 

Chanseul nodded and giggled. “Sometimes i do Yoga.. But it's difficult because my flexibility absolutely .” She said and frowned.
 

Jaebum whined softly. “Hey now they don't need to know about your real life fanservice noona, that's our little secret remember?”

“Yeah because it's totally a secret that I had your in my hair Jaebum. It would have been a secret if you would have told me!” Mark said with a frown and shook his head.

 

Hee-chan broke into laughter, falling down on the floor, rolling. “I can’t...oh my god.” she laughed hard.

 

“I’m still traumatized!” Youngjae huffed. ‘Can’t we talk about normal and decent things?” he begged.

 

“Sure...what should we- is she alright” Yugyeom asked as he smiled, unable to help the small giggles that left him as Hee-chan continued to laugh.

 

Chanseul paused and then slowly looked between Mark and Jaebum. “So.. That wasn’t mayonnaise?” She asked and blinked a few times before she was on the floor rolling with laughter just like Hee-chan. “OH MY GOD!” She cried out s she cackled loudly, a little snort leaving her as she tried to breath through her laughter.

“D-Did she just..” Mark pointed at Chanseul and covered his mouth. “Oh my god she snorted.”

 

“My girlfriend snorts. This is hilarious.” Yugyeom laughed happily and clapped.

 

“I’m dying!” Hee-chan shouted through her laughter. It took a good few minutes before she finally calmed down, panting. ‘Oh my god. That was...endless entertainment with you two.” she said and looked at her two boyfriends before sitting up again.’Oh my god.” she said and reached up and wiped away the few happy tears trailing down her cheeks.

 

Chanseul rolled onto her stomach and smacked at the floor as she laughed hysterically, unable to calm herself. For the longest time now she had actually thought that what had been in Mark’s hair was mayo.

 

Youngjae snickered as he watched her and pointed. “She laughed like mark hyung!” He said and giggled along with the hysterical laugher. “I think we broke her!”

Mark shook his head and laughed softly, looking between the two girls with a sigh. “Oh my gosh you two are worse than the maknae line sometimes.”

 

“My god that was the best laugh in ages.” she said and stood and walked over. ‘Yah….piggy stop laughing.” she chuckled and nudged her with her foot before walking back to the stereo and starts scrolling through her songs, humming softly.

 

She let a song play for a moment and smirked. “HARD CARRY HEY!” she sang before skipping to the next song.

 

“Oh oh! Let’s hear you girls sing! If Chanseul can sing, we have an idol for sure!” Youngjae said and smirked. ‘And I want 50% commission on finding her”

 

Chanseul just simply rolled away as she tried to calm herself down, her laughter resorting to just simple giggles and breathy sighs. “Oh my god.. Oh god… Oh oh.. Oh god make it stop…” She whined to herself as she pushed herself up on her knees and then pointed to Youngjae. “25 and we have a deal.” She said and then chuckled.

Mark laughed at the little banter and grinned. “How about the confession song? Or Let Me?” Those two are good for those two.” He said and nodded. “I'll help out with the rapping!”

 

“35% Take it or leave it!” Youngjae said firmly and smiled before looking at the other.

 

“The confession song? Never heard of it.” Hee-chan said and grinned as the song started playing and pointed to Chanseul. “You be Jinyoung. You’re always Yugyeom! I wanna be Yugyeom!!!” she whinned.

 

Chanseul whined loudly.  “But yuggie has the best parrrttt!” She said as she got up and brushed herself off, pouting as she started singing Jinyoung's part anyway. She would steal Jaebum's part from Hee-chan since she was stealing Yugyeom’s part.

 

Hee-chan grinned evil and hopped up, swaying back and forth happily and waiting for Chanseul to finish before singing the next part happily, actually trying to sound nice this time around. She didn’t think she did too bad. But she was no singer. At least she thought she wasn’t.

 

Chanseul tried her hardest not to burst out into ridiculous amounts of screech singing, she liked it when it was more fun, she waited for Hee-chan to finish as she sat down to keep herself calmer for the slow song, she kept singing when it was her time and swayed side to side, trying to also keep her voice clear.

 

“Waahhh~ this is nice.”Jaebum said as he plopped down onto the floor and grinned. He had  to admit, the girls were good singers when they weren't screeching.

 

Hee-chan smiled and sang her parts like she had to, swaying to the beat of the music happily as it continued and after getting through Bambam’s rap, Hee-chan took Chanseul’s hand and moved over to Mark, who had offered to rap his part and squatted next to her with a grin.

 

Chanseul giggles as she bounced back and forth on her feet to the rhythm of Mark’s rapping, she had to keep her internal fangirl in check since this was the best part, chanting along behind Mark happily.

 

Hee-chan giggled and bounced happily, chanting along behind Mark, the video of this time playing in her head and when the right part came, she just screamed.

 

Yugyeom fell back on the floor, laughing and clapping his hands at the accurate reenactment of their live recording of the song. “Oh my god!!!”

 

Chanseul burst out into laughter and fell to the floor, holding onto Hee-chan and taking her with her as she laughed for a while before having to start to sing again through her laughter, laughing on the floor as she belted out Jaebum’s part, almost better than he had done it himself.

“Yahhh She's going to put us all to shame.” Jaebum said and shook his head and chuckled softly.

 

Hee-chan laughed hard as she held onto Chanseul and did her best to sing through her laughter, proudly ending the song with Youngjae’s part before clapping. ‘Thank you! And goodnight!” she shouted and fell back on the floor.

 

“Wow! Besides the screeching and screaming, you girls are good!!!” Youngjae clapped. “I take 70% commission because I found both of you! Yes! WooT!”

 

Chanseul laughed softly and shook her head. “If we ever get famous i don't want to be in a group with other girls, some of these trainees out there are craazzyyy” She said and shook her head. “Hee-chan is my only person i’d ever want to get famous with.” She said and pushed at Hee-chan’s leg.

 

Hee-chan sat up slowly and smiled. “We could be a duo like Davichi.” she said and grinned. ‘Or both be soloists and have a hot stage together like Hyorin and Ailee.” she commented and smiled. ‘I feel like being in a girl group would be too much.” she said. “Like two girls together is dangerous but if you have like four or more, it’s hell. It’s a wonder so many have stuck together without disbanding.” she said in awe. “No...but besides that, there’s no way I would be famous.” she said and waved her head.

 

“I can’t even hold a tune. Now when it comes to screeching...yeah that’s something I could be famous for.”

 

“You should be a comedian.” Chanseul suggested and giggled softly. “That could be something you could do!” She teased lightly and nudged Hee--chan as she sat up. “I like the duo though~ You're a better singer than you think so stop downing yourself. JYP oppa would love to teach you!”

Youngjae cringed and whined. “Ahh don't call him oppa he's so ollddd”

 

“I like older men.” Hee-chan said simply and smirked before looking back at Chanseul. “You know I get stage fright. I could puke on stage if you wanted me to then. I don’t like...talking in front of large crowds.” she whined and shook her head. ‘Nope. I’m good. You would make a great soloist though.” she smiled happily. “I’m unteachable.”

 

“What are you broken?” Yugyeom asked.

 

“Yes!” Hee-chan smiled. “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks and I’m suuuuupppppeeeerrrrr old!”

 

Chanseul whined loudly. “I have stage fright too though! Its really really bad.” She pouted slightly. “I don't think i could do it alone.” She said softly and looked down with a whine, she didn't want to get famous if it meant going in alone. She would be a nervous wreck. “Besides not all trainees debut right?”

“I mean.. That's true.. But normally they get picked up by other companies.” Jaebum said simply and smiled softly.

 

“Or...or…” Hee-chan said. ‘We could marry our boyfriends and live the good life that way.” she said and grinned. ‘I like that idea more. And no need to be an idol. Yay!” she cheered happily.

 

“Hey, come on.” Youngjae said. ‘You girls should try it. At least try and become a trainee. Who knows, maybe you won’t even get picked to be a trainee.” he suggested.

 

“Wow Youngjae...thanks for the ego boost.” Hee-chan said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

 

“Noonas should try it.” Yugyeom said as he fiddled with his bracelets on his wrists, looking between the two. “You’ll never know until you try it. If Jackson got in, you girls will have no problem getting in.”

 

Chanseul pouted and mumbled softly. “I like Hee-chan’s idea better, marrying our boyfriends and living the life that way, i mean i'm already halfway there after the press conference, i’m losing track of my instagram so quickly now.” She said and shook her head. “I think hell would break loose if we became trainees.” She said and then blushed. She was honestly thinking about it… but her dream wasn't to be an idol, it was to actually be a stylist. That's why she had gone to cosmetology school in the first place. She didn't want other people to be doing her makeup, she wanted to be doing makeup for the idols.

“I.. Honestly I’d rather be a coordi than be an idol… Being an idol is kinda scary with all the crazy fans out there..” She whispered and then looked down at her lap. “Like… what if one of us debuts and somewhere along the line something bad happens?”

 

Hee-chan stared at Chanseul and cocked her head before nodding. ‘Good point.” she said and smiled. ‘But we should try it. Besides I’ll kick anyone’s if they try to hurt you, you know?” she said and smiled. “Besides if we don’t make it, then nothing to worry about right? We got this! We can do it!” she said. ‘Besides, I think being more popular than Got7 would be fun.”

 

“Hey~!” Yugyeom and Youngjae whined at them, shaking their heads in protest.

 

“Hee-chan… We pretty much are more popular than them. We got requested to go on a show.. They were apparently co-stars.” Chanseul said simply and then bit her lip. “Aish.. okay okay. But only because you want to try it out~” She said as she gave in and bit her lip. “But i'm not moving out on our dorm no matter what!”

 

Jaebum cheered happily and wiggled. “Yaaayyy! Now we have to get you two prepared! With us guiding you it will be a piece of cake for you to get in.”

 

Hee-chan smiled and reached over and took her hand. ‘Right. About that. I still have to kill two certain men because of making me believe they were dead.” she said and turned and glared at them. “No for a week.” she said before turning back around. “Ah...let’s not let JB guide us. He’ll teach us bad things.” she teased.

 

“I’ll be vocal coach!” Youngjae cheered happily.

 

“I’ll be dance coach. Yeah!” Yugyeom said before pausing. ‘No..wait...nevermind. I don’t like doing girl dances.’ he laughed.

 

“Don't you lie Kim Yugyeom” Chanseul teased and giggled softly. “You forget that we are on top of being girlfriends of three of the members but we are also IGot7s. We have seen just about everything you guys have done since you debuted.. Like.. Your girl group dances.. And the ugly dance.”

Youngjae let out a screech of terror and jumped up to point at them. “NO! We never speak of that again!” He said and shook his head. “I’m still surprised that we didn't lose any fans after that.”

 

“The ugly dance will forever live on in the world of YouTube.” Hee-chan laughed and grinned. “We've seen it all and will still see all to come!” she said happily.

 

“Aish~! We need to ban them from watching our programs.” he pouted, but smiled nonetheless. “So then, next auction that JYP has, apply for it.”

 

“We will!’

 

Chanseul nodded and smiled slightly. To say the least she was actually not looking forward to that day, she didn't want to embarrass herself somehow. When she was incredibly nervous her brain just didn't work right and she sometimes forgot her korean.