Zoo Time Fun (Tigggggerrrr!!!)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

“KKYYYYYAAAAA!” Chanseul nearly did a barrel roll out of the van as she got out, startling most of the fangirls that had huddled around to see who was in the van, she flushed and then waved happily at them before bouncing on her feet. “Hurry up guys oh my god this is so exciting!” Her words in her head were korean but what had come out was in english, she was probably wayy to excited to even think about what language she was actually speaking.

“Noona calm down it's just the zoo.” Youngjae whined as he got out and went over to put his hands on her shoulders, trying to stop her from bouncing, the fangirls giggled at their actions and just kept taking pictures.

 

“Just the zoo?? Are you kidding me? Youngjae-ah I haven't been to a zoo since i was like.. 8 years old!”

 

“8?” Jackson asked as he nearly fell out of the van and dusted himself off, looking at Chanseul. “You’ve been deprived of the glory that is the zoo for so long?! You’re like 15000 years old!” he teased and grinned as he slung an arm over her shoulder. “Don’t worry! Jackson will show you all the amazing things that is the zoo!” he said with a nod of his head.

 

Hee-chan hummed as she slipped out and stood to the side, watching at how excited the other’s were, bouncing around and claiming what they wanted to do next. “Why do I feel like a parent chaperoning her daughter and her rowdy friends?” she muttered to herself and sighed, rubbing her head.

 

“Ah! This is going to be great!!!” Yugyeom said happily and bounced around next to her. “Hee-chan noona! Buy me a gift! Buy me a gift!”

 

“I’ll buy your coffin.” Hee-chan offered and Yugyeom pouted, smacking at her cutely, the fangirls around them giggling and squealing at his actions.

 

“No fun.” he pouted and walked away.

 

“Brat.” Hee-chan muttered in english before snorting. “Alright...ready to go in?”

 

Bambam cheered as he ran straight for the gate, picking up Hee-chan on the way, throwing her over his shoulder with a laugh as if it was the most natural thing he could ever do. “Come on noonas!!” He cheered happily.

 

Chanseul laughed and then walked over to Yugyeom before jumping on his back, kissing his cheek happily as she pointed ahead of her. “Lets goooo!” She said happily as she wiggled with a little squeal. “You're going to die if you keep calling me old jackson oppa. Emphasis on oppa because you are in fact older than me!”

 

Youngjae laughed and shook his head as he manager lead the rest of them towards the gate where bambam was already waiting and getting smacked by Hee-chan for running off with her like he had done.

 

“That’s right! I’m your oppa!” Jackson sang happily and laughed as he walked next to Yugyeom up to the gate, cheering when they all made it. “Alright! Let’s us in!”

 

“Sorry, but they denied you entrance.” Jinyoung joked and pushed JAckson lightly to the side, watching as he stumbled and fell to the ground, over reacting.

 

“BamBam!” Hee-chan struggled and wiggled before giving his a smack. “Put me down!”

 

BamBam laughed and jerked. “Don’t noona! I’ll drop you on your head!” he laughed and shifted her some on his shoulder before he marched through the gate as the manager handed off their tickets to the attendants. “Where should we go first?”

 

“Tigers!!!” Jackson cheered and grinned. “Let’s go find the tigers!”

 

Chanseul squealed at the mention of Tigers and then wheezed as she hugged yugyeom tighter. “Oh my god they have tigers here??” She asked excitedly as she wiggled her legs excitedly.

 

Mark chuckled lightly as he shook his head lightly,. “You two are like children i swear, it's hard to believe you're over the age of 18 sometimes.” He said as he looked at Chanseul and laughed softly, nudging Jaebum lightly who went over to Hee-chan and snickered. “I’ll save you noona come on~” He said as he pulled her off Bambams shoulders and set her on her feet.

 

JAckson stuck his tongue out at them and smiled. “We’re adorable, so love us.” he teased and bounced as he moved further out and away from them.

 

Hee-chan smiled as she was saved and chuckled. “Thank you.” she grinned and leaned in and kissed his cheek before moving over to Chanseul and took her arm. “Let’s go find the tigers!” she cheered and started running.

 

“Tigers!” Jackson followed them, the others following them through the park. Thankfully the tiger exhibit was close to where they were and it didn’t take them long to reach it.

 

“Whoa! Tigers!” Hee-chan said in awe, smiling happily.

 

Chanseul pointed out at one of the Tigers and whined “You.. Tigerrr~ Tiger come here so i can see you better!” She called out and it just ignored her. She whined loudly and just kept calling it loudly.

Jaebum raised a brow and turned to look at Yugyeom with a laugh. “”This.. Looks very familiar.” He teased and poked at his side. “Dontcha think?”

 

Yugyeom raised a brow and cocked his head before looking to Chanseul, and then to Jackson who stood next to her and started calling for the tiger. “Oh...oh~!” he said and nodded. “Well they are our fans.” he laughed and looked back at Jaebum.

 

“Children!” Hee-chan called and waved her hand. “Come come children. Next we’re going to go see the monkeys!” she said. “Let’s line up. First person get’s to hold my hand!” she said happily.

 

“Oh mee!” Youngjae said happily as he moved to stand in front of her. He grunted as Jinyoung pushed him and took his place and held Hee-chan’s hand, sticking his tongue out at him. Youngjae pouted and moved to stand behind him. “Meanie.”

 

“You snooze you loose.” Jinyoung cheered, a little too happily. “Let’s see the monkeys teacher! We need to return one!” he said and pointed to Jackson.

 

Jackson whined loudly and glared at Jinyoung. “WHY ME?!? You're the one that looks like a monkey!” He cried out as he pointed to Jinyoung.

“Yeah but you screech like one!” Chanseul called out with a giggle and then ran to kick him in the before running back to hide behind Yugyeom with a little snicker.

“YAH!” Jackson whined and threw his hat down. “I do not!!”

 

“Do too!!!”

 

Hee-chan watched them and sighed before shaking her head. “It's not wrong if we lose a few kids right?” she asked and Jinyoung nodded and pulled her off, Youngjae following them towards the monkey enclosures.

 

Yugyeom pointed to Jackson and laughed happily. “Hahaha!”

 

“Just you wait until we get home!” Jackson threatened before he stomped after the group that was leaving them behind. “I'll have my revenge!”

 

Chanseul stuck her tongue out at Jackson as he ran to catch up with them, she giggled softly as she laced her fingers with yugyeom and then cooed at him. “Oppaaa~ Buy me a headband?~” She asked cutely as she pouted up at him, though she planned to buy him a matching one so it was fair on both of them.

 

Youngjae made a gagging motion at her cuteness and whined. “Noo don't act cutee ahhh get me awayy” He cried as he moved further up towards Hee-chan . “Noona Seullie is being overly cute again!”

 

Yugyeom grinned and looked at her and nodded. “Anything for noona!” he cooed cutely and gave her hand a squeeze. “Noona is the cutest!” he sang happily and laughed.

 

Hee-chan looked back at them and laughed. “Aw, they’re cute.” she said and looked at Youngjae and nudged him. “You need a girlfriend!”

 

“No.” Youngjae said.

 

“Boyfriend?”

 

“No way!” Youngjae pouted.

 

“Aw...but you can’t be alone forever. You will fall in love Choi Youngjae...mark my words!” Hee-chan laughed and ruffled his hair.

 

Bambam laughed and lightly smacked Youngjae’s shoulder. “Shes right you will one day! Don't be so against it hyung~” He said as he slung his arm around Youngjae’s shoulder.

 

Jaebum grinned and nodded. “You never know when it could happen, just keep yourself aware of what your body is feeling, i mean were allowed to date now so you don't have to stop yourself. I mean yeah our fans wouldn't like it if we all had girlfriends or boyfriends but what can they really do about it?”

 

“Kill us.” Youngjae said and pouted. “Break into our dorms. Spread horrible rumors. Hurt us at fanmeets.” he listed off.

 

“Youngjae stop. You are too serious.” Hee-chan said and grabbed his shoulders. “Just relax. No one is forcing you into a relationship. You know what, don’t even think about it. Let’s just enjoy our day today okay?” she said and grinned. “Now...to the monkeys to return the one that escaped.”

 

“Noona!!!!!” Jackson whined out, pouting. “Why does everyone hate me?”

 

Bambam shook his head and laughed softly as he nodded. “Maybe drop those two off somewhere too? When they are too engrossed in each other to care?” He asked as he points back to Yugyeom and Chanseul. “I love noona and all but oh my gosh.” He said and shook his head more. “Thats crazy how mushy they get. I'm surprised the fans are actually being civil about them right now.”

 

Mark snorted and hooked his arm with Hee-chan’s. “Well i mean Gyeom did tell them that he was disappointed when they tried to hurt Seul-ah at the press conference that day.. So they don't want to disappoint him again.”

 

“Fans are very good listeners.” Jackson said with a nod and looked back at the couple and rolled his eyes. “Even I wouldn’t be that open though.” he said.

 

“No?” Hee-chan asked and chuckled. “What if you weren’t an idol with thousands of people watching?” she asked. “Wouldn’t you want to take a nice trip to a zoo or a theme park? Just hold hands and enjoy each other’s company as you walk around and browse shops, get on rides, feed zoo animals and feed each other lunch?” she asked.

 

“Uh...no. But I have a feeling that’s something you’ve wanted.” Jackson said knowingly.

 

“Of course! I can’t tell you how many times back home I would go to a theme and watch all the couples just walking around, holding hands, kissing and hugging.” she said. “I could just stay at them and feel their love for each other while they talked about where they wanted to go next and what do afterwards.” she said and sighed softly. “It’s like a fantasy of mine.” she whispered.

 

“Aw...Noona is a romantic!” Bambam chuckled and smiled. “That’s sweet.”

 

“Right? But don’t get me started on the fantasies of hotel I’ve had.”

 

“And this is where the conversation ends.” Bambam told her and covered . “Pure thoughts noona. Think pure thoughts.”

 

Hee-chan giggled behind his hand and walked with him.

 

Youngjae groaned and whined softly. “Is always on your mind noona? I feel like you're worse than JB  hyung…” He trailed of and then something dawned on him. “Oh god you two grew up together no wonder!”

 

Jaebum laughed loudly and nodded as he looked down at Hee-chan and grinned as he wrapped his arm around her waist. “Did you already forget about that?” He asked him as he shook his head.

 

“NO! I-I mean yeah… But still oh my god.. No wonder you both go-” He was cut off by Bambam’s hand.

 

“Yahhh  don't talk about that here!”

 

Hee-chan laughed happily and shook her head at that. “It all makes sense now doesn’t it?” she teased and looked over at the others and wiggled her brows. “That’s what happen when you leave the two of us together. I taught him everything he knows.” she said and patted Jb’s chest lightly before stopping. “Oh...my god.” she squealed and ran off fast towards an exhibit before skidding to a hault and peerign through the window at the Polar bear playing in the water.

 

“Polar bear!” she giggled happily and bounced. “Ah so cute! Little bear!” she called out and waved to it. “Oh I want to take you home and love you and pet you and call you Little bear!”

 

“No noona. If Jackson can’t have a tiger, you can’t have a polar bear.” Jinyoung said and laughed.

 

Chanseul ran up next to Hee-chan and let out a high pitched squeal. “Oh god how cuteeeeee Someone give it a ball pleaasee!” She whined out, having finally detached herself from her boyfriend.

Bambam shook his head. “Noona it will eat you!” He said and made a chomping motion with his mouth.

 

Hee-chan turned and looked at them. “It’s not like we haven’t been eaten before.” she said and smirked.

 

“Oh my god! WHY?!?!” Youngjae shouted and if possible, people could have seen his soul leaving his body.

 

Hee-chan wiggled before turning. “I want a polar bear plushie. Give me a plushie. Someone buy me the plushie please?!” she begged cutely.

 

Mark laughed loudly at Hee-chan’s words and patted Youngjae on the back a few times. “We will buy you a polar bear plushie noona!” He said, motioning between him and Jaebum. “You will have it by the end of the day!”

 

‘How long till we see Jackson’s family?” Chanseul asked with a cheeky grin. She was referring to the monkeys and she knew it would cause him to get angry again. She loved teasing him because his reactions were just amazing.

“YAAHHHHHH!” Jackson cried out and then ran for her.

“GOTTA GO!” She wheezed out as she took off running, Jackson hot on her tail.

 

Hee-chan laughed and clapped and ran over and hugged them both. “Yay! Thank you!” she said before watching the two run and laugh. “Yah! Jackson don’t hurt her!” she called as she ran after them, hopefully to save her friend.

 

“You know I like how at the beginning she was the calm one.” Bambam said and hummed. “And now look at us...the only sane ones left.” he said and looked to Yugyeom.

 

“It’s going to be a long day….”