Are You Really Dating?

Ahgase Dream Season 1

After safely escaping from the horrible clutches that was Hee-chan and letting the girls go to their convention to calm down, it was high time that there was a family meeting to talk about the couples in the dorm and what was going on. Because apparently there was an unknown couple, now known as couple and there was the already known couple that apparently got into some really that had everyone wondering about their sanity. Honestly though, it was better to have this sorted out before something bad happened in the relationships.

 

“Alright guys.” Jackson said with a nod of his head and looked at the eight other members that were gathered in the living room. “This meeting is being held to talk about the recent events that have been brought to light.” he said and looked to Hee-chan and then to Chanseul and Yugyeom.

 

“What? We’re just dating. It’s not like it’s that big of a deal.”

 

“But you're the maknae! THE BABY OF THE GROUP! What if you get corrupted??” JB asked and then side eyed Chanseul who just simply rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay look, yes we are dating. But we haven't done anything past kissing. Not even touching! I mean yeah I've seen him but he literally sleeps ! It's not my fault I get lonely because I sleep all the way across the dorm from him!” She defended and then folded her arms over her chest. “Besides.. sleeping in his shirts isn't the same as sleeping in bed with him.” She mumbled softly and flushed a little.

 

Mark let out a whine at that and shook Jackson's arms. “WHY ARE THEY CUTER THAN HEE-CHAN AND I?”

 

“Well I suppose kissing isn’t that bad. It’s cute really. And we can’t blame the sleeping issue. Hell, Yugyeom hardly wears clothes in the dorm.” Jinyoung snorted with a chuckle.

 

“See. We’re a perfectly normal couple.” Yugyeom nodded. “Unlike some people.” he said and turned to eye Mark.

 

Jackson tsked and looked at Mark before pushing him away. “Because you two never do anything cute.” he said. “Duh. It’s obvious Mark hyung. If you guys were more lovey dovey and cute, you’d be cuter than the couple that is apparently saving themselves. For marriage right? Right?” Jackson said and looked to the two for clarification.

 

“Of course hyung.” Yugyeom said with a slight smile. “Marriage. Totally.”

 

JB shook his head and looked between the two and then tilted his head. “I still don't believe it. There's really not proof laid out for me here.”

 

Chanseul raise a brow and then looked over at Yugyeom. “I mean… what proof do you need?” She asked cautiously before looking back at the others and over to Hee-chan.

 

“Proof. You know. Solid, hardcore proof.” Jinyoung nodded.

 

“Better be careful. If they tell you it’s a bonding experience, they’re lying.” Hee-chan warned, glaring over at JB.

 

“Why don’t you make out?” Bambam suggested. “I mean if you’re dating, kissing and stuff won’t embarrass you in front of everyone.” he said with a grin. “Or are you chicken?”

 

“Why would we make out in front of you?” Yugyeom asked and shook his head, covering his slowly reddening cheeks.

 

“Well why not? Or are you both lying?”

 

Chanseul blushed bright red and looked away from Yugyeom, biting her lip shyly. “We’ve never really like.. actually made out before.. We don't have time.” She mumbled and peeked over at her younger boyfriend and then cleared . “I-If we really have to prove it then I guess..”

 

Mark eyed the other members and frowned a little. “You know you guys didn't interrogate us like this, give them a little leniency.”  

 

“Why would we need to when we have that video?” Jinyoung asked.

 

“I swear to god Jinyoung, I will kill you.” Hee-chan snapped and looked back at at Chanseul. “Don’t listen to them. You don’t have to prove anything to them. They can be idiots.” she said.

 

“Hey! We’re not idiots!” Youngjae pouted. “Don’t be mean.” he whined.

 

“If making out will get them to believe it and shut up, then we’ll do it.” Yugyeom nodded and looked at Chanseul. “Just...don’t laugh at us if it’s not like...steamy or anything like that.”

 

“Oh my god they’re so precious. So innocent.” Hee-chan cooed.

 

Chanseul blushed at Yugyeom’s words and moved over closer to him, she puffed her cheeks out as she looked at him curiously. “So… do we just go for it?” She asked softly and glanced down at Yugyeom’s lips.

 

“I guess so? How does one go about being...like...y to make out or whatever?” Yugyeom honestly didn’t have a clue about relationships. He was learning as he went with Chanseul and that was okay. Because she too was learning. They were each other’s firsts and he loved it. He took her hand and held it gently as he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers gently.

 

Chanseul flushed as she leaned closer to the younger and held onto his arm shyly. She always loved kissing Yugyeom because his lips were always so soft. Even though they never kissed for very long, she always managed to steal as many kisses as she could. She laced her fingers with his on her free hand and tilted her head a little to deepen the kiss.

 

Yugyeom gave her hand a gentle squeeze as he pressed further into the kiss, deepening it as she tilted her head. It felt so nice, but kissing Chanseul was always nice. If there was one thing he regretted, it was not being able to kiss her more often. Even if they were kissing in front of the other’s, this was just wonderful and he could honestly do it all night.

 

“Alright! Alright! That’s enough proof!” Hee-chan said suddenly. “Stop before they break out the cameras.”

 

Chanseul whined softly as she pulled back, fearful of the others breaking out any sort of camera. She bit his lip as she hid her face against Yugyeom’s neck and nuzzled it lightly, scooting closer to him slightly.

 

“Alright, alright I believe it. Damn. Who would have thought that Yug would be the one dating Chanseul.” JB said and the pouted slightly. “Guess we’re all out of luck then!” he said and then chuckled lightly. “I suppose it's time we can leave them alone and give them some space?”

 

Yugyeom wrapped his arms around Chanseul and looked back at the others. “What? You thought you had a chance with her?” he asked and laughed. “I guess maybe Bambam or Jackson...but you hyungs? No. No way.” he said and laughed more.

 

“That is pretty hilarious to think.” Hee-chan laughed. “I mean JB thinks he has a chance to get a woman.”

 

Mark snorted and shook his head. “Did you really not know that Seul favored Yug from the beginning? Dude he's her bias out of all of us.” He said and then patted JB on his back.

 

“Jeez don't have to be so mean about it.”

 

Chanseul smiled shyly and whined a little. “But it's not like I MADE him fall for me.. it kinda just happened and I feel really really lucky.”

 

“Being yourself really does work. That’s what women fall for. Not some creepy, guy who tells his hyung that it’ll be a bonding experience; who somehow convinces his girlfriend to let him watch.” Hee-chan said and huffed. “Mark still isn’t getting any because of that.”

 

“That is….” Bambam trailed off and shook his head. “And I thought I was bad.”

 

“Anyway.” Yugyeom said and smiled at them. “Now that’s the taken care of, can we please go get some lunch? I’m starving!”