Thanksgiving in the States (Mark comes out of the closet)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Five months had passed since the birth of their child, the press having hounded them for answers for the first two months before JYP held yet another press conference. The fans already knew not to mess with the loves of the boys, after the disappointment that their ‘gyeommie oppa’ had felt they didn't want to ruin any trust they had between them and the boys. It was around thanksgiving when Mark’s father finally called, asking  him when he was going to come home to see his family. So he planned a trip, his father didn't mention anything about the press conference so he figured that he just hadn’t seen anything or was too busy with work.

He had booked a flight for him, Hee-chan, Jaebum and their daughter to LA for thanksgiving, they had been given time off to see their families this year. “So when we land.. I'm pretty sure my father will be here with my brother to pick us up.” He said as he held Hee-chan’s hand tightly from across the aisle, his other hand laced with Jaebum’s as he smiled softly at them. He had brought Jaebum along because he had something planned for when they were all at him home. “Don't worry about anything.. My dad is going to absolutely love you, he already is fond of Jaebummie so he won't have any issues bear hugging him.”

Jaebum huffed and then pouted a little bit. “You mean like he did last time?” He asked and then rolled his eyes a little bit. “Your dad is crazy, he's like.. Only of those guys you see in Jackie Chan action films.”

 

Hee-chan laughed and shook her head as she watched the two of them, holding onto mark’s hand while holding Wren with the other. “I can’t wait to meet him. But isn’t he going to have a heart attack when he meets me and our daughter?” she asked and cocked her head slightly. Releasing Mark’s hand, she shifted Wren in her lap and laughed as the baby babbled happily and reached out for Mark.

 

“Awe Princess. Do you want daddy? Hmm? Or Ugly?” she teased and winked at Jaebum.

 

“Uuhgoo.”

 

“I’m pretty sure that’s Ugly in baby talk. And yes Yugyeom taught her.” Hee-chan chuckled.

 

Jaebum whi8ned loudly and then pouted as he looked over at Wren. “Why did he have to teach her that??” He asked as he buried his face against Mark’s shoulder out of embarrassment. “Now I'm going to be known as ugly forever..” He mumbled as he sighed.

 

Mark chuckled and reached over to take Wren and pick her up out of Hee-chan’s lap, he grinned as he set her in his lap and watched as she wiggled over onto Jaebum’s lap. “Ahh she's so cute~” He whined out as he kept her upright as Jaebum wrapped an arm around her. “So precious…” He looked over at Hee-chan and smiled softly. “Probably ask why we aren't married yet. He never really believed in kids before marriage but as soon as he sees this angel he will fall in love!”

 

Wren giggled and clutched at Jaebum happily before looking around at the other noises going on.

 

“Right. So why aren’t we married, Mr. Tuan?” Hee-chan teased and winked at them. “And you’re not ugly Bummie. When she’s older, she’s going to call you her handsome knight in shining armor.” she said and sighed softly as she closed her eyes some. “I hope he does. I just want your family to like me.” she said and looked at Mark once more. “And be happy for us. I mean I will personally agree with him that yes we’re too young. Yes we’re not married. But we’re very much in love and Wren is the precious gift of that love. Who ever would have thought a fan would fall in love with her bias and bare his child?” she asked. “And there’s Jaebum too.” she teased.

 

“Hey!” Jaebum whined out and then pouted. “We aren't married because we haven't find a church that would marry the three of us together..” He explained and then smiled softly. “Since we are going to be in LA for a while.. I was hoping to look around for a church or something that could do that.. For you know.. For us to be an actual family for our daughter.

 

Mark cooed at Jaebum and then pinched his cheek, still stuck in daddy mode as he whined softly. :”ahh so cute~’ He whined out and then looked over at Hee-chan and smiled softly. “Bummie is right tho, since America is more open to these sorts of things then we should be able to find somewhere.. But i want to propose to you both.. Properly~”

 

“Well, you won’t get a tear from me if I know it’s coming.” Hee-chan said and sighed softly. “But you guys research and surprise me.” she giggled and stretched. “Do you got Wren? I want to take a nap.” she said gently. “I was up at the crack of dawn feeding Miss Cranky over there.” she teased as she pointed to Wren, who reached out to try and grab her finger. “Hi baby. Look at you. Such a cutie. Say mama.”

“Ahah.”

“Eh...close enough.”

 

Mark chuckled softly and shook his head as he looked over to Wren with a little smile. “We got her don't worry, we will wake you up when we land okay?” He said softly and then leaned against Jaebum, humming lowly as he wiggled his finger against Wren’s tummy.

 

Jaebum chuckled softly as he cradled her against him and leaned against Mark, running his hands over the little bit of hair that she had on her little head. “If you want to take a nap too you can, i got her.” He whispered to Mark gently.

 

Mark nodded gently and then yawned a little as he laid his head on Jaebum’s shoulder and smiled softly. “Thank you..” He said softly.

 

~_~

 

Hee-chan felt sick to her stomach as they walked away from baggage claim and searched for Raymond Tuan, the infamous Papa Tuan that everyone loved so much. Mark’s father was a man of legend for all the silly things he said and did and Hee-chan had always wanted to meet him and now that she had the chance, she was petrified. And her fear must have been great enough for Wren to sense as the little baby started getting fussy in her arms.

 

“Shh...shh… Hush baby.” Hee-chan cooed softly and smiled as she kissed over Wren’s cheeks before giving her a raspberry on her neck, making her giggle. “That’s it cutie. What a sweet laugh.” she said and bounced her slightly as she walked further out and hummed. “Do you see them?” she asked.

 

Mark kept Jaebum and Hee-chan close as he looked around, humming lowly as he looked for them before spotting a giant sign that read “Mark” on it in his father’s handwriting. “Found them!” He said as he rubbed Hee-chan’s shoulders gently, pecking her cheek before grabbing two of the bags, rolling them along behind him as he walked ahead of them.

Jaebum made sure that Hee-chan went in front of him so none of the fans that had gathered would get near her or their daughter. He didn't want anything to happen to her so he kept the murderous glare on his face steadily as he walked behind them, hoping that the looks could actually kill.

 

Hee-chan smiled and followed the others towards the two men standing there, finally seeing the sign. She gave a hearty smile and approached the men and stood there for a moment before bowing slightly to him. “Hello.” she greeted shyly.

 

Raymond looked at her and then smiled softly as he nodded and then glanced down to the baby in her arms and then tilted his head. “Who is this cutie?~ Ah what a precious little angel~’ He cooed as he pinched Wren’s cheek gently.

Mark flushed a little an then gently pulled his father to the side and then cleared his throat lightly. “Papa, Lets go to the car first okay? We’ve had a long flight” He said softly and then turned to look at his brother who was smirking at him knowingly, he glared a little but then gave him big hug before they all started to move towards the front.

 

Hee-chan smiled and leaned close to Jaebum to whisper. “Oh this is going to be a long holiday.” she whispered and shook her head. She looked back at the two men and smiled. “Ah, I’m Kwon Hee Hee. Nice to meet you. Mark talks about you a lot.” she introduced herself. “Ah...if it wouldn’t be too much to ask, can we head to the car before the fan girls close in and eat us?” she asked.

 

Raymond nodded and opened up the backseat for them, Mark’s brother getting into the front passenger seat. He ushered Hee Hee into the back first. “its nice to meet you Hee Hee, you have such a unique name!” he said and then went around to get into the drivers seat.

 

Mark chuckled softly as he got in with Jaebum and then took Wren into his lap with a big grin on his face, nuzzling his nose against her as she let out a fit of giggles. “She hates when we call her Hee Hee though, she prefers Hee-chan.” he said and then cleared his throat as he look down at Wren. “Papa, Joey.. this is Wren.” he said softly as he heard the engine starting up.

 

Jaebum hummed as he reached over to let Wren hold his finger, whining when she called him ugly in her own little way again. “Noo Wrennie I'm not ugly!” He whined and then wiggled his finger in his grip before looking between the two in the front seat.

 

“She’s your granddaughter.”Mark said slowly as he gauged his father's reaction.

 

Raymond's eyes went wide as he turned around to look at the baby on his son’s lap. “Granddaughter?? And you're only letting me meet her now?” He asked and then frowned. “what kind of son are you? How old is she hm? Joey look back there, that's your niece! When are you going to give me a grandchild huh??”

 

“Never now if this is how you act dad.” Joey commented with a chuckled.

 

Hee-chan chuckled and sighed. “She’s five months old.” she said and chuckled. “She’s an adorable baby that likes to talk a lot and make messes.” she cooed and reached over to Wren’s hair gently before looking back at Raymond. “So...uh surprise?” she said and laughed softly.

 

“Are you going to tell us your married next Mark?” Joey asked.

 

Mark shook his head and then cleared his throat. “I’m not married…. Yet.” he said and then looked between Jaebum and Hee-Chan as Raymond drove them down the highway. “However.. when we get home.. I’d like to talk during dinner, I'm sure mom is going to freak out about Wren~”

 

Jaebum chuckled lightly as he bit his lip as he rubbed Mark’s arm lightly. He knew what he wanted to talk about and he was actually kind of scared, two months ago they had admitted that they had actual feeling for each other. They knew they would have to tell their parents. He had already told his parents, they didn't take it very well that their son had feelings for another man, but he had finished off his little ramble with the fact that they now had a granddaughter.

 

“You think? We haven’t heard from you in months and you spring the ‘you have a granddaughter’ card on us? Real smooth Mark. Man...being an idol has really changed you.” Joey scoffed.

“Please don’t be mad at him.” Hee-chan said softly. “It was my idea to not go public about it. Though, there have been plenty of rumors on social media networks.” she said and sighed softly. “You know being an idol is  hard and it’s even worse having a relationship and now a kid. I just wanted to protect them as much as I could.” she said softly. “So please don’t blame Mark. It’s my fault.”

 

Mark reached forward and flicked Joey’s ear and frowned deeply. “oh be nice Joey.” he grumbled at home in English and then glared a little as he huffed. “i had no choice, you know how dad is, we had to keep the pregnancy a secret because of the fans! We can't just go out and say, hey we are having a baby! Please don't smack her in the stomach and cause her to lose it.” he said and sighed. “its harder being an idol than you think, some of our fans are crazy. When Gyeom and Seul had their press conference one of the fans threw a light-stick at Seul-ah.”

 

Raymond frowned and nodded. “I heard about that.. Mark is right, so don't get so fussy with him! I was just playing around. I’m really happy that hes brought a new addition to our family.”

 

“Wouldn’t it be two. I mean someone did carry the girl for nine months.” Joey said with a huff and smiled.

 

“Actually eight.” Hee-chan said and smiled. “Wren was born early. But she’s perfectly healthy and beautiful and such an angel. Actually it was hard to get here to the airport. Yugyeom is trying to steal her and make her his own daughter.” she laughed as she took Wren from Mark and kissed over her stomach, making her squeal happily. “They all love her. She’s the most spoiled baby ever.”

 

“I already knew he had a girlfriend Joey. That was obvious from the broadcast” Raymond said as he turned off the highway to drive to their road. “i try my best to keep up with my son’s career the best i can!”

 

Jaebum sat and listened in, only catching snippets of the conversation since he knew only a little bit of the words they were using, mark and Hee-Chan had been slowly trying to teach him English.

 

Mark smiled softly and then shook his head lightly. “I told papa as soon as he asked me about the broadcast, i asked him to keep that quiet. I'm lucky that he did but i couldn't go to him with the baby news, he would just get too excited!”

 

“How many tweets would be out there about him being a grandfather. I think it would have been cute given the circumstances.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

“You think dad is bad. Wait until you meet mom.” Joey snickered.

~*~

“Wahhh!” Hee-chan took a step back as she was hugged by the older woman, who smiled happily before cooing at Wren. “What an adorable baby. Is this for a broadcast?” she asked.

“Ah….no.” Hee-Chan said and looked to Mark then. “Mark has an announcement for you.”

 

Mark rubbed the back of his neck lightly and chuckled as he reached over to Wrens cheek, then took his moms hand and took her over to the couch to sit her down. “Mom… This is Wren… Wren Tuan..” He said slowly, biting his lip as he looked up at Hee-chan. “You already Know Hee-chan from the shows but.. yes she is my girlfriend.. and this is our daughter!” He said carefully, bracing himself for any kind of reaction at all.

 

Jaebum wrapped an arm around Hee-chan and rubbed her back gently. “you should sit down too, I know you're still tired from taking care of Wren~” He said softly and gently his fingers over her spine.

 

“D-Daughter?” the older woman asked in surprised and looked at the three still standing and smiled. “I have a granddaughter? So soon?” she asked and walked back over and took Wren from Hee-chan and cooed at her. “Aw look at how cute she is. She’s got your nose Mark. Oh she’s so precious. Finally, a grand-baby I can spoil.” she giggled. “Raymond, we need to throw a party!”

 

Hee-chan laughed and turned and looked at Jaebum. “Well at least they’re taking this okay.” she whispered and kissed his cheek gently. “Now if only we can move this along so I can stop pretending that I don't  love you.” she whispered lowly. “I hate pretending.”

 

Jaebum nodded and bit his lip as he nuzzled against Hee-chan gently as he cleared his throat. “Mark hyung..” He called out and then made a motion to himself and then titled his head a little bit.

“Ah!” He said and then turned back to look at his parents. “Mom.. dad.. Joey.” He started off as he went over to Jaebum and took his hand, pulling him over to stand in front of the three of them. “You guys already know Jaebum.. But.. He is also Wren’s father..” He said softly and then looked up at Jaebum as he smiled fondly. “It was supposed to be twins.. But Wren apparently won that internal battle..” He mumbled and then laced his fingers with Jaebum’s “He is apart of our relationship.. A very big part actually.. He is Hee-chan’s boyfriend… A-and… My boyfriend as well.” He said and then started to turn bright red as his father’s jaw dropped. “We can't let the fans know about us though.. The feelings at least. They know that all three of us are together somehow, they just don't know exactly how.”

 

“Oh my god. Take the baby before I drop her.” Mrs. Tuan whispered and Hee-chan moved to take Wren to save her from certain death. “You’re in a polyamory relationship…with another man?!” she asked, sounding a bit outraged. Though her shock slowly turned into a smile. “Well...I mean we already considered him a family member but this certainly takes it to a whole new level.”

 

“Always something new and strange with you, right Mark?” Joey asked and laughed. “No wonder this family is crazy.”

 

“Sometimes crazy is a good thing.” Hee-chan smiled as she walked over and leaned against Mark. “Crazy helps create beautiful things.” she said and looked at Wren. “And take away pain. I like crazy and trust me, living with Got7 is nothing but crazy.” she laughed.

 

“You don’t have to tell us twice.” Mrs. Tuan laughed.

 

Raymond laughed softly and then stood and pulled Jaebum into a tight bear hug, patting his back a bit roughly but it was meant to be endearing. “Well, i suppose a welcome to the family is once again in order here.” He said and then chuckled. “A party is definitely something we need, I’ll call up the rest of the family and tell them to fly out as soon as possible!”

Mark whined softly and the bit his lip. “Not too many please! You know how are family is.. I don't want them to blab…” he mumbled and then pouted a little. “Our daughter is already in the spotlight i don't want it to get spread even more.” He said as he pulled Jaebum over to the other couch and sat down, looking up at Hee-chan and motioning for her to come sit with him. “Come on~ Come sit down baby”

 

Hee-chan smiled as she walked over and sat on the couch for a moment. “Can we have a celebration just us?” she asked. “It is Thanksgiving and it would be rude to pull them from their plans.” she said gently and smiled. ‘Let’s just have a nice small family celebration and you can take lots of pictures that are denied access to the internet.” she laughed softly.

 

“I think that sounds lovely.” Mrs. Tuan nodded. “What a joyous Thanksgiving this is going to be. But we don’t exactly have anything for our beautiful granddaughter to sleep in or sit at.” she said.

 

“Don’t we still have Mark’s old baby stuff?” Joey asked.

 

“We do. Honey, why don’t you take the boys up into the attic and get the stuff. Have some bonding with our new son and I’ll be down here.” Mrs. Tuan said as she was already stealing Wren from Hee-chan once more.

 

“I have a feeling she’s going to try and steal our daughter too.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

Mark chuckled and stood when his father got up and kissed his mother gently .”Ewww~” He teased and then stuck his tongue out at them before nudging Jaebum gently. “Come on~” He said softly as he headed up the stairs, taking two steps at a time with a wide grin.

Jaebum smiled softly and leaned over to peck Hee-chan’s lips. “Save the princess if you feel the need to hm?” He said softly and got up to follow Mark and his dad upstairs. He hummed lowly as they went up into the attic to search for the baby stuff.

After a few minutes Raymond grinned as he found the highchair, as well as a book full of marks baby pictures. “OH! That's where this went!”

Mark whined loudly as he spotted to book his his fathers hands and then took it quickly. “Dad no please..” He whispered and then gave his father a pleading look when the book was taken back. “Oh god you're going to embarrass me aren't you?”

Raymond just simply grinned cheekily as he handed off the highchair to mark and the book to Jaebum. “Lets go boys, back downstairs to get these things cleaned up!” He said as he hoisted the crib up that he had set aside and then started lugging it down the stairs to the living room.

 

Downstairs, Hee-chan was on the floor with Mrs. Tuan, watching as Wren crawled slowly in a circle. “She’s a like a dog chasing her tail.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

“She’s so adorable.” Mrs. Tuan cooed as she watched her and laughed softly as Wren fell and rolled onto her back, giggling happily and moving to grab her small foot that was raised in the air. She looked up when the boys came down and laughed softly. “You found everything!”

 

“Yeah. Dad found it and I believe he found Mark’s baby book.” Joey said and grunted. “It’s a small crib, but I guess it’ll work?”

 

“Anything’s fine. Just as long as we can contain her. She’s a tricky one.” Hee-chan chuckled and tickled Wren’s belly.

 

Mark pouted as he fell to the floor and then grinned as he rolled Wren over and leaned down to blow a raspberry o her tummy, laughing as she let out a loud squeal, he kept blowing the raspberry on her tummy and then pulled back when she pulled at his hair. “Ow~ Noo baby girl you don't pull at daddy’s hair~” He cooed and then chuckled as she babbled nonsense. As Jaebum went and  helped Joey go set up the crib in Mark’s old room.

 

“Its so nice to see him like this.. We tried for years to get him to actually go out and do things! But he always wanted to stay home or go to the skate park down the road. And when he went there i don't even think he talked to much of anyone.” Raymond said and then shook his head as he joined everyone on the floor.

 

Hee-chan looked at Raymond and smiled softly before looking to Mark. “When I first met Mark.” she said softly. “He was really quiet. Didn’t talk much. He had sporadic times when he got really crazy though, laughing and fitting in with his friends.” she said and watched Mark with Wren. “I was knew to Seoul and I needed a place to stay and Jaebum offered to let me stay with them.”

 

“So you knew Jaebum before?” Mrs. Tuan asked.

 

“Yeah. Jaebum is...my god-brother. Our families were really close. We spent a lot of time together.” Hee-chan  chuckled. “I didn’t fit in with them at first. I felt so alone. Jaebum…I wasn’t with him then but he was really annoying back then. Mark was the first person to make me feel...accepted.” she said gently. “He bought me a bear, I named her Sasha. A few months later we were dating.” she said and crawled over and kissed Mark’s cheek gently.

 

“He’s been the best boyfriend to me. Giving him Wren is so small compared to what he’s done for me, even if he doesn’t know it.”

 

“A true love story.” Mrs. Tuan sighed dreamily. “So when did Jaebum come into the picture then? And Mark, is he really your boyfriend? Do you love him?” she asked.

 

Marl flushed bright red and looked down at Wren with a shy smile, he picked her up and put her onto his chest as he rolled onto his back, sighing happily as he nodded lightly. “He is.. It started out that we were just trying things out for Hee-chan’s sake… but in the middle of it all we both feel for each other too, so it worked out in the end for everyone.” He paused and chuckled as Wren grabbed for his ear and started playing with the stud that was there. “We go to each other when we have issues.. We have had fights in the past but we’ve done a lot for our relationship.. Jaebum actually helped both of us come out of our shell”

 

“He’s really the glue that holds us together. The level headed one that we need when we get mad at each other.” Hee-chan said and smiled. “He’s helped so many times and if it weren’t for him I don’t know if I would still be with Mark. If we would have Wren and be so happy.” Hee-chan said gently. “I’m truly thankful for him.” she said.

 

“I see. That’s beautiful.” Mrs. Tuan whispered and chuckled. “I never thought my boy would ever fall in love. He’s changed so much and it makes me feel so proud as a mother. What about you dear? What do you say?” she asked and looked towards Raymond.

 

Raymond smiled softly and nodded and he looked over at his son and granddaughter. “I'm proud of him no matter what he does, I'm just glad hes happy with how his life is going.” He said and then moved over to hug his wife happily. “I’m also happy to have such a beautiful granddaughter, I can already tell that when she grows up she is going to be a goddess.” He cooed softly.

 

Mark let out a loud whine. “I’m going to have to start practicing martial arts again for when she grows up then. I want to protect my daughter from all the heads in the world.” He said firmly and then snickered. “Which means Joey doesn't get to baby sit her. He’s not ever going to hold her either. He was even mean to me growing up!”

 

“I heard that!” Joey called from down the hall.

 

Hee-chan laughed and shook her head as she watched Wren laying there on Mark and laughed. ‘Baby.” she said. “I believe Wren said you’re here bed for nap time.” she said.

 

“Is she on a regular schedule now?” Mrs. Tuan asked as she leaned against Raymond.

 

“Not yet.” Hee-chan said and yawned.

 

“Late nights?”

 

“Late nights. Early mornings. Jet lag.” Hee-chan laughed. “But worth it. We don’t really bottle feed. There isn’t a reason to since I’m with her all the time.” she said.

 

“You’re a dedicated mother.” Mrs. Tuan said with a smile. “Darling, go see if the boys are done yet because I think Mommy needs a nap to.”

 

“I need ten naps.” Hee-chan giggled as she laid on the floor happily.

 

Raymond nodded and got up off the floor with a groan as he headed back down the hall, he walked into the room to look at the boys and knocked on the door frame. “Hey you guys just about done? I think its nap time for the mother and daughter. Wren is already half asleep on Mark anyway.”

Jaebum looked up as he was fixing a blanker int he crib, he had gotten Hee-chan’s bear Sasha out of the luggage, he had been letting Wren sleep with it since she was born and she absolutely loved it. “Yeah, we just finished up. There was a lump in the bedding but we smoothed it out~” He said as he stretched and grinned as he nodded.

 

“Yeah. I sat on it.” Joey chuckled and walked over, patting Jaebum on the back. “We’re done. The highchair is set up too.” he said gently. He headed out of the room and down the hall and chuckled. “Looks like she didn’t make it to the bed.” he said and stared at the sleeping Hee-chan.

 

“You can’t blame her. Being a mother is a tiring job. But one filled with love and endless devotion.” Mrs. Tuan said with a smile. “For such a young mother, she’s doing a great job. And has two very handsome and smart boys to help her. I’m so proud.”

 

Jaebum chuckled softly as he moved to gently pick up Hee-chan, smiling softly as he carried her bridal style back to the room. “Alright come on.. Lets get you to bed so you're not sore when you wake up~” He said softly as he carried Hee-chan into the bedroom and gently laid her in bed, they had changed the sheets on the bed as well, since there had been a thin layer of dust on the top sheet.

 

Mark smiled as he carefully got up and followed Jaebum, taking Wren with him so he could put her to bed. He changed her into a onesie to sleep in and then gently rocked her for a little while before putting her in the crib, moving the very familiar bear into her arms as she curled up in the crib. “Goodnight little angel..” He whispered softly before pulling Jaebum out of the room quietly. “Come on~”

 

“Well, now that mother and daughter are all tucked, let’s talk, bond.” Mrs. Tuan said happily. "Tell us all that has happened to you both since we’ve last seen each other. I’m eager to know!”