Haunted Amusement Park

Ahgase Dream Season 1

The next day was hectic to say the least, everyone was woken up by the manager, saying that there would be a broadcast for their company, only the boys knew since the girls had still been out cold. Youngjae had started to get dressed first, but upon entering the bathroom he let out an ear shattering scream as a fake dead body came tumbling out at him. “OH MY GOD NO!” He wheezed out and ran all the way to Yugyeom’s room. “Yugyeom ah~~~ There's a dead person in our bathroom what do we do?!”

 

Yugyeom jerked and turned to face his hyung, shirtless with his pants barely fastened around his waist. “What?! A dead body? Who killed someone?” he asked worriedly. Alarmed, he took Youngjae’s hand and pulled the other from his room and headed down to the bathroom and peeked in cautiously, staring at the body for a long hard moment. “Aish!” he huffed and walked in, kicking the dummy. “It’s fake.” he said and turned to look at the other. ‘The girls planted it.” he said and thought for a moment before smirking.

 

Bending down, he picked up the dummy and snickered. “Is Mark and JB still in their rooms?” he asked. “I think Hee-chan noona needs to wake up next to a stranger.” he giggled.

 

Youngjae just simply stared wide eyed at Yugyeom’s back while he was face away from him and then blinked a few times before  shrieking again. “Oh MY GOOODD” He ruffled his hair and pointed. “Yes they are but YOUR BACK! Oh my god.”

 

Yugyeom frowned and stared at the other. ‘What’s wrong with my back?” he asked. ‘Other than it aches a little.” he hummed and worked his shoulder muscles. “Did Chanseul draw on it or something? I wouldn’t put it past her.” he laughed softly. “What is it?” he asked.

 

Youngjae shook his head quickly and then flushed bright red as he coughed loudly. “You really need to look at it in a mirror, it looks like you got attacked by a wild animal, holy .” He said and then looked around for a clean shirt and threw it at their youngest ember. “Wear this after you look, you're going to need it if you don't want to be teased.”

 

“Wild….” Yugyeom caught the shirt and flushed. “Oh.” he whispered and laughed softly. “I’m going to have to punish her for leaving marks” he said and moved to the mirror in the bathroom and turned, looking over his shoulder. ‘Jesus how am I even alive? It looks like a massacre back there!” he whined. “Ah...hyung don’t tell anyone about this!” he said quickly as he pulled on a shirt.

 

Youngjae groaned and then whined. “You guys are like.. Rabbits. Aish.. I don't tell okay? OK” He said as he shook his head and sighed. “Damnit i don't even remember what i came in here to do anyway.” he said as he shook his head and walked out of the bathroom to go wait in the living room with a heavy sigh.

 

Yugyeom laughed and shook his head. He left the room, fake body in his arms and moved down to JB’s room, but found it empty. Humming to himself, he moved to Mark’s room and found a poor, defenseless Hee-chan fast asleep in bed and the other two nowhere to be seen. Grinning to himself, he tiptoed his way over to the bed and as carefully as he could, he pulled back the covers of the bed and carefully adjusted the body under them before pulling the cover up and making sure the scary, bloody face was facing her. Looking around the room quickly, he spotted her phone and moved to grab it and after three failed guesses, he finally figured out what her password was. Of course it would be about Mark. She’s such a predictable girl.

 

Navigating in her phone, he pulled up the clock and set a timer before setting the phone carefully near by so it would wake her up. Afterwards, he snuck out of the room and closed the door softly, giggling to himself, eager to see what was going to happen next, though at a safe pace. He headed down the hall and took refuge in the living room, hiding behind the couch.

 

Youngjae looked over at Yugyeom when he came out to the living room and frowned. “Oh god.. You actually did it didn't you..” He said as he raised a brow and whined. “Yug-ah you're going to be killed if she find out it was you!”

 

Yugyeom peered over the couch and brought his finger up to his lips. ‘Shhh...be quiet.” he whispered before ducking back down and mentally counted in his head.

 

3…

2…

1…

 

A loud scream echoed through the dorm that had the other busy members pausing and looking around. It sounded like a scream straight out of a horror movie. Another scream sounded right after the first followed by a loud thump.

 

“What is that?!” Jackson asked worriedly as he ran in from the kitchen. ‘Is someone dying?” he asked.

 

Three more thumps followed before Jackson was jumped on. “Oh my god!” he grunted as he found his arms full of a half dressed Hee-chan who was bawling. “Jackson there’s a stranger in my bed! There’s a STRANGER!” she screamed out in fear.

 

Mark ran out into the room from one of the bathrooms in just his boxers and stared wide eyed at his girlfriend. “What do you mean a stranger?! WHERE IS HE?” He said loudly as he held up a toothbrush, his body in a ninja pose.

 

“The bed! The bed!” Hee-chan shouted as she pointed down the hall. She turned and buried her face in Jackson’s shoulder as she cried, Jackson frozen in place, too afraid to move in case Mark did notice he was holding her. Or worse...JB noticed.

 

“Call the cops!” BamBam called from the kitchen. “Detain him and call the cops!” he said urgently, already thinking it was a crazed fan trying to steal their used underwear or something to sell on the internet.

 

Mark sprinted back to his room to see who it was but then stood there for a moment and then grabbed the dummy out of the bed, dragging it out of the room and into the livingroom. “YAH!” He shouted as he threw it down. “OK who did it?” He asked and glanced around the room before his eyes landed on jackson and hee-chan. “Why are you holding my girlfriend?” He asked with squinted eyes.

“Oh my god.” Youngjae whined out and shook Yugyeom lightly as he looked between the three others in the room. “It wasn't me!”

 

Jackson’s head snapped to Mark and he quickly let go of Hee-chan, letting her fall to the floor in fear. ‘I’m not!”

 

“Ow!” Hee-chan called out as she landed on her back, whining. “That hurt you ing .” she whimpered and rolled onto her side, curling up into a ball.

 

“Who did what?” BamBam asked and walked out and raised a brow at the fake dead body. “Probably Chanseul. She would do something like that to Hee-chan. OR maybe she did that trying to scare you guys?” he said. ‘These girls are crazy.”

 

Mark wheezed and ran over to pick Hee-chan up and carry her over to the couch. “, baby are you okay?” He asked worriedly as he looked over at Yugyeom. “Probably Chanseul, speaking of.,..Gyeom where’s Seul?”

 

All eyes suddenly turned to Yugyeom at the mention of the other crazy girl, who was apparently missing.

 

Hee-chan groaned and shook her head. ‘No.” she said and sniffled. ‘I was scared less and then dropped onto the floor! I’m dying!” she over dramatized.

 

Yugyeom looked at them and shrugged. “Uh...I left her in the bedroom?” he said. ‘I was going to change.” he nodded quickly. “It could have been her?” he asked.

 

“I’d believe it. I scared her with a doll two nights ago.” Hee-chan whined.

 

As if speaking of the devil Chanseul came into the livingroom in only one of Yugyeom’s oversized sweaters and a pair of his boxers, she was limping to the kitchen as she rubbed her eyes, still not noticing the other in her half asleep state. She yawned as she got a glass of cold tea and headed back out into the livingroom, finally seeing the others. “Oh… U-Uh.. Good morning..”

 

Youngjae blinked rapidly as he looked between Yugyeom and Chanseul and then smacked Yugyeom with a pillow wordlessly.

Mark whined as he hugged Hee-chan tightly and pecked all over her face before looking up at  chanseul ”Seul-ah why’d you do it? Revenge right?”

“Do what..? I just woke up..”

 

Yugyeom groaned as he was smacked and whined. Grabbing a pillow, he smacked Youngjae back and glared at him to keep quiet. No way he was going to die. Maybe he could have protected himself from Hee-chan, and possibly Mark. He was a scrawny anyway. But there was still one person unaccounted for and that’s someone he didn’t want to mess with.

 

“Just woke up?” Jackson asked before grinned. ‘Ah!! She’s a good actress. She must take lessons from Jinyoung.” he said and laughed before pointing to the fake body on the floor. ‘That. You snuck that into Hee-chan’s bed to scare her right?” he asked.

 

“Does it matter who really did it?” Hee-chan muttered. “Just put it back where it goes so I can go lay back down. I think I had a heart attack...or .” she said as she rubbed her chest lightly. “OR maybe Jaebum kicked me during the night. Not sure which. Sleeping with two men is not a safe idea. I need safety goggles and a bulletproof vest.” she muttered.

 

Jaebum rubbed at his stomach as he walked through the living room, only catching the last part of the conversation since he had just gotten out of the shower. “Safety goggles for what? Is my aim that bad?”He asked as he moved to sit with mark and Hee-chan , pecking hee-chans temple.

Chanseul shook her head and limped carefully over to Yugyeom and settled in his lap with a yawn, sipping at the tea slowly. “I'm not lying i really just woke up Jackson oppa.” She trailed off and whined softly. “Rough night..”

 

Hee-chan stared at Jaebum and flushed hotly before smacking his shoulder. ‘Shut up. And yes your aim is that bad. You got in Mark’s hair that one time.” she reminded him with a smile. “No, we’re talking about that!” she said and pointed to the dummy. “Come to think of it, how did it get in my room. That was in the bathroom to scare you guys.” she said.

 

Yugyeom hummed lightly as he wrapped his arms around Chanseul, silently listening to everyone. If he stayed quiet, no one would suspect him.

 

“Aish...we know.” Jackson said and rubbed his head. ‘We had the TV up at full blast last night so we didn’t have to hear all your love making!” he said and smirked. ‘I think it sounded something like ‘Oh oppa, harder. Oh I’m your little cow girl. Yeehaw!”

 

Chanseul glared at Jackson and let out a somewhat low growl. “If i could walk properly right now you would be dead i do not sound like that!’ She hissed at him and then grumbled. “I hope you step on a leggo.”

Mark’s eyes widened as he looked at Jaebum and coughed. “Wait what? yOU GOT IN MY HAIR?? wHAT THE HELL WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME?!”

 

Jackson waved her off and pointed at Mark. “What are you doing with in your hair?!” he asked.

 

“Jaebum missed.’ Hee-chan smirked and laughed happily. “He went to sleep with it too.” she giggled happily and wiggled on the couch. “It was so funny!”

 

“Oh...so that’s what the white stuff was. I just thought he didn’t get his moose rubbed in enough.” BamBam said in realization. “Ew.” he said and looked at Jaebum and shook his head in disgust. “Learn to aim hyung. Don’t you have a girlfriend for that? You don’t need Mark….that’s just strange.”

 

Jaebum snickered and smirked lightly. “One day You’ll understand what we three are bambam. It's not just two separate relationships.” He said with a shake of his head.

 

“YOU YOU GOT TO SEE LIVE GAY AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!?’ Chanseul shouted and threw a pillow at her with a whine. “You thirsty hoe.” She grumbled and then turned to lay her head on Yugyeom’s chest again.

Youngjae made a face and then groaned.”That's so… Ew. I don't need to know what you three do behind closed doors. Especially not when it involves in mark-hyung’s hair. Thats an image i am never going to be able to get out of my head now thanks alot for that.

During the commotion the manager had walked i and shook his head. “Okay kids time to get dressed, girls there's extra strength pain meds in the kitchen , please get ready for today we are ALL going on a broadcast today. Were filming for got7ing  with the boys at an amusement park.” He lied about the got7ing part but the amusement park was a truth there.

 

Hee-chan whined out as she was smacked and moved to cover the spot on her shoulder where the pillow hit. “Ow…” she whined and glared at her friend before pulling down the collar of her shirt, barely able to make out the darkening skin. “God damn, that’s worse than the ones from before.” she whispered and huffed.

 

“Wow…” Bambam said with wide eyes.

 

“Freaks. It’s always the quiet ones!” Jackson accused and pointed to Mark and then JB. He turned and stared at the manager as he walked in and smiled at him before cocking ihs head. “Wait...all of us?” he asked and then pointed to the two girls. ‘Them too?” he asked. ‘I don’t think the world is ready for these...weird over there.” Jackson said and nodded.

 

“Yeah. I’d rather keep my head and not be burned at the stake anytime soon.” Hee-chan chimed. “Please and thank you.”

 

The manager laughed and shook his head lightly. “Nothing will be revealed don't worry, the fans actually requested it, seems like the girlfriend of their precious Gyeom oppa struck a chord with them as fans. And they like the ‘coordi’ too” He teased and then smirked a little. “Come on! You girls gotta get ready so come on let's go!”

 

Chanseul blushed bright red and turned to yugyeom before hugging him tightly and squealing happily. “I'M GONNA BE ON A SHOW OH MY GOD” She wheezed out happily and then turned serious as she patted his chest rapidly and pouted cutely” Take me to the bedroom i need to change!”

 

Yugyeom groaned as he was hugged and whined. ‘Noona….please don’t be so loud in the morning. My ears are ringing.” he whined and pouted at her before nodding. Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up and started for the bedroom. Anything to escape persecution which he was sure was going to start up soon.

 

“I’m awkward.” Hee-chan said. ‘Why do they want me?” she asked and huffed. “I’m going to be so boring.” she said and slowly stood, wincing and held her shoulder again. “I think I need more than a pain killer though. God this hurts.” she said and turned. “How hard did you bite last night?” she asked, staring at Mark.

 

Mark flushed and coughed a little bit. “Uhm… Well…” He trailed off and looked up at the manager for help.

“They want you to show a different side of yourself, like the one you show here.” He said and then chuckled. “We know you're just as crazy as the boys anyway.” The manager said, successfully saving mark's life from ending.

 

Hee-chan turned and looked at him before humming. “Ah...well.” she said and sighed. ‘I do like scary things.” she nodded. “Okay! You convinced me!” she said and gave him a thumbs up. “Now where were those pills again?”

~*~

 

After pulling up to the amusement park the boy’s were ushered to their own little area where they would be given the rundown of what was about to happen. Their mission was to last as long as they could without being ‘killed’ by the ghosts or demons within the park, without the girls finding out that it was all just a prank.

 

“So wait.. We’re gonna die??” Youngjae asked as he looked at the staff members, eyes wide as he shook his head quickly. “I'm too young to die!”

JB rolled his eyes and shoved Youngjae lightly. “You're not really going to die why would they kill idols?”

 

“It’s a game.” Jackson said in English and shook his head. “Like...uh...what’s that kind of game called? Zombie game? Or something like that. If they tag you, you die.” he said and nodded.

 

“So why can’t the girls find out about this?” Jinyoung asked as he looked at the staff members. “Oh!” he said suddenly. “Hidden camera?” he asked.

 

One of the staff members nodded and giggled a little. “Yes a hidden camera, One not on Yugyeom this time” She said and then motioned to the amusement park behind them. “Right now the girls are being led deep into the park, they have VJs of their own with them, they are being allowed to stay together until the game starts. Once that happens their Vj’s will hand off their cameras and come back to base.” She paused and then pointed to the table filled with hand cams.”Each one of you will have your own camera, you are only allowed to film while you are alive. Once caught you must come back to base where you will be pronounced dead.

 

Yugyeom whined and pouted. ‘Why? At least it’s not me.” he said and smiled and looked to the cameras on the table, arms folded over his chest as he listened to the explanation. “So what about them? Are they trying to figure out how to save us or who the killer is or who is next?” he asked.

 

“This is going to be fun. Ten bucks says Chanseul cries first.” Jackson said and Jinyoung raised his hand in agreement.

 

“Nah, she wouldn’t cry first. I bet she’d only cry if Yugyeom died. Fifteen bucks says Hee-chan starts crying fifteen minutes into recording on her own.” BamBam said with a grin.

 

Youngjae snickered and shook his head. “Twenty bucks saying that Chanseul attacks one of the ghosts!” He called out and laughed as he nodded and high fived Jackson.

JB rolled his eyes and chuckled softly. “You guys are so horrible to them oh gosh.. I hope they see this when it airs.”

The staff laughed at the boys and then nodded along. “Okay so we will give the girls five minutes after the horn sounds to go their own ways, after five minutes is up you boys and the ghosts will be released.”

 

Jackson laughed and high fived back. ‘Arm the ghosts with shields! She’s highly dangerous.” he said.

 

“All really sharp objects are hidden right?” Jinyoung asked. ‘Hee-chan has a tendency to try and stab people for no apparent reason. It wasn’t like we were watching her tape or anything.” he said with a shrug.

 

“Right.” Jackson laughed and hummed before walking over to three monitors set up. ‘Oh oh. Is this them?” he asked and pointed to the cameras that were very steady, aiming in different directions before the girls became visible. “Aish. Look how calm and collected they look, so cool.” he fanboyed over them.

 

Mark peeked over to look at the screen and whined as he made a little arm flappy motion. “Look look! Oh my god Seul honestly looks like a paranormal investigator!” He said and then motioned for the others to come over to look. “Come look at this guys! Their doing better than Jackson at that mystery horror place!”

 

Youngjae snorted and followed mark’s words and moved over to look at the girls. “Wahhhh!”

 

The others came over to look at the monitors and marveled at them. ‘Something tells me they’ve done this before.” Jinyoung said and laughed. ‘Doesn’t really surprise me though.”

 

~*~

“We should have recorders.” Hee-chan said, her flashlight in hand as she used it to guide the dark path they were walking on and help the cameramen see as well. “We could be doing EVP! This place is creepy enough I bet it's haunted.” she said and looked around grinning.

 

“Wah! This is soooo cool.” she said and stopped for a moment, marveling at a run down haunting house with a scary looking clown in front. “Seul! Seul! Look, it’s Jackson!”

 

Chanseul cackled as she looked at it and then looked over at the camera and motioned for the vj to come closer. “Look Look! “ She snickered and covered a little and the sighed happily. “And emf readers!” She said and pointed at Hee-chan with a grin. “Ahh that would be so fun honestly, i wonder how many ghosts would actually be here though!”

 

~*~
“Yah! That doesn’t look remotely like me!” Jackson glared and turned to a camera man. “That’s not me. I’m not a clown.”

~*~

 

Hee-chan hummed as she started walking again. “Like twenty five. Or just one really crazy ghost?” she asked and looked around. “I guess the budget wasn’t that good.” she said and laughed. Reaching over, she slipped her arm around Chanseul’s as they walked.

 

“How far are we going and where are the others?” she asked, looking towards the cameramen for clues.

 

The cameraman just simply shook his head and held out a card to her.


“Ohhh we even get a mission card?” Chanseul asked as she nudged Hee-chan with a giggle. “Eyy i feel like we’re idols now too hah.” She said with a cheeky grin and then wiggled a little bit. “So what's the damage huh?”

 

Hee-chan raised a brow and took the card, snorting. “We should be so lucky.” she said and opened it. “Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the deadest show in Earth!” she read and paused. ‘Deadest? That’s scary.” she said and laughed. “Within this abandoned park are seven trapped souls needing to be saved. Follow clues to find the locations of these precious souls and save them. But be weary, there are evil presences within this park just waiting to take their souls and yours. Think fast, run quick or risk losing those you’re really close with.” she said before flipping the card over and seeing nothing on the back.

 

“A rescue mission?” she asked and nodded. ‘Okay. Well thanks for inviting us!” she said and waved to the cameras before bowing and pretending to walk away.

 

~*~

 

“Yah! Noona is cruel. She’s gonna leave us!” Jinyoung pouted.

 

“I say we get a ghost to kill her first.” Jackson petitioned.

 

~*~

 

Chanseul laughed at Hee-chan and brought her back over to the camera and then grinned cheekily. “We accept the mission! I wouldn’t let them go!” She said and then cringed at her own cheesiness as she walked away from the camera. ‘LETS GOOO!” She cheered happily as she did a cute little dance.

 

Hee-chan laughed and shook her head, watching her friend. ‘Oh my god.” she said. She turned to start walking but was stopped by the camera who spoke to her. She leaned in and frowned. ‘What?” she asked. “We have to what?” she asked in surprise. She took a step back and blinked a few times as the camera was handed over to her and she looked at Chanseul.

 

“We have to split up.” she said and laughed nervously. “Isn’t that the fastest way to die?” she asked.

 

Chanseul turned suddenly and whined loudly. “Noooooo that's like rule number one for horror movies!” She whined out and stomped her foot lightly. “Do we really have to split up?” She asked and then let out a loud cry as the camera shook for a yes. “I wish you luck sister!” She said as she pointed to Hee-chan and pouted, her voice taking on an overly gamerish vibe. “Don't you dare die on me~” She said before turning to the VJ again. “When do we star-”

Just as she was about to finish her sentence the horn went off in the distance and the vj held out two handheld cameras. “Oh.”

 

“Me die? No it’s totally going to be you.” Hee-chan said and laughed. She jumped at the air horn sounding and looked around in fear before sighing. ‘Jesus.” she whispered. She took one of the handheld cameras and turned it on and made sure the night vision setting was on and gasped. “Whoa! Everything is green! I just thought this was always special effects.” she said and moved around, shooting the scenery. “How much does this camera cost?” she asked and looked back at the cameraman. ‘Really expensive?” she asked. They all nodded and she whimpered.

 

“Okay. So don’t break it.” she said. “Cool. So will you guys be…” she trailed off and watched as the cameramen started walking away. ‘Well that’s a no.” she said and turned the camera to her face and smiled some. “Well, it looks like it’s you and me. Let’s go save these lost souls.” she said and turned.

 

“Stay safe Seul Seul!” she called out.

 

Chanseul waved at Hee-chan as she her camera, flipping it to night vision mode. “Oohhh~ Seullie like.” She cooed as she turned it around to capture her face and grinned. “Let's go~ I won't let you down heh.” She said and then turned the camera around and then headed off on her own way.

~.~

“Oh my god she's too cute, she's gonna end up with fanboys after this!” Youngjae whined. “We're gonna have to fight off other guys so yug won't go into overprotective boyfriend mode again.”

JB nodded and then pouted slightly. “It worries me that they have to go out alone though. But i guess it's our time too right?” He asked as he looked over at the staff who nodded, the ‘ghosts starting to file into the park already. “Oh god that's a lot..”

 

“There’s at least twelve of them. They’re going to be so scared.” Jackson laughed as he moved to line up. “This is going to be great.” he said and took a camera. “I can’t wait to do this. I wonder if they’ll really save us.”

 

“The goal is for us to die, so no.” Bambam said and laughed at Jackson’s sadden face.

 

~*~

 

Hee-chan sighed as she walked down a dirt path alone, biting on her lip, camera facing her still. “It’s a lot scarier when you’re alone.” she whispered and looked around. “Every noise seems like 100 times louder and scarier.” she commented before heaving a heavy sigh.

 

“I don’t even know where to begin looking.” she said and paused for a moment, turning the camera around as she scanned the area with it and her flashlight. “Would they be near the rides? Houses? Game booths?” she questioned and groaned. ‘Too many places.” she muttered before turning the camera back to her.

 

“I’ll just walk for a while.” she nodded to herself and hummed a light tune. “Oh!” she said suddenly. “Ah, should introduce myself, even though we already did an introduction at the beginning.” she said softly, not really wanting to speak loud to keep the creepy atmosphere she was in.

 

“I’m Hee-chan.” she said and smiled. “It’s nice to meet you all. I was told that you guys requested me to be on a show, so here I am. I hope I’m entertaining enough for you.” she said and stopped suddenly, looking around. “Did you hear that?” she asked, silence following her as she listened. She held up a finger for a moment, listening intently. Her eyes widened as she heard the sound of rustling that the camera picked up.

 

“H-Hello?!” she called out. “Is someone there?” She waited but got no response and she frowned. “I don’t think calling out was wise.” she whispered then and looked back at the camera before giggling. ‘I’m that one person that dies because they call out asking if anyone is there.” she said and started walking again, moving a little faster and creating a bit of wind for the audio. ‘Let’s just...move quickly before something does find me.”

 

Jaebum held his finger up as he headed towards the sound of the voice that he had heard. “Its hee-chan noona..” He whispered to the camera as he slipped through one of the bushes again, glancing back as he heard something behind him and then wheezed as he ran out, heading past her as the ghost lady charged at him . “Nono no NO!”

 

Hee-chan jumped as someone ran past her and she couldn’t make out who it was until the voice rang out. “JB?” she called. She turned after a moment to see why he was running and screamed at the sight of the woman. She took of running, holding up the camera as best she could as she searched for a place to hide. ‘I’m too young to die!” screamed out. Panting heavily, she dashed around a building and took a sharp corner and ducked behind some bushes. SHe quickly turned off her flashlight and covered , trying to stifle her ragged breathing as she hid, her eyes wide with fear.

 

Jaebum barely heard Hee-chan call his name as he ran past her, he managed to duck into the same building the Hee-chan had went around. he panted heavily as he went deep into the building to hide, ducking under a seat one one of the indoor rides as he held his chest, the camera pointing out into the room with nightvision on. “Oh my god..” He whispered softly. “So scary!”

 

Hee-chan waited and she could hear the footsteps come closer before walking away. She waited for a little bit longer before she felt she was truly safe and uncovered before peeking over the bushes. She scanned the area for the ghost but didn’t see anyone and sighed. ‘I think we’re safe.” she said. Standing slowly, she looked around before noticing a door on the building and it was open. “Ah…” she said. “Let’s check in here.” Nodding to herself, she walked in carefully to the building and looked around. She used both the flashlight and the camera, illuminating every place to make sure she was safe before she started searching.

 

“Okay.” she said. ‘If I were a young idol, where would I be hiding?” she mused softly and started searching behind dusty, blanket covered furniture. “This looks like an old storage place. Huh, wonder what treasures we could find in here?” she asked as she leaned over a sofa and came face to face with a vampire head. She screamed before covering , scrambling away. When nothing came out, she walked back over and peered over again before showing the audience what she saw, picking it up. “It’s just a mask.” she said and laughed.

 

“Oh my god.” she said and sighed. “I’m too easily scared man.” she said and tossed it back where she found it and turned, looking for a moment before moving to a covered chair and took a seat on it, not realizing there was a body hiding here.

 

Jaebum watched Hee-chan move through the building, stifling a laugh when she screamed. He kept the camera on her and then flipped it around to him when she sat down on the seat, holding his finger up to keep himself quiet as he silently reached for her ankle, grabbing ahold of it.

 

Hee-chan was just starting to relax when something grabbed her ankle. She screamed and fell off the chair and tried her hardest to kick away, crawling from whatever it was. Turning quickly, she moved the camera to see if she had been caught by a ghost, but the only thing she saw was Jb’s face. “Yah!” she shouted. “Im Jaebum, how dare you!” she cursed at him lightly, hand resting over her chest as her heart raced a mile a minute.

 

Jaebum chuckled as he crawled out from under the seat and laughed a little as she shook his head. “I'm sorry noona i couldn't help it~” He said softly and held his hand out to her once he stood up. “Come on, lets stick together yeah? Since you found me i’m safe now. “ He said with a knowing smirk. His goal in the end was to die.

 

Just then a buzzer sounded through the amusement part and a voice came over the intercom. “Jackson Wang is dead”

 

Hee-chan took his hand and stood before sighing. ‘Sure. Just don’t do something stupid like that again, or I’m leaving you behind.” she said and poked his chest. She paused and raised a brow before smacking her head. “Oh my god Jackson.” she said and snorted.

 

“I can’t believe him. Really.” she said. Nodding to herself, she took a breath. “Okay. Let’s go. We need to find the others before they die and get the heck out of here.” she said.

 

Jaebum nodded and chuckled as he grabbed her wrist and lead her out of the building. “Come on before we end up like Jackson..” He said softly to her and flipped his camera back around the him as he looked around in the pitch black. “Aish it's really dark..”

 

“Yeah, but what can we do?” Hee-chan asked as she walked with him and looked around, breathing softly. “Why so dark. Ugh.” she groaned and looked around, squeezing Jaebum’s hand slightly. “IF you were them, where would you hide? You’re their leader after all.”

 

Jaebum sighed heavily and shook his head. “Bambam would be out in the open. Kinda like jackson but he would be like.. In a bush or something.” He paused and then chuckled. “I'm sure that Yugyeom would be looking for Seullie, he hates being without her so in this situation his instinct to protect her would kick in.” He said softly and then tilted his head. “Mark… Food court.”

 

“What about Youngjae and Jinyoung? I mean honestly we just have to search for high pitched screaming and we'll find Youngjae.” She laughed as she walked with him. “I don't know where anything his. Let's see if we can find a map of this place real quick.” She whispered.

 

Jaebum laughed softly and nodded as he shined his flashlight around, looking for a way to the center of the park. “Normally there would be a map in the middle… just incase people get lost on their way out.” He said softly, slipping his hand into hers. “I’ll keep you safe so just stick to me!” He said smugly as he winked at her playfully.”

 

Hee-chan looked at him and rolled her eyes. “Please.” She said. “I'm a big girl. I'll be fine.” She said as she walked with him, sighing softly. Silence followed as their walked through the park, their only light the flashlights and the cameras. She paused when a loud screamed echoed through the park and soon the announcement was made. “Choi Youngjae has been killed.”

 

“Well….so much for finding him.” She snickered. “JB where is the middle of the park?” she growled frustratedly. Surely they couldn't have missed it. Though the park was big. Shining her light, she gasped and rigged his hand as she headed to a stall. “Information.” She read in English and moved around to open the door, but it was locked. “crap.” Turning, she looked around for a moment before making it back to the front of the stall, finally spotting the mission card and picked it up.

 

“Face your darkest fear. Face your inner demons. At the end of the maze, you'll find the key to unlock the stall.” She said and looked in the direction of Jaebum and smiled. “where do you think?” she asked. “I think the house of mirrors.” She mused.

 

Jaebum nodded and chuckled softly. “Probably the best place for a maze anyway, that place confuses me. “ He said and shook his head. “Come on, let's go find it~” He said as he tugged at her hand lightly. “Come on i think i saw the house of mirrors back this way. “He said before holding the camera up to his face. “This is getting pretty crazy, they already got Youngjae and Jackson. We gotta hurry up before they get the others.”

 

“Yeah. Or worse, us.” Hee-chan whispered as she walked with him, camera aimed at the surrounding area. Clutching his hand, she was on the lookout for any sort of ghosts as they made their way to the house of mirrors. It didn't take long to find it, and she walked up the steps slowly and carefully. “Okay. Let's stick together.”

 

Jaebum nodded and smiled softly as he walked up the stairs with her, keeping his camera on them the whole time. “How hard are these things usually? I’ve only been in one and it was absolutely horrible i almost broke my nose.” he said with a chuckled and then looked down at her.

 

Hee-chan snickered. “Hear that ahgasae? JB is gonna leave with a broken nose.” She laughed and started walking into the maze. “oh god.” She whispered as she came to her first road block, looking at the mirrors around here. “Sh-shoot!” she finished and moved around until she found the opening. That was her strategy from now on. “Don't get left behind. JB?” She called and turned, but no one was behind her.

 

“JB? Jaebum?” she called out again. She tried to navigate back but kept getting stuck. “. .” She cursed lowly and covered before lifting the camera. “Edit that out.” She said and chuckled softly before turning. Shining her light, she frowned as she saw a figure move from the mirrors. “Jaebum?” She called in again, trying to find the figure. She caught up to it twice, but it disappeared fully from view as she finally came to the end of the maze, the key to the information stall hanging in front of her.

 

Jaebum slowly crept around the corner, the clown mask on his face looked bloody and decrepit as he snuck up behind Hee-chan and grabbed her hips as he laughed crazily. Beginning to drag her back towards where he thought the cameras wouldn't catch.

 

Hee-chan had just grabbed the key when she felt hands grabbing her. She screamed as she was dragged backwards, squirming and wiggling, trying to get away but it just didn't seem to be working. Was this it? Was this the end of her and the game?

 

Jaebum turned and pressed her up against one of the mirrors before whispering in a low voice. “I wanna play a game..” He purred lowly, leaning his mask covered face closer to hers before pulling the mask up a little to show his face to her with a smirk.

 

Hee-chan gasped out as she pressed hard against the mirror, staring at the scary clown mask before it was lifted. Panting heavily, she glared at him. “You !” she pouted. “I don't want to play a game with you.” She whined.

 

Jaebum giggled softly as he smirked and bit his lip, wiggling his eyebrows as he brushed his lips over hers. “Come on, play with me noona~” He purred lowly as he nipped at her bottom lip gently, not knowing that the camera could see them in the mirrors. It should have been obvious,the were in a house of mirrors after all.

 

Hee-chan flushed lightly and pressed at his chest. “Jaebum no.” She whispered, returning the peck lightly. “We can't play baby. We're recording for a show.” She whispered.

 

Jaebum pouted and then whined softly. “Aye… You're no fun noona~” He whispered to her and then took off the mask completely and walked back to get his camera, putting the mask on the table. “I guess we have to go get into the information booth now right?” He asked as he cleared his throat,holding the camera up to show Hee-chan as he smirked. “Lead the way noona~”

 

Hee-chan pouted and smiled softly before turning and moved to grab her camera once more and nodded. “Yes. After having a heart attack, it's time to go to the stall.” She said and held the key for the cameras to see. Turning, she made her way to the exit, pulling JB with her out of the fun house. With stealth, they made their to the information booth and Hee-chan unlocked it before walking in and grinned. “Maps!” she said and grabbed one before opening it and shining the light over it.

 

“Okay. Where would they be?”

 

Jaebum followed her in and hummed softly as he looked around the information booth, spotting a card with their logo on it, but it was covered in what looked like to be blood. “Noona.. Look at this..” He said as he showed it to her, his voice a little unsteady as he looked around, hearing a noise from outside of the booth “What do you think this means?”

 

Hee-chan turned and looked towards the card and frowned. “is that….blood?” She asked as she moved closer to it with the camera. She stilled when she heard a noise outside, her eyes turning to look at JB. “Jaebum…” she whispered. Her body jerked when the overhead speaker came on.

 

“I wanna play game” the voice sounded so sick and demonic as he spoke, sending shivers down her spine. “The ghosts and goblins are out on the hunt for blood. There is nowhere to hide, it's time to die. Can you survive the night? They couldn't.”  There was static for a moment before loud screams followed, dying down into gurgles of people choking on blood. They were unmistakable voices. Jackson and Youngjae.

 

“The game begins now.”

 

Hee-chan shivered as she gripped the camera tightly and looked to JB. “Oh my god. That sounded so real.” She whispered. “Jaebum this isn't part of the program is it? Is this a joke?”

 

Jaebum looked around with wide eyes and then turned to look at Hee-chan and gulped. “I don't think this is part of the program..” He said softly and then bit his lip. “If i do die tonight.. I want you to know that i love you.” he said quickly, looking straight at her. He honestly wasn’t informed of this part of the plan so he was genuinely terrified. “We need to go find the others.. It's better if we stick together.”

 

Hee-chan’s eyes widened as the confession was caught on camera. “Jaebum...don't be stupid. You're not going to die.” She said and walked over to the other. “I have a map of the park. I don't know where everyone is going to be so this going to be really hard.” She said softly. “I just hope we can find everyone in time. I saw the food stalls are really close. Let's check there for Mark. Hopefully he's there.”

 

Jaebum flushed a little, thankful that the cameras were on night vision so the color of his cheeks weren't caught on tape. He nodded and then grabbed her hand to carefully pull her out of the information stall quietly, holding his finger up to his lips as he glnced at the map before whispering. “Okay so where is the food court?”

 

Hee-chan slipped out of the stall with him, pressing close as they walked. She used the camera, her flashlight off now, to guide her eyesight. “Just past the spinning teacup ride.” She whispered. “take a left and they'll be right there.”

 

Jaebum nodded and puffed out his cheeks as he used his camera to look around as well, he bit his lip as he aimed the camera around, his nerves on fire as he walked with Hee-chan. “Okay so… take a left…” He said softly as he took a left and jumped and let out a scream as the teacup ride , showing all the ‘blood’ that was covering it, bodies sta hunched over in the teacups. “OH MY GOD!” He screamed and jumped behind Hee-chan.

 

Hee-chan jerked at the sudden scream, her heart pounding in her chest as she stared at the lit up ride. “Oh god. Oh god.” She whispered, camera aimed at the mess. “I think one is...Jackson.” She whispered and shook her head. Reaching behind herself, she grabbed Jaebum’s hand and started running, moving past the bloody ride and making a left, the food stalls right in front of them.

 

Jaebum ran along with Heechan and covers his mouth as he nearly drops the camera, he ran ahead of her and pulled her into the Food stalls just in time to hear a deep scream. “No.. MARK!” He called out as he let go of Hee-chan’s hand as he ran around, spotting mark for a second only to see him being dragged into a room by his feet. “Mark hyunngg!” He cried out as loud as he could and put down the camera, running towards the room.

“Noona they got mark!”

 

Hee-chan wasn't exactly sure what was happening but she followed Jaebum until the scream sounded and she froze in fear. “Mark….” She whispered. She turned and followed Jaebum to the room, camera held up and whimpered. “Mark!” she called and stopped in her tracks as she stared through the viewfinder the room. Blood. Nothing but blood.

 

“Mark!” she called out again. “Mark answer me! Please!”

 

Jaebum turned to look at Hee-chan and then walked away from the room as he held his head in his hands. “Oh my god..” He breathed out and started pacing around slowly. “Oh my god no.. I-I'm a failure.. I couldn't even get to him in time..” He mumbled to himself, the mic that was on the camera barely catching him words before the intercom came back on, a dark laugh sounding through the air.

“Three down… Better hurry before they're all gone. Tick tock.”

 

“Mark!” Hee-chan cried, unable to hide her tears, barely registering the voice speaking. She felt such an intense ache in her chest as he stood there, sobbing. “Mark….” She croaked out. A nose within the room caught her attention and she scanned it quickly. She could have swore she saw movement in the far off corner and stepped back quickly. She turned and moved to JB and grabbed his arm. “We have to go! We have to go!” she said urgently and tugged him from the room in fear that they were going to be next in line to die  

 

She had only let go of his hand for a second, go better her grip of the camera as her hands shook with despair. When she reached back for the other, she felt nothing, making her pause in her running to look back. “Jaebum? Bummie?”

 

~_~_~_~

 

Chanseul was curled up in a ball under a table, tears streaming down her cheeks as she listened to the broadcast that sounded through the air. She had seen so many things that she didn't want to see, staff members dead on the ground, their manager hanging in one of the doorways. Three of the boys… dead. Where was Yugyeom? “Oh god..” She whispered to herself as she stared at the camera and took a deep breath, getting up as she started mumbling to herself. “I have to find him.. I have to find them..” She whispered to herself as she rushed out of the building, stepping over a few bodies as she took off running, looking around with her flashlight. “Gyeom-ah!!!” She yelled as loud as she could. “BamBam!!! Jinyoung oppa??” She kept yelling, hoping someone would hear her. “Hee-channieeee?!”

After three minutes of constant running without any luck she stopped to catch her breath, panting heavily, bending over before sitting down on the ground “Oh god i can't find them. Oh no.. Nonono I can't let them die..” She whined and laid back on the ground as she started to cry more.

 

In the far distance, a scream sounded. It's owner begging for help. “Someone!!! Help me!!! Please!” the high pitched voice belonged to none other than Yugyeom himself. The Maknae was in trouble and somewhere near Chanseul.  

 

Chanseul shot up at the voice, looking around to try to find the direction of it. “Yugyeom..” She whispered as she grabbed the camera as she got up and ran in the direction of the scream and then panted slightly, the pain pills slowly wearing off. “GYEOM!” She yelled as she looked around, seeing a flash of something in the corner of her eyes, she wheezed slightly as she reached out to grab the figure.

 

Bambam stumbled as he was suddenly grabbed by a hand. He screamed, fearing it was the killers. Turning, he looked back at Chanseul, his eyes wide. “Chanseul noona.” He said. “I heard Yugyeom-ah-” His words were cut off by another cry for help, only this time louder. “This way!” he called and started running once more, heading for the abandoned rollercoaster.

 

Reaching it, he stopped and stared as he saw a body on one the tracks, wiggling to get free. “Help me! Hyungs please!” Yugyeom screamed, trying to wiggle from his bindings that tied him to the track.

 

Chanseul looked up at Yugyeom and shook her head quickly as she started heading towards the tracks to go save him. “No! No Yugyeom!!!” She screamed out as she looked to Bam Bam and handed him the camera” I'M going up there to save him-” Her words were cut short when she heard the rumbling of the car going along the track. “ N-no… No…”

 

“Yah! Yah!” Bambam shouted as he reached out and grabbed Chanseul quickly, pulling her back. “No you can't!” he protested, his eyes moving to the tracks, widening as the cart came speeding down. “Yugyeom!” he screamed and turned quickly, pulling Chanseul’s head against his chest to block her from the sight as the cart sped over his body.

 

Chanseul let out a sob as she clung to Bambam’s shirt, shaking her head slowly as she cried loudly. “Oh my god.. I'm never going to get married.. I'm never going to have kids..”Oh god no.. No no no” She whispered as she fell into a mini mental breakdown, leaning into Bambam for support. “Bammie what do we do?” She choked out sadly. Her tears soaking his shirt as she dropped the flashlight she was holding.

 

Bambam rocked her and held her against him as his own tears started falling. “Chanseullie...i'm...so sorry. “ he whispered. At her words, his head lifted and he tugged her back. “Run.” He said before pushing her forward in front of hom, his feet moving. “Run Chanseul!” he shouted, the maniac laughter of the killers echoing as they chased them.

 

Chanseul nodded and grabbed hold of Bambam’s wrist and started to run, tears still streaming down her cheeks as she ran with him, stumbling slightly as she turned a corner, accidentally letting go of Bambam as she kept running. “Come on we gotta get out of here!” She yelled out before colliding hard with something.. Someone? “Ahh!! No No DON'T KILL ME TOO PLEASE I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!” She sobbed out as she was knocked to the ground by the force.

 

Hee-chan screamed as she ran into Chanseul, jumping back before grabbing her as she knelt down. “Seullie it's me! It's me!” she panted and looking around.

 

“AHHHH~!” The scream had her jumping and if it weren't for the Thai language that came screaming next, she wouldn't have known it was Bambam.

 

“MOMMY!!!”

 

Hee-chan sobbed as she clutched Chanseul's hand. “Come on. We have to get going. We have to….we have to get out of here.” She cried. “Jaebum...and Mark…” she sobbed. “Come on Seullie. Please get up.”

 

Chanseul choked out a sob as she got up and hugged Hee-chan tightly as she shook her head. “T-They got Yug… I-I saw it..” She whimpered out as she grabbed her camera and used her sleeves to wipe her tease as she grabbed her friend’s hand  and sniffled loudly. “Let's get out of here.. “ She whispered as she heard more maniacal laughter coming for them. “We have to go.. Oh my god we have to go now!” She cried out as she stumbled a little before running with Hee-chan, trying to find a safe place. “There has to be somewhere… “ She breathed out through heavy breaths.

 

Hee-chan clutched his hand tightly as they ran, running from the voices. Her vision was blurry, but she didn't need 20/20 to see the building that was lit up. “Power!” she exclaimed. “Power! Maybe we can call out from there!”

 

Chanseul took off running full speed towards the building, dragging Hee-chan along behind her before just about kicking the door open as she stumbled in, getting a few feet in before she froze and stared wide eyed at the scene in front of her. “Oh no..” She whispered weakly as she grabbed ahold of Hee-chan’s arm tightly. “Unnie we’re going to die.”

 

Hee-chan skidded to a halt, eyes burning from the bright light. She closed her red eyes for a moment before opening them and walked backwards slowly. “Please.” She whispered. “I lost those I love.” She whimpered. “Please leave us alone. What do you want from us?!” screamed.

 

Out of nowhere Jackson walks through the line of ghouls and ghosts and points at the girls before shouting. “An apology for nearly causing me to die of a heart attack!”

 

Chanseul’s eyes went wide as she stared at him, he was completely unharmed.. And alive..? “Y-You…” She whimpered out as another one of the boys, Mark, walked from between the people. “O-Oh my god…”

From behind Mark came Jaebum holding up a large set camera with a eating grin on his face as he laughed. “Oh my gosh you should see your face right now.”

 

Yugyeom grinned as he walked out, arms linked with Bambam’s. “Aye...noonas. this will teach to give us heart attacks! Finally a hidden camera not about me!” he cheered happily.

 

Hee-chan stared at them all and when it was announced it was hidden camera, she turned and ran out of the building.

 

“Oh…” Youngjae said. “Do you think we went too far?”

 

Chanseul just simply stood there as she cried, staring at Yugyeom as she opened and closed before slowly turning to look at the door when it shut once again, she dropped to the floor and started sobbing hysterically. “Y-Yahh! I-I really thought you guys were dead!” She yelled at them as she covered her face. “I was so scared!”

 

Mark whined as he went after Hee-chan, running out of the building to go find her. “Noonnnaa~”

 

“We’re not dead! We’re alive.” Yugyeom chuckled and walked over to her and knelt down, hugging her tightly. “It's okay noona. I'm right here.”

 

Outside, Hee-chan was sitting on the ground next to the building, camera crews already recording as she cried hysterically.

 

Mark ran out and knelt down to wrap his arms around her shoulders as he pulled her into his lap and rocked her gently. “Noo Noona no more crying i'm so sorry..’ He whispered to her and looked up at the cameras and waved at the crew to make them back up a little bit. He brought her head to his chest as he kept rocking her slowly. “It's okay.. It okay.”

 

Heee-chan sobbed uncontrollably, body pliant as Mark moved her. She rested her head on his chest, crying into it for a moment before pulling back and smacking his chest hard. “You idiot! I thought you were really dead!” she cried. “How could you do this to me?!”

 

Mark turned them away from the cameras and cupped her cheeks after she smacked his chest. “Noo.. No I know.. I'm sorry noona~ But i'm alive okay?” He said softly as he her cheeks gently, trying to wipe her tears away as he kissed her forehead gently.

 

“I hate you! I absolutely hate you!” she cried and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly against her. “Don't ever do this to me again.” She whispered and buried her face against his neck. “I love you.” She whispered.

 

Mark chuckled softly as he hugged her closer as the cameras backed away. “I love you too noona..” He whispered back to her and nuzzled her neck gently. “I'll make it up to you hm? How about a nice dinner… maybe a nice little shopping trip too? How about a puppy?”

 

Hee-chan pulled back and glared. “We have Coco. We don't need another puppy.” She said and shook her head. Wiping away her tears, she sniffed as she slowly stood and pointed at him. “I hope you know, this means war.”