Yugyeom's Christmas Surprise!

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Chanseul sighed as she finished rinsing out the tub, smiling to herself at how clean she had been able to get it. She had spent all day cleaning all of the rooms with Yugyeom While everyone had gone out. They had thought they were alone in the dorm. Halfway out of the bathroom she heard odd noises coming from the living room, at first she thought it was Yugyeom trying to clean out from underneath the couch. But these weren't sounds of frustration.

She tilted her head as she headed out into the living room and then went around to look at what was going on, what she saw made her drop the spray bottle of bleach cleaner she had been using. “What the ?!?!?!” She screeched out in English and then kicked at the bare that she now knew belonged to Jackson. “I JUST CLEANED THAT! WHY?!?!” She yelled at them and then glanced down at BamBam who had been somewhat hidden under Jackson's broad shoulders.


“Oh… My god.” She paused and then frowned. “I'm going to kill you both. You are going to die!” She said as Jackson sprang up and tucked himself back into his pants as he started running around the room.

 

“No! No please i don't want to die I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CLEANED IT I THOUGHT WE WERE ALONE!” He shouted as he threw pillows at her to try and stop her.

 

Bambam shuffled to pull his pants up when Jackson pulled out and ran for his life. “Noona!” he called and turned to look over at the other two. “Don’t kill him! We didn’t know you were cleaning! We came home and we didn’t hear anything. We thought we were alone.” he said and got up and ran to them. “We’ll clean the couch. Hey just calm down. Please don’t kill him! I need his .” he said and looked at Jackson.

 

“Maybe just cut from the neck up?” he asked teasingly. If Chanseul was home, who else was home? And why was she cleaning so much? Was it a special day or something? It was Christmas, but everyone had other things going on. So...why? Shouldn’t she be going home to family anyway. “Noona...why are you even here?” he asked.

 

Chanseul turned to glare at Bambam and then frowned as she pointed at him. “I didn't just clean it. I steam cleaned it Kunpimook.” She growled at him and then looked between the two. “Were you two seriously ing!?! Since when are you two even gay?!” She screeched as she flailed her arms. “Just go, get out so i can clean it again! Yugyeom’s parents are going to be here any minute”

 

Jackson whined loudly and started picking up all the pillows he had thrown. “I'm sorry Seul-ah!We didn't know okay. A-and yes we were ing! Please don't tell anyone! We were trying to keep this a secret..”

 

“Which is why we were doing it when we thought we were alone.” Bambam sighed and crossed his arms, staring at them before sighing. “Please don’t say anything. Look, we’ll help you get everything cleaned up for his parents.” he said and rubbed his arms. “I mean you’re going to have to deal with us anyway. We don’t have plans to go home for Christmas. So we’re here.” he said and grinned. “What do you have left to do? Jackson can steam clean.” he said with a smirk.

 

Chanseul frowned as she folded her arms over her chest and then puffed out her cheeks. “I need the kitchen done, it has to be spotless so i can make a big dinner tonight. I already went out today to go buy things for a fusion thanksgiving dinner. The turkey is going to be needed to put in soon so please. Clean the over first.” She grumbled and then looked over at Jackson. “Yes you can steam clean the couch. Do you know how to use a steam cleaner?”

Jackson nodded, still slightly fearful for his life as he pulled his shirt back on and hung his head, he felt guilty for dirtying up furniture that had just been cleaned because of a special occasion. “Bam let's try to make it to the bedroom next time, i don't like upsetting anyone.” He said softly and then moved over to get the steam cleaner so he could get to work.

 

“Don’t blame me!” Bambam protested and held up his hands. “You’re the one that tackled me to the couch.” he said and chuckled as he walked over and kissed Jackson’s cheek lightly. “You better hurry up in your cleaning because you’re still not done pleasing me hyung. I don’t like getting interrupted.” he whispered and nipped at his ear before he pulled back and headed into the kitchen to clean as quickly as he possibly could. More so so they could go and have than to repay Chanseul for messing up her couch and keeping their secret.

 

Jackson groaned slightly and then bit his lip as he glanced over at Chanseul and then nodded as he plugged the steam cleaner in so he could get to work.

 

~*~

Bambam wasn’t exactly sure what Jackson did, but this was Jackson that they were talking about. His mere presence could make Chanseul jump off the deep end from time to time. But whatever he had done has Chanseul chasing him around with a knife like a crazy person. Bambam thought about trying to intervene, but he really like his life, so he decided not to. Instead, he took a seat on the couch and watched the scene unfold, his amusement only growing as the door opened in the hall and a few moments later, Yugyeom walked in with his parents.

 

“Hey Bam!” Yugyeom greeted. “Mom, dad, you remember Bambam right?” he asked and his mother smiled.

 

“A pleasure to see you again BamBam-ssi.” she greeted with a bow.

 

“The pleasure is all mine.” Bambam said and stood, bowing. He was hoping beyond hall hope they couldn’t hear the screams and shouts of the other two in the dorm. But if he could hear them, he was sure their guests could hear them too. God he hoped they didn’t come running into the room.

 

Jackson ran into the room with a scream. “MOMMY! SAVE ME!” He said as he attached himself to Yugyeom’s mother, hiding behind her as Chanseul ran in and then froze.

 

“Oh god they’re here..” Chanseul wheezed out and then put the knife behind her back quickly, chuckling nervously before looking over at Bambam for help. “Why didn't you warn me?!” She hissed quietly as her face started to go pale from anxiety. OH god she looked like an absolute mad women! This was not how she wanted to meet Yugyeom’s parents!

 

“Oh my god, Jackson!” the older woman laughed as she was used as a barrier. She looked to her son who looked like he was ready to die of embarrassment. “Darling, who is this?” she asked.

“That’s our crazy maid.” BamBam said and smiled at Chanseul. “She comes to clean and randomly tries to kill us. But I know deep down that she really loves us.” he laughed.

“Oh...well it’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss.” she said and bowed. “I don’t remember Yugyeom talking about a crazy maid.”

 

“U….Um...that’s not a crazy maid mom.” Yugyeom said softly and smacked his head. “That’s my….” he took a deep breath and sighed.

 

Chanseul side stepped into the kitchen to put the knife away and let her hair down, she still looked a bit messy since she hadn't had time to change yet after starting the dinner, she rubbed her neck as she walked over to his mom and then bowed 180 degrees as an apology as she straightened out her clothes. “I-I'm his girlfriend.. Not a maid. I was trying to get the dorm spotless for you guys but.. Bambam and Jackson were causing a bit of trouble..”

Jackson pouted and whined. “No! You're a crazy maid! You were chasing me with a knife!” He said as he pointed at her and frowned.

 

“You were ing on the couch! I had just steam cleaned it!” She whined loudly, she had said the word ing in English because she didn't know the word in Korean. She hadn't realized that the other members were now standing behind Yugyeom’s parents until she heard marks insane laughter.

 

“We weren’t ing! We were having !” Bambam corrected and crossed his arms.

 

“That’s the same thing!” Hee-chan spoke up, spooking the two parents who turned to stare at the group.

 

“Oh my god, what are you guys doing here?” Yugyeom asked in shock. “I thought you were going overseas.”

 

“We were, but there’s a storm rolling through Incheon and heading for Seoul.” Hee-chan said. “The airport was closed down and our flight was canceled. I know Papa Tuan is gonna miss seeing his little princess for Christmas. Yes he is.” Hee-chan cooed as she nuzzled Wren’s neck, making the baby laugh. “My cute little baby.” she cooed.

 

“And you two?” Yugyeom asked and looked to Youngjae and Jinyoung.

 

“Uh...My parents told me not to come home…” Youngjae whispered. “I don’t really want to talk about it. Excuse me.” he said as he slipped past everyone and headed for the back room.

 

“Jinyoung hyung?”! Yugyeom asked. Was everyone going to be home now? This wasn’t how this day was supposed to go. Everyone was supposed to be gone. He was going to have a nice family Christmas at the dorm and introduce his parents to his girlfriend and things were going to be perfect. Absolutely perfect. Not a complete mess that apparently was started by…

 

“Wait!” Yugyeom said and pointed at Bambam. “Since when are you gay and dating Jackson?!” he asked in shock. “And how come you didn’t tell me?!”

 

“Sleeping with and dating are two different things.” BamBam said and huffed. “I’m not dating him.” he said. “He just...touched my one too many times.”

 

“So Jackson was the toucher?” Yugyeom asked and nodded. “Oh...makes sense now.”

 

Yugyeom’s father shook his head as he lead his wife over to the loveseat, deciding to stay away from the couch as he sat them down. “Okay so let us just process what we've just witnessed okay?” He said and then pointed to Chanseul. “You.. Are….. Not the crazy maid, just an irate woman with a knife chasing around someone for ruining a freshly clean couch… as well as my son’s girlfriend..” He said and then pointed to Bambam and Jackson. “You two are gay and doing… things.” He pointed to the other boys. “You guys have absolutely no where to go.”


 

Chanseul sighed and then hung her head. “I am so… SO glad that I'm making a crap ton of food right now..” She trailed off and then gasped. “OH MY GOD THE FOOD!”

 

“The food?” Yugyeom shouted and gasped before running off to the kitchen.

 

“I hope it’s not burnt. I’m hungry.” Hee-chan said as she walked in and smiled. “Hi. I’m Hee Hee. Everyone calls me Hee-chan though.” she introduced herself. “And this is Wren. She’s a very active baby and I hope she can bring you happiness in this crazy time of your life. Welcome to the Got7 dorm.” she said.

 

“Is...Is everyday like this?” Yugyeom’s mother asked carefully.

 

“Yes! Today is a good too. Everyone seems to be in a great mood.”

 

“Everyone?” the woman asked and looked to Chanseul.

 

“Oh yes! If she wasn’t, you would know. She tends to get scary.” she said before taking a seat on the couch, not at all phased by the words of the others. After all, she, Mark and Jaebum have done more indecent things on that couch then the fluffy Bambam and Jackson most likely had. “Yugyeom has told us so much about you.”

 

“He has? Oh, he hasn’t really mentioned that he’s living with women.” his mother spoke and eyed Wren. “Is she…?”

 

“His child?” Hee-chan asked and laughed. “No. This is my daughter with Mark and Jaebum.”

 

“Mark-ssi and Jaebum-ssi. Did you hear that dear? The three of them are together.” the woman said and laughed softly, more out of shock than humor.

 

“We’re sorry that we’re all here.” Bambam apologized. “I’m sure you were promised a small family get together. But it turns out you’re probably getting a large on. I hope that’s okay. We promise to not do anything gross while you’re here.” he said and held up his left hand as a promise.

 

“No, you’ll just wait until after we leave?” she asked and hummed. “Yugyeom dear? Are you alright there in the kitchen?!”

 

“I’m good!” Yugyeom called before walking out and smiling. “Ah...gosh. This certainly isn’t going how I thought it would.”

 

Yugyeom’s father chuckled lightly and then looked towards the kitchen. “So they uh, They don't share a room right? How long have they been together?” He asked as he looked around at the boys.

“Oh uh I think that's something for them to tell you, but no they don't share a room, the girls have their own apartment upstairs for when we annoy them too much. I know it seems off but it actually works for us, You would never be able to see the floor if it weren't for them. We would be stuck eating ramen too!” Jaebum said and then looked over at Wren and smiled gently.

Mark nodded and chuckled softly. “Chanseul is a trainee at our company, she's actually a sweet girl on good days.. I'm guessing something set her off. Yugyeom loves her to death though.. I don't think that boy could live without her.” He said softly and then leaned against Hee-chan. “He pretty much threatened to give up his career if the fans didn't like her.”

 

Yugyeom’s mother stared at Mark in awe before looking to her son. “Is that true?”

 

“Ah…” Yugyeom blushed hotly and nodded. “Yeah. I mean I really love her mom.” he whispered and smiled. “We’ve been together for...two years now?” he had to think on it for a moment and nodded. “Yeah, two years.” he said and grinned.

 

“And we’re just now finding out about her?! Well I guess we should be glad you don’t have a child either.” his mother spoke and laughed, thought it was a more humorous laugh this time. “Does she make you happy?”

 

“Very.” Yugyeom smiled warmly  at them. “She’s sweet and funny and kind. And she can match my hyper and craziness. She’s a great dancer too!” he said excitedly as he moved to sit between his parents and started off on a long rant about all the things he loved about Chanseul.

 

“This one time, she and Hee-chan taught Coco how to attack the other guys because they were both grouchy.” he laughed. “I’ve never seen Youngjae run so fast in his life than at that moment to get away from the dog.”

 

“Wow. She sounds like a lot of fun, honey.” his mother said and smiled. “So when should we expect you to marry and give us grandchildren?”

 

Yugyeom flushed hotly and started to stutter. “Well I...um...you see…”

 

“What the baby is trying to say is that he doesn’t know how works.” Bambam teased and laughed when Yugyeom threw a pillow at him. “I’m kidding! Yugyeom is a gentleman. I’m sure he’s got a special day planned. And I’m sure you’ll be invited to it too! But he’s just young adult, you have many years left before he can’t reproduce anymore.” BamBam said and laughed as another pillow was thrown at him.

 

“Why are we friends?!” Yugyeom huffed in embarrassment.

 

Chanseul grinned as she poked her head into the living room and giggled softly. “Gyeommie can i have some help please?” She cooed happily as she wiggle, everything for dinner had came out and tasted amazing! She just wanted to have some help bringing everything out.

 

Jackson looked up as Chanseul poked her head in. “Oh my god is it finally done? God I've been smelling it for hours and I’m STARVING!”

“Yeah i know you tried to eat the pie i made!”

 

“Oh! So that’s what happened!” Bambam nodded and laughed.

 

Yugyeom shook his head and stood, smiling as he headed into the kitchen. “Sure.” he said and looked at all the food before chuckling. He assumed they were going to eat in the living room since their small little kitchen table would never hold them all at once. Grabbing a few of the dishes, he carried them out and started setting them on the table, using pot holders to sit them on so they wouldn’t burn the table and hummed.

 

“Jaebum...can you get the highchair for Wren?” Hee-chan asked.

 

Jaebum nodded as he scooted around the two that were hauling in the food to go get Wren’s highchair he smiled as he set it up next to the couch so Wren could be closer to Hee-chan.

 

Chanseul grinned as she brought the turkey out last after all the dishes were on the table. “Tah dahh!” She cheered as she carefully set the very heavy and very big turkey in the center of the table.

“Waahhh!!!!” Mark exclaimed, his eyes lightlying up at the size of the turkey as yhe tookin all the dishes with his eyes. “Where did you get the money to buy all this??”

 

Chanseul just simply grinned proudly as she gave a knowing look to Hee-chan. “|So before everyone digs in. I just want to say that in glad we could all be together for thanksgiving this year. I know things have been kind of hard in the past but things will get better for ll of us!” She said and then bit her lip. “I made dishes from everyone’s home countries, i had already planned on cooking all this so i could enjoy an after thanksgiving dinner when all of you got back but.. Since we are here eat it while its hot and fresh!”

Yugyeom’s father’s eyes sparkled at the amount and look of the food. “Oh my goodness.. Honey look at all this!” He said happily. The last time he had seen this much food for thanksgiving is when his mother was alive. “Wahhh…” He patted Yugyeom on the back proudly. “This ones a true woman, keep her safe son. I want this girl as my daughter in law one day.”

 

Yugyeom flushed at the pat on the back and looked to his dad, laughing softly. “I’ll do my best dad.” he said.

 

“She knows how to cook. Do you know how hard it is to find a good woman that knows how to cook?” his mother spoke. “She’s a keeper for sure. And she cleans house. The place is spotless. Chanseul sweetie, I need to know what cleaning supplies you use. I can never get our couches looking so spotless.” she said and grinned.

 

Hee-chan smirked and nudged her friend before leaning over. “Now all that’s left is the proposal.” she teased Chanseul before moving to sit Wren in her high chair and stood. “I’m going to go find Youngjae. He should eat with us.” she said and headed to the back but paused. “Mark you can’t feed our daughter this food. Don’t even try.” she warned before disappearing into the back.

 

“Oh she’s horrible. It was just one time.” Bambam pouted. “And it’s not like Wren choked or anything. She just on it.”

 

“You can’t let babies eat solid food until their teeth start coming in.” Yugyeom and laughed. “She’s a protective mama bear.” he said and started to help serving the dishes, along with Bambam. They were the youngest there after all. It’s not like Wren would serve them, she was just a baby. It was customary for the youngest members to serve the older people in the room as a sign of respect, even if it were friends and family.

 

Chanseul blushed bright red as she moved to help serve the food, biting her lip shyly as she bowed while she handed Yugyeom’s father a plate that had a little bit of everything on it, she had worked hard to try and impress them as much as she apparently had, but the comments about being their daughter in law made her incredibly flustered, once she made sure that everyone was served and Youngjae and Hee-chan had come back to eat she excused herself to go to the bathroom to calm herself down.

 

Mark glanced  at her as she left and he chuckled softly. “I don't think 'Ive ever seen her that flustered.. Wow that's a new achievement right there.” He said and then made a face as he got up to go and get Wren’s baby food and her favorite bowl and spoon. He sat back down and chuckled as she giggled and held her arms out.”Pa! Pa!” She whined out.

 

“Oh isn’t sure adorable?” Yugyeom’s mother cooed. ‘How old is she?”

 

“Six months.” Hee-chan said and smiled. “She’s a little angel.”

 

“She’s precious and one day I will steal her.” Yugyeom said and laughed as he was hit lightly by Hee-chan. “She’s really made the dorm better. Having Wren around has brought us all closer as a group. We take turns caring for her when Hee-chan needs nap time.”

 

“I always need nap time.” Hee-chan giggled.

 

“How old are you darling?”

 

“27.” Hee-chan answered.

 

“You’re still a baby yourself. Oh, and caring for a baby. You’re doing so good. I tell you what. Besides meeting my soul mate, nothing has mad my life better than having my children. A pure blessing of happiness and love.” she said and looked fondly at Yugyeom who hugged her before going back to work.

 

“You’re very caring.” Youngjae said gently. “Is there anything that Yugyeom could do that you would...hate him for? Push him away?” he asked curiously.

 

“Nothing.” she said and chuckled. “For the longest time I used to tease my husband that our son would end up gay. He was such a…extra child.” she chuckled. “But he’s turned into such a fine young man with his heart stolen by a very beautiful woman.” she spoke with a nod.

 

“So you would have accepted him, if he had been gay?” Youngjae asked and Yugyeom’s mother nodded her head.

 

“Wow. Not many parents are so understanding.” Bambam said with a chuckle. “That’s awesome. Mark’s dad is just as open.” he said and looked at the other two with a chuckle.

 

“Jaebum’s parents weren’t thrilled.” Hee-chan said. “But they’re accepting. I think having Wren helped to settle them at least.” she mused.

 

“Such accepting parents.” Youngjae mused. “Lucky.” he muttered softly.

 

“Youngjae…” Hee-chan said softly. “Did something happen?”

 

Jinyoung frowned a little and then bit his lip. “Uh.. Yeah.. We wanted to go to his parents for thanksgiving but.. They found out that he was.. You know..” He whispered solemnly.

 

Jaebum frowned as he looked over at Youngjae and then groaned. “.. Oh my god Youngjae I'm so sorry..” He whispered and then moved over to hug the younger tightly. “I have no idea how they found out.. None of us have said anything..”

 

Mark looked between Youngjae and Jinyoung an then pouted a little as he whined. “I wish everyone's parents were like mine.. But then again i grew up in America.”

 

“Oh baby Jae.” Hee-chan whispered and sighed softly. ‘I’m sorry.”

 

Youngjae returned the hug and sighed and pulled back. “I don’t know either but…” he sighed and closed his eyes. “They told me to never come back home.”

 

“That’s just wrong.” Bambam huffed. “How could they possibly just tell you not to come back home. You’re their son! She carried you for nine months! We went through hell having Wren!”

 

“You act like you’re the one that carried here.” Hee-chan scoffed and laughed. “IT was hell, but god.”

 

“Well not everyone can be understanding. Our culture shuns those types of things.” Yugyeom’s mother said. “But there has been a lot of progression going on. In the future, things won’t be so harsh. There will be more understanding people. You can’t always please your parents.” she said and chuckled. “I’m sure before they pass, they’ll want to see you again. Don’t give up faith darling.”

 

“This is exactly what I didn’t want to happen.” Youngjae whispered and bowed his head. “I never should have...I never should have given in.”

 

“You can’t say that.” Hee-chan said. “You can’t just...not be who you really are.” she said. “Trust me, I’ve tried. For 27 years I’ve tried. And you do hurt the people you care about the most.” she said with a sad smile. “But in the end, to be happy, to be true to who you are and achieve what you’ve always wanted, you have to hurt them.” she said. “And like Mrs. Kim said. You could still have a chance to make up with them. Be grateful for that. Whereas I...don’t. Not that I want it. I’m just grateful they haven’t made a big spectacle of disowning me as their daughter.”

 

Jinyoung looked down and then bit his lip as he sighed softly. “I-I'm really sorry that this happened Jae.. I never wanted them to find out.” He mumbled softly and then shook his head. “Lets just, get back to dinner and we can talk about it later okay?”

 

Mark looked around and nodded. “Mh hey where did Seullie go?” He asked and then pouted as he looked over at Yugyeom. “How long has she been gone? Maybe you should go make sure she didn't fall in or like… die.”

 

Yugyeom’s father pointed back towards the bathroom and chuckled. “I think we embarrassed her, or made her shy!” He said as he started eating and smiled at the taste of the food, nodding lightly. “The turkey is amazing.”

 

Youngjae looked at Jinyoung and shook his head. “It’s not your fault.” he said gently and reached out, taking his hand. “Please don’t blame yourself.” he said and smiled at him. “You’re the only one that makes me happy. Please.” he said gently.

 

Yugyeom hummed and nodded. “Sure. I’ll go pull her out of the bathroom so she can eat.” he laughed. “She’s cute right?” he asked.

 

“Adorable dear.” his mother said as she ate happily.

 

Yugyeom smile and walked into the bathroom and looked around before smiling. “Noona, everyone loves your food. Come out here and eat.” he said and held out his hand.

 

Chanseul took his hand and then whined softly as she pulled him close so she could bury her face in his neck. “Sorry… I just got really flustered.. Everything I've done today has been to make a good impression on them a=and hearing them say those things made me really overwhelmed.” She said softly and pecked his lips gently as she stepped out of the bathroom with him.

 

Yugyeom smiled and kissed her head gently before walking out with her. “It’s okay babe. They adore you. You did so good.” he assured and rubbed her back. “You’re in. So nothing more to worry about okay? Come enjoy dinner with us. Youngjae needs us too.” he said and stopped, pulling her back to stay in the hall. “Apparently his parents found out he’s gay and told him to never come back home. He’s feeling...really down. So let’s try and cheer him up and make Christmas wonderful.”

 

Chanseul gasped and then let out a loud whine and then ran out to tackle Youngjae to the floor, hugging his head to her chest. “Nooo oh my god my little baby!” She whined out and kissed all over his face in a motherly fashion. “You get extra dessert okay?~” She said as she squished his cheeks.

 

Youngjae cried out as he was tackled to the floor, face pressed against her chest. If he weren't gay, he probably would have liked this. As it was though, he was gay. So he simply sat there until she pulled back and smiled softly. “What’s for dessert?” he asked.

 

“Pies, lots of pies!  I made mochi and i have everything we need for sundaes and banana splits and milkshakes!” Chanseul said as she got of him but kept squishing him. “There are cookies, brownies and candies too!”

 

“You made cookies?” Mark asked as he held a spoon full of baby food up to Wren’s mouth and grinned she ate it without much of a fuss. “Oh my god we need to hurry up and eat so we can get dessert!~"

 

“I want them all!” Youngjae smiled and hugged her tightly before carefully getting up. “After I eat though.” he said and moved to finish eating his food.

 

“Nothing makes a person happy like dessert.” Yugyeom chuckled.

 

“Mark you’ll get a tummy ache eating everything.” Hee-chan laughed. “Remember what happened last time? Or is that part of your game so we’ll cuddle later?” she teased.

 

Mark pouted cutely. “I know very well what happens! I just want extra cuddles with you tonight, Jaebum has been hogging you all week!” He said and then yelped at a smack to his thigh. “O-Ow!”

Jaebum glared playfully at Mark and then pouted. “That's because you fall asleep with Wren on your chest all the time~ So its only fair, you hog our daughter I hug our girlfriend.”

 

Hee-chan laughed and shook her head. “Oh my god. I never thought I would ever have to hear this argument of someone being jealous I’m hogged, only because someone else is jealous my daughter is being hogged. You two…’

 

“It’s cute.” Bambam laughed. “Of course I can fix it for you. I’ll sleep with Wren so they can both have you.” he volunteered.

 

“No way! I get first dibs. I was the first one to give her a gift after she was born. She’s loves me the most.” Yugyeom laughed happily.

 

“Hey, are we opening gifts tonight?” Youngjae asked.

 

Chanseul looked over at him and smiled brightly. “Sure! I think the fans sent a bunch for the boys, and some for us too! I piled them all in the corner over there under the tree… but the presents ended up covering the tree..” She trailed off and laughed sheepishly.

 

Mark pouted more and then whined. “I love when the fans send us gifts but they really should save their money…”

 

Jackson snorted as he looked over to Bambam. “No you're sleeping with me. Remember?”

 

“Remember what?” Bambam asked and snickered before looking at the present. “Cool, but that can wait. We should open our presents to each other first!” he said.

 

“Yeah! I got you all a lot of gifts and I can’t wait for you to open them!” Hee-chan said happily.

 

“Noona got us gifts? Great! But...I spent all my money on Wren.” Yugyeom laughed. “I bought her so much! It’s her first Christmas too.”

 

“Oh my god you’re right!” Hee-chan said and pulled out her phone and started taking pictures. “We have to document all of this. Every bit of it.”

 

Chanseul pouted at Yugyeom’s words and then crossed her arms over her chest childishly. “All the presents i bought are in my room, lets bring them out bit by bit? Who wants to go first?” She asked curiously and then grinned. “Mrs. Kim what about you?” She asked timidly and gave the older woman a small smile.

 

“Oh dear, we brought gifts. Yugyeom love, can you get them from the car for us?”

 

“Sure!” Yugyeom said as he stood and headed out of the dorm.

 

“I’ll help clean up dishes.” Youngjae said and Bambam stood next to him.

 

“Me too. Get the room ready for present opening guys.” Bambam said happily as he helped carry the dishes back into the kitchen and started packing things up while Youngjae washed the dishes.

 

Chanseul smiled softly as she started helping get the living room cleaned up. “I bought a bunch of containers to put all the leftovers in~ Someone needs to pull all the turkey off the bone though so we can fit it into the fridge. I don't think we will need to cook anything for a while. “

Jaebum smiled as he stood up and moved to peck Hee-chan’s lips and quickly pecked Mark’s cheek before grabbing the turkey. “I got it~” He called out as everyone else started to get to work as well.

 

Hee-chan smiled and helped the others move the table to the side before going to Chanseul’s room to pull out the presents and start handing them out.

Yugyeom came back and smiled as he sat the bags down and started handing them out.

 

“Please understand that we didn’t know about the little baby or the girls so we didn’t buy them anything.” his mother said.

 

“It’s okay. Don’t worry. The others probably got Wren enough.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

Chanseul smiled as she sat down on the floor and then smiled brightly once everyone got their presents set in a pile in front of them. “Okay so.. Yug first~ Since his family is here and its a special day for him~”

 

Yugyeom nodded and smiled as he started opening his presents happily, laughing as his parents got him more clothes and accessories. Just like he asked. He really love them all. After opening his presents, he put them all aside and turned to look at Chanseul and smiled.

 

“It’s your turn to open your presents.” he said and reached into his pocket as he slipped off the couch he was sitting on and knelt down in front of her, grinning. Pulling out the ring box, he chewed on his bottom lip. “So I may have spent all my money on Wren and this.” he said softly as he opened it and showed off the ring. “Chanseul, after spending two amazing years with you I’ve realized that I just can’t live my life without you.” he said. “Noona, will you marry me?”

 

Chanseul stared wide eyed at Yugyeom and then blinked rapidly as tears welled up in her eyes at the sight, her breath hitched when she saw the ring and then she covered as she started to cry. “O-Oh my god..” She whispered softly as she bit her lip and tilted her head back to try to stop the tears. Everyone in the room was quiet at that looked between each other in shock, they stared at the two with bated breath to see what Chanseul’s obvious answer would be.  “Oh god. Yes Gyeom..” She whispered and then hugged him tightly, burying her face in his neck as she started to sob happily.

 

Jaebum was the first to jump up and cheer, excited that a wedding was going to be in the makings, he knew that this was something that everyone was waiting on he just didn't know when Yugyeom would actually do it.

 

Yugyeom smiled widely as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and buried his face into her hair. “I love you.” he whispered as he clutched to her tightly. Pulling back, he reached out and her cheek gently, wiping away her tears before he removed the ring from the box. Taking her hand, he slipped the ring onto her finger and smiled brightly as he stared at how perfectly it sat on her finger. Right where it belonged. Looking back at her, he pulled her in and kissed her deeply.

 

“Oh my god it’s about time!” Hee-chan cheered and smiled. “I get to plan a wedding!”

 

“Darling, our son is getting married!” Mrs. Kim cheered happily. Wren squealed along with all the excitement, laughing happily.

 

“Look. Even Wren is happy.” Bambam laughed. “Alright. And end Christmas. No need to open any more presents.” he said. “That’s it. Christmas is done!”

 

Mr Kim grinned as he hugged his wife and then stood up to hold his arms out. “Okay I need a hug from my daughter i law, for the best Christmas dinner ever!” He said and then chuckled.

 

Chanseul pulled back and then cupped Yugyeom’s cheeks, kissing him gently as she leaned to whisper in his ear. “You get your last present later~” She grinned cheekily as she got up and went over to hug him happily.

 

Mark and Jaebum hugged Hee-chan happily and whined, “Our maknae is getting married!!!”

 

“Oh my god finally! I swear these two have been beating around the marriage bush since they met!” Jackson cried out as he flopped onto Bambam’s lap and sighed happily. “I'm so proud i could cry!!!”

 

BamBam laughed and patted his head lightly. “I’m sure you could.” he snickered and watched. “It’s going to be the best wedding ever. We’re going to sing at it and everyone is going to turn out and it’s going to be the best.”

 

“I can’t wait!” Youngjae said happily. “Who would have thought our maknae would be the one to get married first.” he said with a chuckle.

 

“Right? I thought for sure Mark and JB hyung would have beat me to it. But I guess first comes baby.” Yugyeom laughed happily as he sat back on the couch.

 

“Oh hush. We’re all practically married.” Hee-chan laughed and smiled before tossing a few boxes at Jackson. “Here, start opening presents dummy.”

 

“Let’s all open ours. Unless someone else is planning to propose, I don’t see why we can’t all open our gifts together.” Youngjae said.

 

Chanseul nodded as she smiled softly and then looked around at the others. “Why don't you go next Youngjae?” She said softly as she moved to go sit down on Yugyeom’s lap, wrapping her arms around him happily as she stared at the ring on her finger.

 

Jinyoung smiled shyly and bit his lip, glancing to a biggish box on the floor in Youngjae’s pile.

 

Youngjae nodded and grabbed his first present, opening them and thanking each member for the things they got him. His favorite so far was Hee-chan’s framed motivational words. ‘It’s a beautiful sky.’ “Noona is so pretty.” he said.

 

“Of course it is. It’s like the best part of the song and no I’m not biased! It’s the best chorus ever.” Hee-chan laughed. “And always remember, there’s a beautiful sky under all those dark clouds. A new and brighter day will come.”

 

Smiling, Youngjae got up and hugged her tightly before taking his seat and grabbing the last present, the biggest one, because the the bigger the box, the better the present right? “From Jinyoung hyung.” he read and started tearing open the wrapping paper that strangely had a lot of holes in it.

 

Jinyoung bit his lip and squirmed slightly as he watched Youngjae, bringing his hand up to cover the smile that spread over his lips as the box shook slightly without Youngjae even touching it. He already knew exactly what was about to happen, he knew that Youngjae had been lonely since the girls had basically adopted Coco away so he had decided to bring in yet another addition.

 

Youngjae paused when the box moved and he turned to look at Jinyoung with a slight scared expression before he turned back. Opening the box, he leaned forward to peer in and was greeted with the sight of the most gorgeous little puppy, wiggling its tail so cutely. It gave a happy bark and he picked it up. He was pretty sure this was a larger breed dog, larger than Coco. It’s fur was already so fluffy. He squealed happily and brought the puppy against his chest and laughed as his face was . “Oh my god you’re so precious!” he giggled happily, his face being attacked with puppy kisses. “Hyung!”

 

“No way..Jinyoung bought him a puppy? ‘Hee-chan asked in shock.

 

Jinyoung grinned cheekily as he watched Youngjae with the puppy and then sighed happily. “I'm really glad you like it baby, i tried to pick the best one that i think you would like.” He said softly and then bit his lip. “Its a husky~” He said softly and then hummed softly. “I waited to name her so you could do it.”

 

Chanseul squealed softly ad whined loudly. “Oh my gosh its so cute!!! Baby look~ Look how cute it is~”

 

Yugyeom looked over and gasped. “It’s precious! Little angel give me!” he said and tried to take the dog, but Youngjae smacked his hands.

 

Smiling, he her head gently as she finally started to settle down and was looking around at everything and everyone. “She’s perfect.” he said gently. “Absolutely perfect. I love her.” he said. He looked back at Jinyoung and smiled and without giving it much thought of their guests, he leaned over and kissed Jinyoung gently. “Thank you. Thank you so much.”

 

“Oh my god this couple is going to give me diabetes.” Hee-chan said. “I am literally going to overdose on their sweetness.”

 

Jinyoung smiled softly as he kissed him back gently and then wrapped his arms around him happily, nuzzling his face into his neck sweetly. “You're so welcome baby.. I’m so glad that I've got you smiling again~”

Chanseul groaned and then shook her head. “Oh my god these two are worse with the cheese than Yug and I.. Oh god i think I'm gonna need a doctor.. “She whined as she pretended to faint against Yugyeom.

 

Mark laughed and shook his head as he cradled Wren in his arms, pecking the top of her head. “Best Christmas ever! We got a new puppy in the house, a marriage on the way, its wrens first Christmas.. How could this get any better??”

 

Youngjae smiled and leaned against him. “You’re the best.” he said gently. “You don’t know how much I honestly love you.” he said gently. “I’m so thankful to have you in my life. I don’t think I could do any of this without your loving support.”

 

Yugyeom laughed as he held her and hummed. “Yeah, how could this get any better?” he asked.

 

“Well…I think I may have a way.” Hee-chan said and smiled as she held out a box towards Mark and Jaebum. “It’s for both of you. Open it.” she said.

 

Jaebum and Mark looked over at Hee-chan as they took the box and then squinted at her. “This worries me.” Mark said and then started opening up the box with Jaebum’s help.


“Do we get a hint at all before we actually open it?”

 

“Why do you need a hint?” Hee-chan laughed. “Just open the box. I’m sure what’s inside will surprise you.” she chuckled and nodded. “Do it or I take my present back.” she pouted.

 

Mark whined loudly and smacked at Jaebum lightly. “Shut up and help me open it Im Jaebum!” He hissed softly as he undid the tape on the box and peeked inside of it, tilting his head curiously before looking back up at Hee-chan as he took the box away from Jaebum.

 

“What What is it don't take it away let me see!” Jaebum whined loudly.

 

Hee-chan smiled as she sat back on the couch to watch them. She had did her best to make another cute little arts and craft present for the boys. But this time attached to the little letter ‘written’ by Wren, she had taped the ultrasound photo to the note and had packed some cute little light blue onesies and baby shoes inside.

 

Mark stared at the letter and then pulled it out of the box and bit his lip as he looked up at Jaebum, his hands trembling slightly. “O-Oh my god..” He whispered and then turned the letter around to show Jaebum and the others at the same time. “Someone hold me i feel faint..” He whispered as the letter slipped from his hands, feeling far to excited to even show his excitement.

 

Jaebum caught the letter and then started crying as he moved to hug Hee-chan happily. “Thank you.. Oh my god thank you so much..” He whispered softly as he kissed all over her face happily. “I love you so much.” He said happily before moving to pull Mark into his lap to fan him. “Babe don't pass out oh my god.”

 

Chanseul whined loudly and the flailed as she roll off of Yugyeom. “Best Christmas ever!!!”

 

Hee-chan laughed at their reactions and shook her head. “Oh my god. Mark is being extra again.” she said. She wrapped her arms around Jaebum and returned his kisses gently before sighing. Sitting up, she helped fan Mark before smacking his cheeks lightly. “Markie...hey. Breathe baby.” she said. “You’re gonna be a daddy again.” she giggled.

 

“You’re pregnant again?!” Bambam shouted. “Oh my god. Don’t you know what condoms are? Good god, steal them from Gyeommie if you ran out!”

 

“Hey! Not in front of my parents.” Yugyeom whined and blushed.

 

Hee-chan chuckled and nodded. “Yes. I’m pregnant again. It was just confirmed, two months along.” she said. “And if you have a problem with it, oh well. Jaebum and I both have a goal of having a big family. So expect more children in the future.” she said. “And hopefully we don’t kill Mark.”