Hello Baby (This is not a drill!)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

“Oh my EWWW”! Youngjae screeched as he stepped back away from Jackson who was now covered in puke, honestly it was his own fault because Hee-chan had told him to get out of the way. But Jackson being Jackson he didn't listen though… Jackson never listened.

Jackson stood there in shock as Hee-chan pushed past him, he looked down at his pants and stuttered for a moment before he let out a very loud… very high pitched scream before running off to the nearest bathroom all while still screaming. “MARK HYUNGGGGG!”

 

Mark peeked his head out of his room and blinked. “What what? What is it?” He asked as he headed for the bathroom where Jackson was before gasping and then bursting out into laughter. “Oh my god what happened to you??”

 

“Hee-chan puked on him.” Youngjae said as he walked through, spraying the air with febreze to take away from the order. He paused at the other door and made a face as he watched Hee-chan puke, finally, into the toilet. “Ew.” he whimpered and moved back to grab something to clean the floor with.

 

“What’s that smell!?” Bambam shouted from down the hall. “It smells like cat and death! Did Coco eat a bird or something?!” he called.

 

“Shut up Kunpimook!” Hee-chan shouted from the bathroom before puking once more, sobbing softly over the toilet as she flushed it once more.

 

Chanseul had been woken up by the commotion and ran in to assist her friend, she was still only in her sports bra and a pair of Yugyeom’s sweatpants but she didn't care. “Aish.. Was the food that terrible? You’ve been sick for a few days now!”  She whined out as she held Hee-chan’s hair back, rubbing her back gently.

Jackson groaned as he pulled off his pants, whining loudly as he stuck them into the sink to wash them. “Oh this is so gross…” He groaned out as he glanced back at Hee-chan. “I thought you would have been.. Like less sick by now!”

 

Hee-chan flipped Jackson off as she gagged once more, but nothing came up this time. Panting heavily, she rested her head on the toilet as she tried to calm her stomach. “F- off.” she whispered and whimpered, eyes clenched shut. “It’s not my fault! I’m never eating Thai food again.”

 

Mark kneeled down to rub Hee-chans back as Chanseul kept her hair out of the way, He frowned a little as he bit his lip. “Aish.. Never let Bambam cook again okay?” He asked as he skoo his head and sighed. “Not if it keeps making her sick like this.”

Bambam whined loudly. “Everything was fully cooked! I made sure with the right temperatures! I even asked my mom I swear it wasn't my cooking that made her sick!”

 

“She’s not starving herself right?” Jinyoung asked as he poked his head in. “You know. All the idol dieting and eating disorders and stuff. She’s not even an idol. Don’t do it Hee-chan! You have so much.”

 

“I’m not bulimic!” Hee-chan growled and lifted her head, glaring at him. “For sakes I’m just sick! Can’t I ing puke in peace?! Thank you! Get the out!” she shouted before letting her head fall back onto the toilet with a whimper.

 

“Oh...well damn. Someone’s on the rag.” Jinyoung muttered as he walked away, hands up in defense.

 

“I just want to curl up in a hole and die.” Hee-chan whispered as she shifted to set up and fall back against the wall, curling up on herself as she rocked back and forth to calm her still angry stomach.

 

Chanseul shooed the troublemakers out and growled at Jinyoung. “She already had her period this month idiot, it's rare for girls to have more than one if they have a strict cycle like Hee-chan does.” She said with a sigh, then got up to chase out everyone but mark. “Jesus.. Why do they have to make comments like that?” She mumbled softly.

Mark shook his head as he grabbed a hair tie and haphazardly tied her hair up for her. “Just breathe okay?” He said softly and pulled her against his chest, still rubbing her back. “I'm sorry that you got sick noona..”

 

Hee-chan whined and leaned against him, shaking her head. “I hate this. I never get sick.” she whispered softly and clung to him. Resting there for a few minutes, she let out a soft breath and pulled back gently. “I feel better. I think it’s done. I need to brush my teeth.” she groaned and slowly pulled herself and stumbled to the sink and started working on getting her brush cleaned.

 

“Noona, you okay?” Youngjae asked as he peeked in. “Did you want anything for breakfast? Maybe some light toast or some orange Juice?” he asked as he looked to Chanseul and Mark for advice.

 

Chanseul shook her head lightly as she got up and went over to Youngjae. “I don't think that's a good idea, we all have a schedule later..” She told him and then patted him on the shoulder lightly. “Go make some ginger and honey tea, it will help with the nausea.” She told him before turning back to the two. “I’ll go help him with it so it doesn't somehow turn into just honey with no ginger.”

Mark nodded and chuckled as he got up and held his hand out to Hee-chan with a little smile. “Come on let go sit on the couch okay?” He said softly and smiled reassuringly.

 

Hee-chan looked at Mark before turning back and spitting out the foam. She rinsed her brush before rinsing out a few times, drinking down the last cup of water she had before putting everything back and turning of the water. Taking Mark’s hand, she smiled and nodded. “Yes. Please.”

 

Mark lead Hee-chan out to the living room and helped her sit down on the couch and pulled her onto his lap, rubbing her hips gently. “I really hope this passes soon.. I'm starting to get really worried..” He mumbled softly as he sighed heavily. “Bummie had to leave early… He was needed at the company for last minute preparation on the songs..”

 

Hee-chan pouted slightly as she sat on his lap, curling up comfortably. “Aw....” she whispered. “You guys are going to be leaving soon.” she whispered. “With a busy schedule and a tour. I’m going to miss you guys.” she said and looked up at him and smiled. “But until then, just cuddle me.” she muttered as she let out a heavy sigh. “I hope it passes soon. I thought for sure it would be over with by now. Must be a really serious case of food poisoning.” she said.

 

Mark nodded and leaned back with her in his lap, wrapping his arms around her protectively as he pecked her forehead gently. “I got you noona don't worry~” He said softly and then looked up at Youngjae walked into the room with a steaming mug of tea.

“Here noona~ Sip it carefully because it's still hot.. Seul noona helped we get it just right.. There's not too much ginger and not too much honey either. But it's still sweet!” Youngjae said cheerfully and held the mug out to her and grinned.

 

Hee-chan looked up and smiled softly. She took the cup and held it happily and brought it up to her lips and sipped it slowly. ‘Mm. thank you Youngjae. This is good.” she said and sipped it a bit more before sighing. “I just want to do nothing today, but I have dance practice in two hours.” she pouted.

 

Mark smiled softly and then kept massaging her hips gently as he nodded lightly. “I know.. Just try and get some rest until then okay? Take a hot bath and do some stretching before you girls leave.. If anything happens just call manager hyung okay?”

Chanseul walked into the living room, sipping her own mug of tea just because she wanted some tea. “Don't worry oppa I’ll keep an eye on her for you~ I've been taking care of her for the past few days anyway.” She said and smiled softly. “I'm gonna go wake yuggie up now, I think he's still in bed. “She said with a pout.

 

Hee-chan nodded and smiled. “I will. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry okay?” she said and looked to Chanseul. ‘I have my own doctor looking after me.” she teased the other before sipping her tea. “Boy it must be nice to be able to sleep in.” she muttered and rolled her eyes at the comment.

“Lazy Maknae.”

 

~*~

 

Chanseul and Hee-chan were about an hour and a half into their practices, the beginner class had joined in with the intermediate class so the higher up trainees could help move along the beginning dancers a little bit faster, Chanseul had paired herself up with Heechan as soon as they were told to get into groups, the guy that Hee-chan had spoken about before had politely asked if he could join in, Chanseul of course said was but Hee-chan wasn't too thrilled. “Okay so after that one let's see you two do the routine on your own okay?” She asked as she pulled her phone out and started to play the full song for the two. “Start at the chorus.”

 

Hee-chan nodded as she waited, trying to concentrate hard on what was going on. But her stomach was acting up again and this time it was worst than earlier that moment. The pain was slowly becoming more intense the more she did deep breathing to get through it. The chorus started and she started the dance steps, moving along with the male besides her. It was during the position swap when the wave of nausea hit her full force and she hunched over, throwing up on the male, the same one she had almost kicked in the balls a few days prior.

 

He let out a loud shriek as he froze and looked down at himself, backing up a few step before looking at Hee-chan. “Noona wwhyyyy???”

Chanseul snorted but then moved to Hee-chans side and held her up a little. “Oh god.. You're not okay..” She mumbled and looked at the teacher as she came over, shaking his head a little.

“Are you okay?” She asked as he looked her over and then looked up at the boy covered in puke and shooed him away. “Go get cleaned up okay? Come back once you’ve changed so we can continue.

Chanseul looked over at him and then back to hee-chan. “Its back isnt it? This isn't right normally you're only like this in the morning…”

 

Hee-chan leaned against Chanseul and shook her head. “No.” she whispered and held her stomach. “It really hurts.” she said as she grabbed Chanseul’s arm tightly. “I don’t know what’s wrong. Maybe this isn’t...food poisoning?”

 

“Whatever it is, you need to figure it out. I can’t have you puking on the other trainees.” the coach spoke and sighed. “You’re both dismissed for today. Chanseul please take her to a doctor today to get her checked out. If she’s sick and contagious, I can’t have here in here practicing. No only will others get sick, but it’ll only worsen her condition.”

 

Chanseul nodded and wrapped her arms around Hee-chan and lead her out of the practice room and to the elevator. “I really hope you're not contagious because i really don't want to get sick like this too.” She mumbled as she rubbed her friend's back gently before giggling. “First you threaten to kick him in the balls.. And now you throw up on him.. Gosh that poor kid..”

 

“What a friend.” Hee-chan muttered at Chanseul’s words and rolled her eyes as she looked up at her. “Yeah. Like I have it out for the kid. I don’t even know his name.” she muttered and leaned against her. “Just...whatever happens, don’t tell the boys. They’ll be all over me like flies to and I don’t want them worrying about me when they need to focus on their comeback.” she muttered. “Let’s just get to the doctor so I can get pills and go home and sleep.”

 

Chanseul nodded as she hummed and pulled Hee-chan into the elevator, holding out a baggie for her just in case. “Here.. I had brought this but i didn't think we would need it. But apparently we do.” She said and then shook her head. “I think his name is Seungjoon” She said and then tilted her head a little. “I don't know but whatever. I won't tell the boys… Unless you're like dying or something serious like that….. Oh my god please don't be dying!”

 

Hee-chan took the bag and glared at her. “I’m not dying.” she said and held it up, breathing slowly to keep her stomach as calm as possible. When the elevator opened, she walked out with chanseul and headed out for the doctor. The trip there took about fifteen minutes and another thirty waiting to be called.

 

In the doctor’s room, Hee-chan laid on the bed, sighing softly to herself as she her stomach gently. It was still feeling icky, but it was much better than earlier at the studio. Her eyes lifted when the door opened, hoping it was the doctor.

 

Chanseul looked up as the door opened and the doctor walked in, she sighed out of relief and then rubbed Hee-chan’s back gently as he walked over.

“Okay so hello girls, what seems to be the problem? It says here that you’ve been experiencing nausea in the mornings?” He asked and then Chanseul nodded, he hummed as he looked between the two girls. “On a scale of one to 10 how bad has the nausea been lately?”

 

“It was like 4 the past few days.” Hee-chan whispered and cleared before she slowly sat up and sighed. “It’s 10 today. I was in the practice studio day for dancing and I threw up while dancing.” she explained. ‘I also threw up earlier this morning as soon as I woke up.” she told him. “I thought it was food poisoning but it hasn’t cleared up.”

 

The doctor hummed lowly as he nodded as he flipped through his little notebook and then nodded slightly. “We can run some tests on your blood to see what's going on.. If that's alright with you, it would be our fastest way to figure things out. “ He said and then paused. “I do have a few questions for you though, have you been ually active in the past few months at all?”

Chanseul snickered and looked at Hee-chan with a raised brow. “She has, but.. Not with me of course.” She snickered and then shook her head as she rubbed Hee-chan’s back. “I think the blood tests would be a good idea.”

 

Hee-chan made a face. “Does every day count?” she asked and flushed before nodding. “Whatever you need to do I guess. I just thought I would get something for the nausea or something.” she said and held out her arm.

 

The doctor chuckled and moved to grab gloves and started working on getting the vials he needed and tied off Hee-chan’s arm. “Now.” he said as he picked up and uncapped a needle. “Just a little pinch. Remember to breathe. 1, 2, 3.” he counted and pushed the needle in. Hee-chan whimpered at the slight pain and watched the doctor work and the vials start to fill with her blood, one by one.

 

After three, the doctor removed the needle, placed a bandage over the spot. “Alright, I’m going to send these to the lab with a rush order. We should have results in twenty minutes. In the meantime, I’ll start the full examination.” the doctor said as he left the room for a moment before he came back in and closed the door once more. He moved over to Hee-chan and started the full examination of her.

 

~*~

 

The doctor walked into the room after going to get the results when they were called in, he sighed heavily as he read them over and leaned against one of the counters. “Alright so.. Since your physical didn't show anything it's nothing bad..” He said slowly and then looked at Hee-chan with a serious look in his eyes. “You said you were on birth control… But..” He paused and then pursed his lips. “You're pregnant.” He said simply.

 

Chanseul choked on the water that she was drinking and the looked at Hee-chan with wide eyes. “Oh my god!” She wheezed out and hit her chest lightly. “Holy crap…”

 

Hee-chan stared at the doctor and frowned at him before looking to Chanseul confused. “How can that be? I use birth control. I mean granted they don’t always wear condoms, but I take my pill regularly. I’m never late. I never miss one.” she said and sighed softly. “How did this happen?”

 

“Well you see, when a man loves a woman.” the doctor started to break the tense mood. At least it worked, because Hee-chan laughed softly. “When was your last menstrual cycle?” the doctor asked.

 

“Ah…” Hee-chan paused for a moment as she thought. “It started like the last week of last month and ended on the 1st of this month I think. Between the 1st and the 3rd.” she said with a nod.

 

“Okay. Do you have your birth control with you?” the doctor asked and Hee-chan nodded. She reached for her bag and dug around before pulling it out.

 

“I keep it on me all the time. I usually take after breakfast. But lately I’m out after that so I bring it with me.” she explained and handed it to the doctor and watched as he looked it over for a moment.

 

“This birth control expired a month ago. Where did you get it from?” he asked.

 

“It was in a pack that I had. When I get them I get three at a time.” Hee-chan said. “I didn’t know they go bad.”

 

“They go bad and that explains your pregnancy.” he said before turning and throwing the expired birth control away. SIghing, he flipped open the chart and made a few notes before looking at her. “There are options.” he said. “You’re just now showing signs of morning sickness, so you’re roughly around three weeks pregnant, maybe a little more. We’ll need to do an ultrasound and then I suppose you’ll have to make a decision.”

 

“A decision?” Hee-chan asked. “What kind of decision?” she asked slowly.

 

“Well someone of your age and with the sounds of it, someone in an entertainment company correct” he asked and she nodded. “Being pregnant and training isn’t a good combination. Eventually you will have to stop your training, if you decide to continue with the pregnancy. Or you could terminate. It is early enough that damage to your body will be minimal.”

 

“Oh…..oh.” Hee-chan said slowly. “Well I don’t really think that’s a decision I can make all on my own. I have...to talk to him.” she whispered. “It’s not just my baby.” she said and the doctor nodded his head in understanding.

 

“Make an appointment up front to come back for an ultrasound, regardless of what your choice is, just so we can see what we’re working with here.” the doctor said as he wrote a few more notes. “I’m also going to prescribe something for the sickness. Only take it if you can’t handle the nausea, as taking medication is highly discouraged when you’re pregnant.”

 

“Ah, sure. No problem. Thank’s doctor.” she said and bowed before taking the written paper from him. He nodded and bowed to the two before taking his leave from the room and Hee-chan turned to stare at Chanseul.

 

“Youngjae is finally right about something. All our ing did get me pregnant.”

 

Chanseul ran a hand through her hair and puffed out her cheeks. “Oh my god… You're actually pregnant… Holy Hee-chan!” She wheezed out and then looked over at her. “Oh my god.. How are you going to break it to them?” She whispered softly.

 

Hee-chan bit her lip and hummed softly before looking to Chanseul. “Want to do an arts and crafts project?” she asked. “I mean, the answer I have is yes I’m keeping the baby. Regardless if they want to or not, or if the company wants it or not. There’s no question.” she said and looked down and rubbed her stomach. “You know I’ve always wanted a baby.”

 

Chanseul nodded quickly and giggled as she reached over to rub Hee-chans stomach happily. “Are we gonna do one of those crafty ‘hey i'm pregnant things?” She asked courteously and then squealed. “Oh my gosh i'm an auntie!” She whined out and then got up to help Hee-chan up. “I'm going to have to make a big pitcher of tea for you.. One cup every morning okay?” She said and then pointed at Hee-chan to push her point. “Every morning.”

 

Hee-chan laughed and nodded as she slipped off the table and grabbed her bag. “Every morning. Yes mom.” she teased and walked over to the door. “And yes, a crafty thing to say, hey guys I’m pregnant. I want to send it to both of them.” she said and hummed. “I don’t know what to do though. We could make like a real life craft, or we could do like a lot of photo fun things?” she said and hummed. “Oh I know! We could do like a cute little letter and color the corners in pink and blue highlighter and right a little note from the future baby and then take a picture of it and send it to him.” she suggested.

 

Chanseul giggled and then led Hee-chan out to the reception desk with a little grin. “What if we make the note into a jigsaw puzzle that they have to put together?” She asked and then squealed. “We could make it and then leave the pieces in a box.. And tell them that they have a present waiting for them in Mark’s bedroom!” She said happily and then held onto Hee-chans arm. This was definitely going to be fun!

 

Hee-chan nodded and grinned. ‘That sounds like a great idea!” she said and smiled as she moved to talk to the woman, paying to the visit and setting up the appointment for a few weeks from now. Once done, she took Chanseul’s hand and walked out with her and grinned. “Alright. Let’s get the stuff we’ll need and then have fun writing the letter!” she giggled happily. She Was so excited.

~*~

 

Mark sighed as he hung his shirt around his shoulders, unlocking the door before grinning as he walked in, seeing the girls huddled up on the couch watching a movie. “Ayyeee there's our two favorite trainees!” He called out and held his arms out before getting knocked to the side by an eager Yugyeom.

 

“Oppa!!! And Yuggie~” She cooed as she made cute little grabby hands for him and whined. “I missed you! How was practice?” She asked him and then looked over at Hee-chan and winked. “Actually.. Mark oppa, Jaebummie oppa could you come here for a few minutes?? Its important” She said as she nudged Hee-chan gently.

 

Yugyeom grinned as he ran and wrapped his arms around Chanseul and picked her up and kissed her happily. “Princess.” he cooed and nuzzled her neck happily. “Practice was amazing. Everyone did so good.” he said before looking to Hee-chan and then back at the others.

 

“Yeah. There was this present that came for you today in the mail.” she said. “I think it was a fan that likes you both. I left it on the bed.” Hee-chan told them as she stood.

 

“A present? For me? Yes!” Jackson cheered and ran for the room.

 

“Not not you! Jackson!” Hee-chan shouted. “It’s for Mark and Jaebum. Yours is in your room!” She watched as Jackson made a prompt U-turn and made his way back to his room and disappeared inside.

 

Mark and Jaebum looked at each other with eating grins and then took off running towards Mark’s room. They were more than excited, Hee-chan didn't give out gifts very often but when she did they were the absolute bestt! “Wahhh i wonder what it is!!” Mark said as he plopped down on the bed and grabbed the pink and blue wrapped up box, he pulled off the top and then wiggled as he opened it up and tilted his head. “Huh? Whats this?”

 

Jaebum leaned over to look at it and then grabbed the little card on top of all the pieces and then read it. “Put me together..” He said in his poor english.

 

Mark looked up at Jaebum and then moved down onto the floor and dumped out all the pieced, then started to put them together excitedly, determined to put it together quickly. It took about three minutes but as soon as he got it together and read it in his head he blinked, he looked up at Jaebum and then back to the puzzle before reading it out loud. “Dear daddies, Thank you for helping to create me. In nine months we’ll meet each other and I can’t wait. I can feel your love through mommy all the time. When I’m born, give me a pretty name! I love you! Love, your future baby.”

 

Jaebum blinked a few times as he listened to Mark translate what the puzzle said, it took a little to sink it but as soon as the realization sank in the sat back on the bed and stared down at the little footprint stamp blankly. He was a dad? What? But Hee-chan was on birth control.. Right?

Mark let out a loud, obnoxious laugh as he flopped back on the floor and flailed around, letting out a happy, somewhat high pitched screech of joy. “I'm a dad!!!” He cried out in english and then flailed around on the floor like a child for a few moments before jumping up to tackle Jaebum, kissing him out of excitement. “We’re dads! Jaebum ah we have a baby on the way!!” He said quickly before running back out to the living room to jump on the couch and hug Hee-chan tightly.

 

Hee-chan waited anxiously on the couch for a response of some kind from the room. The screech that followed wasn’t what she expected, but she knew it was Mark’s. The second screech though had he worried as Jackson came rushing out and jumped around happily.

 

“Oh my god is it true! I heard it! Is it true?” he asked.

 

Before Hee-chan could even answer, she found herself hugged tightly and laughed. Returning the hug, she stared up at Mark and leaned up, kissing him gently. “It’s true.” she whispered. “The doctor confirmed it. I...uh...I kinda threw up during practice so our teacher forced me to a doctor. These were his findings.”

 

Youngjae ran out to the living room and pointed at Hee-chan  “You're pregnant?!” He asked loudly and then looked at Mark and whined. “I told you something was going to happen if you guys kept going at it like rabbits!” He said and then pouted.

Mark chuckled and then pecked all over Hee-chan’s face happily. “I think you killed Bummie though.. Hes kinda just laying there staring at the ceiling..” He whined out and then pouted a little bit. “Oh my god.. This means no more for a while.. Oh no..” He mumbled and then flushed bright red.

 

Chanseul smirked and looked at Mark. “I mean.. After three months it's okay… I think? But that doesn't mean no … Hee-chan could just watch you and Jaebum opopa.”

 

Hee-chan waved off Youngjae and smiled at Mark, snorting. “Yeah no I’m sure. But I think around the last few months, is encouraged again because it helps with inducing labor as the due date approaches.” she said. ‘I read that somewhere.”

“Read? Have you been planning this for a while?!” Jackson asked curiously.

 

“I’ve always wanted a baby. Never knew with who, but it’s been a secret life goal for myself.” Hee-chan flushed and smiled as she stood. “I should probably go check on daddy 2.” she said and headed to Mark’s room and peeked in. She looked over Jaebum before moving to the bed and climbed onto it. “Jaebum. Baby?” she called.

 

Upon hearing Hee-chans voice Jaebum looked over at her, he would never admit it but there were tears threatening to spill out of his eyes, he bit his lip and wrapped his arms around Hee-chans waist, pulling her carefully onto his chest. “I-Is it true?” He asked softly, the nervousness showing in his shaky voice. “You're really pregnant?” He asked as he pressed his lips to her forehead, he was still a little in awe at the information he had been given.”I thought you were on birth control.. What happened?” He paused and then cleared his throat. “I mean.. I.. Wow..” He trailed off and then blushed bright red.

 

Hee-chan laid down against him and smiled at him gently. She leaned in and kissed his lips gently. “Yes.” she said and nodded with a wider smile. “They did a blood test today at the doctor's office. Apparently, I was using expired pills.” she said. “I never knew they could expire. They weren’t effective. So I got pregnant.” she explained and bit her lip out of fear. “A-Are you happy?” she asked. “I know it’s much and I know we’re both still young and you have a really huge future ahead of you.” she said gently. “I’m sorry….for ruining it.”

 

Jaebum frowned as he sat up quickly and then leaned over her a little bit, cupping her cheeks as a tear slipped out. “Baby.. I’m not mad.. You haven't ruined anything… I..” He paused and then let out a breathy laugh. “It’s still just sinking in.. I-I don't know if i'm happy… excited.. Terrified or all of the above.” He whispered and then wiped his tears away. “I’ve always wanted to have a kid… but i thought that because of my idol life i would have to wait for a longer time than this..”

 

Hee-chan looked up at the other and smiled softly as she reached up and his cheeks gently. “I’m sorry.” she whispered. “I didn’t mean to make you feel all of these things. I know it’s confusing. I didn’t want to believe it myself.” she said gently and smiled as she leaned up and kissed his cheek gently. She took one of his hands and guided it down to rest on her lower abdomen and smiled. “But it’s all real. You’ll have a baby sooner than you thought. Growing right here.” she told him.

 

He smiled softly at the kiss and then bit his lip as he looked down at his hand on her abdomen and then bit his lip, he scooted down and laid his head on her stomach, he closed his eyes and bit his lip as he nuzzled against her, sniffling quietly. “Ah.. Daddy loves you little one.. Daddy promises to give to the best life you could ever ask for~” He whispered softly before opening his eyes to look up at Hee-chan with tears streaming down his cheeks.

 

Hee-chan smiled as she looked down at JB and his head gently. She could feel her own tears trying to well up and she tried to hold them back, taking deep breaths to keep herself calm. “Baby.” she whispered and his cheeks, wiping away his tears gently. “I promise to always make you guys happy.” she whispered. “No matter what. Even when I’m like nine months pregnant and super, mega hormonal .” she giggled.

 

Jaebum nodded and smiled softly as he moved up to kiss her tenderly, sniffling a little when he pulled back. “I promise not to get mad at you for things you say when you're in mega momma bear mode.” He said softly and then turned when the door opened, he smiled at Mark and then rubbed at his eyes.

Mark chuckled softly when he saw Jaebum rubbing his eyes, he moved over to the bed and crawled on it so he could rub Jaebum’s back gently. “Hey.. You okay?” He asked softly as he laid next to Hee-chan and nuzzled his nose against her neck. “How is he taking it hm?”

 

Hee-chan smiled and chuckled. ‘He’s crying baby. He’s happy.” she whispered and looked down Jaebum and rubbed his arm. “Right?” she asked softly. She pulled Jaebum up so he could lay down next to her as she curled up between them and sighed happily. “I told him I promise to make you both happy, always. Even when I’m being a mega due to hormones.” she whispered.

 

Mark nodded and pecked her lips as he watched Jaebum, humming softly as he placed his hand against her stomach gently. “Okay baby, i will hold you to that. But i'm sure i can handle it~” He said softly and then smiled contently. “This is going to be amazing..”

 

Jaebum nodded lightly and smiled as he put his hand over Mark’s rubbing his thumb over the back of Mark’s hand gently. “I love you both… So much. Thank you for giving me the chance to have what i've always wanted in life. “Her whispered softly and rested his head against Hee-chan’s shoulder gently kissing it.

 

Hee-chan smiled and sighed happily. “I love you both.” she said gently. ‘And of course. I’ve only wanted five children since I was like seven.” she giggled and nudged Jaebum lightly. “I guess it just proves you never did listen to half the things I talked about when we were little.” she lightly before looking to Mark. “You’ll probably have to be the strong one. I can already see Jaebum being a big baby.” she teased.

 

Jaebum whined softly. “Hey i won't be a baby about it! Just maybe for the first two months.. And maybe when you get closer to giving birth.”He said and then poured deeply. “I'm just overjoyed okay? Not a baby. The only baby we have here is in your body being developed at a very slow rate.” He mumbled and kissed her shoulder.

“Yeah.. Okay you big baby.. You were crying just because you found out you were gonna be a dad. And i'm pretty sure this isn't the last time you're going to cry over it either.” MArk said and then smirked. “But we can't tell the fans.. Not yet.. It wouldn't be right. I’ll have a talk with manager hyung sometimes next week… but I’ll go to your instructors personally and tell him that you were bedridden for a while due to illness.”

 

Hee-chan laughed and turned her head and kissed Jaebum’s head. My big baby.” she cooed happily. Looking back at Mark, she nodded. ‘I think we should be honest with the company eventually. I mean a baby is just magically going to appear here. We can’t just play that off as if we found the child on the doorstep.” she said and sighed.

 

“But you’re right. The fans can’t know. At least not yet. I have another appointment in a week with the doctor to do an ultrasound to see just how far along I am.” she said. ‘The doctor thinks around three weeks...maybe further.” she whispered with a smile.

 

Jaebum pouted before clearing his throat lightly. “I can talk to JYP.. When you start to show i can go talk to him. Ask  him to assure our secrecy at least till the baby is born.” He said softly as he laced his fingers with Mark’s over Hee-chans belly.

Mark nodded and then hummed. “I will talk to the others tonight and tell them to not post anything on social media, but i'm sure Seul-ah has probably done that by now.” He said and then shook her head. “She acts like a second leader at times.. I kinda like it, it takes some of the weight off Bummie’s shoulders.”

 

Hee-chan nodded as she laid there, listening to everyone. “I think things will be okay. I won’t be showing for at least another three months. And even then it may not be that noticeable.” she assured them. “I’ll be okay until then. And then we’ll talk to the company and things will be okay.” she promised them. ‘They have to be. Even if I can’t be an idol, that’s fine with me. Because I’ll have the best job ever in nine months.” she grinned happily and wiggled.

 

Mark chuckled softly and then pecked Hee-chan’s cheek gently. “You could always re audition after the baby is born.. Just take is slow.” He said softly and then hummed lowly. “I think i could picture you debuting as a mom.. One of us holding our baby backstage, letting him or her see you performing for the very first time~” He cooed softly.

Jaebum let out a strangled whine as he flailed slightly. “Oh my god can we stop talking about it now it's making me want to time warp to the future just to hold our baby!”

 

Hee-chan looked over at Jaebum and laughed happily as she hugged him lightly. “I know right!?” she squealed. ‘Oh I hope it’s a girl. I want to dress her up in cute little outfits and fix her hair. And she’ll be just so pretty and squeal happily.” she said and sighed. “I can’t wait to meet her.”

 

Mark whined softly as he hugged them both and nuzzled against both of them happily. “I love you guys.. I'm so proud of us, really i am~” He said softly as he closed his eyes and let a big grin spread over his features. This was probably the best day of his life, even better than the day that they debuted.

 

“It sounds like we’re making an acceptance speech for winning an award.” Hee-chan laughed and sighed. “I like this.” she said with a nod and looked between the two of them before leaning in and kissing each of them softly. ‘I love you both.” she whispered.