Yugyeom's Possessive and Protective Side (I'm disappointed Ahgase)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

On the day of the press conference Chanseul woke up a bit too early, she had stayed the night in Yugyeom’s room in fear of sleeping in too late. She was nervous to say the least. She had never been in the eye of the public before, and today was going to be the day that her and Yugyeom made their relationship public. It was something that she had always thought about but she never thought that it would happen any time soon.

She slipped out of bed and sighed softly as she pulled on one of Yugyeom’s large sweaters and a pair of leggings that she had set out for the day, she fixed up her hair so it was presentable before applying a light amount of makeup. Then made her way out to the kitchen to quietly make some coffee. She knew that today was going to be stressful so she needed to be caffeinated for it. Currently she was the only one awake in the dorm, not even their manager was awake. So to pass the time she decided that she would make some breakfast and plan out a grocery list. They were slowly running out of food. With the holidays coming up she knew that no food in the dorm was something that couldn't happen or they would end up spending a fortune of groceries mid halloween sale.

 

Hee-chan slowly made her way out of the bedroom and down the hall and towards the kitchen. She had been effectively squished out of the bed as Jaebum decided to roll on top of her and lay half across Mark. She was barely decent, but even at this early time in the morning, her brain wasn’t working. She was shuffling around in socks and one of Mark’s shirts and she was pretty sure JB’s sweatpants. Groaning, she rubbed at her eyes as she stepped into the lit kitchen, taking a moment to let them adjust before her eyes landed on her friend.

 

She stared at Chanseul for a few beats before snorting. “You’re sick aren’t you? That’s the only reason you would be up this early, dressed and doing….things.” she made a disgusted face. ‘That or you were abducted by aliens last night and you’re really a replacement come to probe us all and make us assimilate.”

 

Chanseul rolled her eyes as she looked over at Hee-chan and then sighed heavily. “I’ve been up and down all night actually.. Laundry is done.. The bathroom is clean.. Breakfast is being made.” She said softly and then looked down at her list. “Today is the press conference..” She mumbled softly, her nervousness evident in her voice. She honestly didn't know if she could get through it. It terrified her. “What if the fans hate me?...’ She mumbled softly and bit her lip.

 

“They already hate you.” Hee-chan said and moved over to the fridge and opened it, pulling out an energy drink and opening it. She wasn’t a coffee person so this was the next best thing for her. “So just get over it. They’re going to hate you Seul.” she said and leaned against the counter, one arm crossed over her brips as the other held her drink in the air, near . “Plus you're dating an idol. Hell other idols get hate for being friends with idols. Fans are crazy you know?” she said. “But regardless, Yugyeom chose you didn’t he? He's’ going to see to it that the fans know he’s serious about you.” she nodded and smiled softly. “And even if they don’t accept it, they’ll get over it eventually. The two of you just have to be strong through this time okay? You have us. Remember, we’re standing by your side always.” she assured her friend and smiled.

 

“Besides, I’ll need you around...you know? For moral support when the fans find out I’m dating two of the members. You think they’ll hate you, they’ll find out where we live and come with pitchforks and torches to burn me at the stake. You got it easy.” she chuckled. “Also..I need you to help me with makeup today. I have like ten hickeys on my shoulders I need covered up and I can’t reach them. Jaebum has been teaching Mark and I’m highly pissed off that they’re learning….together.”

 

Chanseul sighed heavily and nodded as she put her pen down and rubbed the back of her neck slightly. “Yeah I can help. Come on, I can leave this going on low anyway, and you can tell me all about the things they have been learning about.” She said as she got up and ushered her friend back to her room. “Oh jeez yeah those are bad…” She said softly and winced slightly. “Are those from both of them holy what did they do maul you?!”

 

Hee-chan followed Chanseul back to their room that was normally left empty anymore since they both slept with their respective boyfriends. Once the door closed, she lifted her shirt up and took it off to show her friend. “See!” she said and huffed. “Yes! They did!” she grunted. “Okay, so Mark is still taking it to heart that I said he was too vanilla so JB has been ‘helping’ him learn about different kinks and things they could try on me.” she said as she air quoted the word ‘helping’. “Anyway, last night was the biting kink.” she frowned and stared at herself in the vanity mirror, turning her body some to get a glimpse of a few of the dark marks on her shoulder. “Right shoulder is JB and the left is Mark. I’m pretty sure Mark bit too hard at one point but I’m not sure.” she said and looked back at Chanseul.

 

“They had me , that’s all I remember. Literally. I came and then I woke up just now. So… I have no idea what happened in between. But I remember the biting.”

 

Chanseul’s eyes widened at Hee-chans words and then flushed. “Damn.. Maybe Yug should take some lessons from JB too…” She mumbled and then shook her head, grabbing the contour pallette and a brush before motioning for her friend to sit down. “Alright I’ll cover up JB’s first, they are the darkest anyway. “ She said as she tugged at the shirt lightly. “This needs to come off though, so I can make sure they didn’t leave any on your back too. If Yugyeom had ever done this to her she would probably die, Chanseul had a huge biting kink and it would literally be the death of her if Yugyeom ever found out about it.

Since the beach incident Chanseul did make it up to him,  but they still had to keep quiet since the others had been sleeping. Though nothing could help the fact that Yugyeom’s bed was fragile and they now needed a new one to replace the one that was now broken.

 

Hee-chan smiled and took a seat on the bed and pulled her shirt off all the way and tossed it to the floor. “He could learn a lot.” she said. “JB knows more about me than Mark does because I’ve told JB things I like. I never in my life thought I would be dating him. Now it’s all coming to bite me in the .” she said. She paused a for a moment and glanced down to her thighs and hummed. “I hope they didn’t bite my .” she said. Shaking her head, she turned her back to Chanseul, waiting for her tell her things were okay back there. Though unknowingly to Hee-chan, her back was also littered with hickeys and scratch marks. “So what’s the damage doctor Seul? Will I live?”

 

“Nope. You're going to die.” Chanseul said as she stared at the various marks and lines running over Hee-chan’’s back. “I don't think i have enough makeup to cover all of this oh my god..” She said as she just simply stared. “How did you not feel ay of that?? Are you sure they are human because wow.” She said and the laughed softly as she started working on the ones that would be visible to the eye. “Thank god it's getting colder outside… Turtleneck season is upon us! And the boy;s timing couldn't have been better honestly.” She said as she shook her head, still in awe at how much damage they had actually done.

 

“What? It’s actually that bad?!” Hee-chan asked in shock and fear. “No. I don’t feel anything. Oh my god. Like...wait...wait.” she said and turned quickly and looked at Chanseul, smiling. ‘You love me buddy, right?” she asked. “Can you do me a tiny favor before you cover these? Can you take a picture of them for me with my phone? And then a picture of my s. I’m going to send them and make them think I’m sending them nudes.” she said. ‘And then I’m going to scold them for be so mean! I take back what I said. I don’t like Mark.” she pouted cutely. “Can’t he do something that’s less detrimental to my skin?”

 

Chanseul laughed more and nodded as she went to grab Hee-chan’s phone of the nightstand as she shook her head and opened up the camera, they both knew each other’s passcodes because they both knew exactly what they each had in their phones. Lots and lots of . She turned to look at Hee-chan and grinned cheekily. “Gimmie a y pose hm? I’ll make it a good one for you~ Just to tease them and make them have blue balls for a while.” She teased and chuckled. “But… now i have an idea for when Yug is on tour..” She said and then smirked. “Lingerie shopping is a must.”

 

“I’m down for that.” Hee-chan said and flushed. ‘Mark may have ripped off my favorite pair of and he may have gotten them shoved down his throat for that too.” she said. Yes, they were a violent couple, but it worked. Most of the time. Leaning back on the bed, she stared at Chanseul before situating herself as best as she could into a y pose. ‘Like this? You know I’m awkward as well. y? What’s y? I’m Sheldon, the awkward turtle.” she said and laughed.

 

Chanseul laughed and nodded before snapping the picture, showing Hee-chan with agrin.  “It turned out y though, girl give yourself some more credit!” She said and then plopped back down on the bed and shook her head again. “We can go lingerie shopping soon okay? I just gotta get through the rough patch that i know is going to come. Then once everything is settled we will be good!” She said as she picked up the palette again and started to work on covering up the hickeys on Hee-chan’s shoulders. “Hey.. Halloween is coming up! Who should we go as this year?”

 

Hee-chan hummed and looked at the picture and nodded before shifting and getting Chanseul to take pictures of the hickeys before she started working. Staring at her back on her phone, Hee-chan just shook her head in despair. “Huh?” she asked and looked up. “You want to dress up?” she asked and hummed. “I don’t know. I don’t even know if I’m going to be here. I promised JB’s parents I would stay and help them pass out candy to the kids.” she said and chuckled.

 

“They usually just leave out a bowl and go to bed early, but they wanted to see all the little kids running around this year.” she mused. “Maybe I’ll dress up for that. I don’t know. What would we be doing if I wasn’t going to spend time with them?”

 

Chanseul pouted a little as she remembered that Hee-chan had spoken about it a few weeks back .”ahh Thats right. I was thinking about turning the dorm into a haunted house while the boys were out one day.. I know Gyeommie and Mark would love it!” She said and then sighed. She really didn't have plans for halloween, after moving out she really didn't speak much to her family other than the short phone calls since long distance calls were actually hella expensive. “I think that would be good for you though,. Getting out of the dorm for a while, i mean half the time it smells like man and anyway but.. The part is our fault..” She paused and then blushed. “By the way… Um do you know how i can get a new bed for Gyeom without the manager knowing why it's broken?” She asked timidly.

 

“It’s been awhile since I visited them too. We left in such a hurry that day, I don’t even know if JB explained what happened.” Hee-chan nodded. “I suppose so. Hey, I’m going to the press conference with you though. I promise to leave all knives at home too.” she giggled before pausing. “A bed?” she asked and raised a brow as she turned to look at Chanseul. “You broke the bed ing? Oh damn, Yugyeommie must be one wild beast.” she teased and giggled. “I have no idea. Ask for one for Christmas?”

 

Chanseul nodded quickly about the comment of Yugyeom being a beast and then groaned. “He's starting to learn more and more things about my body and the uses it against me. Oh my god it's honestly scary.” She said and then shook her head. “But yes we broke the bed ing. It actually snapped in half! Not the legs, or the headboard the actual piece underneath it.” She said and then sighed before perking up. “You are? Oh that's great! Just make sure you wear something that won't

 

ride up and show the scratch marks okay? Remember.. One mess at a time.” She said as she poked at Hee-chan's side gently. “But thank you.. It's going to be hard enough on me.. I need the little bit of extra support for this.”

 

“Jesus christ Chanseul. Can you guys not?” Hee-chan asked and laughed. ‘I don’t know though. I would really just see about maybe a family member buying it. Or just buying one when the manager isn’t around?” she suggested and hummed, nodding. “I wasn’t planning on it. I wanted to be as boring as possible. Fans already think I’m just a frumpy stylist you know?” she giggled. “I don’t want my relationship to come out right now.” she whispered and frowned. “Because it will be a bigger mess than yours.” she said and reached out, taking her hand for a moment. ‘We’ll get through this together.”

 

Chanseul chuckled and smiled gently as she nodded and then put the finishing touches on the hickeys and smiled softly, feeling proud of her work. “3 years of cosmetology school really pays off~” She said and then nodded gently. “Yeah i know, but still i really want to thank you for being with me through this.. I don't know if I could do with without you.” She said before hugging her friend tightly.

=-=-=-=

 

Hours later and after everyone had eaten, gone off to their own schedules, Chanseul, Yugyeom and Hee-chan were pulling up to the JYP building, They had only ever been there once before when they had first moved in with the boys, the manager really not trusting them to be home alone. In fear of the house being burnt down or the girls locking themselves out of the dorm.

Chanseul was a nervous wreck, she had her fingers intertwined tightly with Yugyeom’s as she stepped out of the van, there were already lots of fangirls crowding around them and it made her feel nauseous. She stayed as close to Yugyeom, her face buried against his chest as they stood and waited for Hee-chan and the manager. Some of the fangirls were trying to pull her away but Yugyeom’s grip was like a vice and she could almost feel the emotions or fear, anger and just sheer protectiveness radiating off of him.

 

Yugyeom’s grip on Chanseul only tightened as he pulled her close. He looked back, seeing manager hyung had control of Hee-chan, keeping her away from the rowdy fan girls. Carefully, though quickly, he led the way up to the building and punched in the door code and opened the door. He pushed Chanseul inside first, wanting to get her away from the fans as fast as possible and stood there, holding the door long enough for his manager and Hee-chan to get in as well. Stepping in behind them, he closed the door and made sure it locked before sighing.

 

“God this is going to be a nightmare.” he whispered to himself as he rejoined the group and took Chanseul’s hand into his own once more. “Are you okay Hee-chan?” he called over.

 

“I think one of them tried to steal some of my s.” Hee-chan frowned as she adjusted her shirt. “No wait...they just tried to strangle me with my own shirt. But I’m good.”

 

Yugyeom chuckled lightly and turned to look at Chanseul. “You okay? Are you ready baby.”

 

Chanseul took in a deep breath and nodded as she hugged Yugyeom’s waist instead, burying her face in his chest to help her calm down a little, He was wearing the cologne that she loved oh so much. It was the one scent that just made him smell absolutely irresistible. “Just.. Give me a minute.. My heart isn't calming down enough.” She mumbled as she closed her eyes and held onto his hand tightly, her head tucked down so she could actually press it against his chest.

Her nerves were on fire, to the point where she just wanted to run away and hide. She was going to need a drink when they got back to the dorm. Or a long bath with a drink.

 

After a few moments she pulled away and then nodded and smiled softly, “Okay.. I'm ready..” She said softly and looked up at yugyeom slightly, then to the manager and gave him an apologetic smile. She would have to make it up to him.. And Park Jinyoung PD sometime soon.

 

Yugyeom nodded as he wound his arm around her waist and held her against him. They stood like that for a few moments, waiting for her to calm down. He didn’t mind though. He would wait as long as he needed to until she was ready. Once she was ready, he pulled back and nodded. “Okay. Just remember to breathe and don’t say anything? I’ll take care of it.” he assured her and kissed her head gently.

 

He led them into the waiting room, the fans going quiet as they walked in and took their spots. His eyes scanned the crowd of people that were there. REporters and fangirls alike. He had to be careful with his words and his temper. He just hoped everyone would understand.

 

Chanseul took her place next to Yugyeom and smiled lightly as him before looking out at the crowd, her head lowering slightly as she put her hands on the table in front of them, locker her fingers together before biting her lip out of nervousness. She glanced back at Yugyeom and bit back a whine, she wanted nothing more to be back in the dorm and curled up in his arms but this was more important than her own wants and needs.

 

Once they were seated JYP made his way into the room and took his seat as well. He cleared his throat before speaking. “Thank you all for coming here today, After recent events we would like clear a few things up. Both from The press and from our company's side.” He said clearly and then motioned to Yugyeom and Chanseul. “I know it was a shock to all of you that these two were caught in an intimate moment and I personally am sorry for it, I thought that they would have known better.”

His words caused whispers and murmurs to erupt in the room. They had spoken about their relationship to him when they had first gotten together, he had approved of it seeing as though there was only a little bit of time left before the dating ban was lifted for Got7.

 

“So what you're saying it that you knew about their relationship?” One of the reporters spoke up first.

He simply nodded. “Yes but I’m not the one that should be talking about it this whole time, this is a day for them two to bring things into light.” He said as he motioned to the two, causing all eyes in the room to turn to Yugyeom and Chanseul.

 

Yugyeom swallowed thickly as the attention was turned back to them and he gave a soft smile. “Ah….yes. JYP hyung knew of our relationship and approved. What happened was a mistake and I’m deeply sorry for everyone to have to find out like this.” he said and stood and bowed to them before taking his seat once more. “What I want to do is to introduce everyone to my girlfriend, Song Chanseul.” he said with a delighted smile. “She means the world to me. So please accept her kindly, ahgases.”

 

There was silence in the room as Chanseul was scrutinized from head to do, despite the table in the way. No one said a word and Yugyeom was hoping this meant that the fans were taking this all in stride and would accept her. He was close to thanking them when something came flying through the air. And if he hadn’t moved in time, it would have hit Chanseul in the shoulder.

 

He caught it and stared at it. It was a Got7 lightstick. He turned to look back at the crowd and held it up. “Why?” he asked softly.

 

“How could you betray us Yugyeom oppa?” someone called out.

 

“Betray you? I would never do such a thing. I love you guys. Ahgases mean a lot to me. But you can’t not expect me to want to date.” he said.

 

“You’re too young!” someone shouted.

 

“I’m 21. I’m an adult.” he said. “With our dating ban lifted, I am free to date who I please. Don’t you want to see me happy?” he asked.

 

“Of course.” came the unanimous chorus.

 

“Chanseul makes me happy.” he said. “My fans make me happy. And I want to have you both in my life. Please...don’t disappoint me. Please accept her so I can be truly happy.” he begged.

 

Chanseul ducked slightly when the light stick was thrown and lowered her head more, biting her lip before  Yugyeom started speaking back and forth between the fans and him. She felt herself tearing up a little as she gazed at him, his last words causing a tear to slip out. “Gyeom-ah…” It was just loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room after a few moment of silence. She turned to look at the fans and then stood to bow formally to them, biting her lip as she stayed like that for a moment before returning to her seat properly. “I.. I have been in your place before, Before I met the members of Got7 I was just another fangirl in the crowd.” She said into the mic in front of her and then took  in a deep breath.

“Never in my life would I have ever thought that I would be in this position. A fan dating her idol. But here I am and… I’m loving every second of it. Yes we made a mistake,  a HUGE mistake and I am deeply sorry for it. I know how it is to watch one of your idols get into a relationship, it can be devastating. But their happiness is always your priority no matter what.” She reached over to gently rub Yugyeom’s arm and then sighed softly. “I assure you all, I’m never going to do anything to hurt him, or the other members. “

 

There was silence once more and Yugyeom watched the fans, taking in their facial expressions before turning to looked at Chanseul and smiled. Reaching down, he took her hand and held it gently before turning to look back at the crowd. “Ahgases please. Accept us.”

 

There was no positivity, but then again there was no negativity. Nothing else came flying in the air and no hateful words were said. It seemed this time the fans were truly mulling over the words they spoke and deciding for themselves if they would accept the relationship or not. Regardless of what they chose, Yugyeom knew he would never leave Chanseul’s side.

 

“That’s it for the press conference.” JYP spoke up and smiled as he stood and bowed to everyone. The manager moved and ushered the two up and towards backstage.

 

Chanseul followed along beside Yugyeom, keeping her fingers linked with Yugyeom’s the whole way, her heart was pounding as they reached the backstage area before turning to look up at Yugyeom. “ I know you told me to stay quiet… but I had to say something from a fans point of view.... “ She said softly and then reached out for Hee-chan when she walked over. “Thank you for being here..” She mumbled to her friend and smiled lightly.

 

“They didn’t deserve your words. They tried to hurt you.” Yugyeom frowned as he stared down at the light stick in his hand. “They tried to hurt you...in front of me.” he whispered and glared at the item. “Aish!” he shouted and threw the light stick across the room, watching as it broke once it hit the wall.

 

Hee-chan jumped at the outburst and held onto Chanseul’s hand. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so angry before.” she said and looked to her friend, smiling. “Of course. Though I wished I had brought sharp objects. How dare they try and hurt you!” she said.

 

“I’m so disappointed in our ahgases. So ing disappointed.” Yugyeom hissed out as he ran a hand through his hair. He closed his eyes and took a few deep calming breaths.

 

“Well, what transpired may work.” the manager said. “They didn’t react at the end. So we’ll give them time to process the whole thing. I just advise you both to stay off any sort of social media for the time being. Let’s let this cool down and let the fans really accept this.” he said with a firm nod, leaving no room for arguments. “Now, let’s head back to the dorm.”

 

“I want to go to the gym.” Yugyeom said. “And work off this anger.”

 

Chanseul placed a gently hand against Yugyeom’s chest and bit her lip, rubbing his peck slowly. “Just be safe okay? Go to the one at the dorms… and please take deep breaths okay Gyeommie?” She asked softly and then leaned up to kiss his cheek softly, hoping that it would help him calm down a little. She had never seen him so worked up before, she glanced back at the broken light stick and then back to Yugyeom. “I'm safe.. You caught it before it hit me and that's what matters.. “ She whispered to him and then bit her lip before leaning to whisper in his ear. “You can stay with me tonight too.. I don't want you sleeping on the floor..”

She turned to look at Hee-chan and giggled a little. “You are forbidden to bring sharp object you know that~” She said and then looked up at the manager. “Do you think you could take me grocery shopping please? I-I want to make dinner tonight.. Something nice as an apology to you.. For the trouble I’ve caused”

 

Yugyeom sighed and smiled softly and smiled. He nodded and kissed her lips gently. “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry okay?” he said. He took a deep breath and turned at JYP walked over and looked at them.

 

“Yugyeom, we need to talk before you leave.” he said. Yugyeom nodded and turned back to Chanseul. “Guess I got to stay. Go back home okay? Stay safe. I love you.” he said before he turned and followed after JYP.

 

The manager walked them go before looking to Chanseul and smiled. “No need to apologize. I was never mad.” he said gently. “But I can take you later of course.”

 

“Cool, I want to go too. We can get halloween decorations while we’re out.” Hee-chan grinned and wiggled in her spot. “Come one, let’s get going while the gettin’s good!”