Body Switch

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Waking up late, Bambam walked out into the living room in his plaid green sweatpants, mind set on getting himself some breakfast. Or was it lunch time? He had no idea but he did know that there was no schedule today. It was a rest day, which was the only reason as to why he had slept in so late. For others, it wasn't a rest day, like for Jinyoung and JB who were still promoting their new JJ Project album. He was sure a few others were doing something but for the most part everyone was just resting and lazing about.

 

Stepping into the living room, he paused. Something just didn't seem right. Now normally, it wasn't a shock to see the two women in their dorm since they lived there. They were pretty good maids too, he had to admit. He liked Chanseul. She was the wild and rowdy one of the two. Hee-chan was more of the quiet and reserved type and tended to stay out of everyone's way. It was a nice little habit he had gotten used to over the past year or better that they had been there.

 

But this was honestly the first time he had ever seen Hee-chan so lively and bubbly. She was sitting on the floor, papers strewn around her, a wide grin plastered on her face and an upbeat  tune falling from her lips. This was….this was strange. Weird. Scary even! This couldn't possibly be the Hee-chan he knew and came to love...was it?

 

And where was Chanseul?

 

Chanseul was curled up behind the couch in a small, but cozy makeshift blanket fort. She had her legs curled up and was hugging them in the fetal position. She felt like absolute crap and she was now going on her 5th day of her period. It had died down to light bleeding but it still hurt like hell and the pain medication that she had taken honestly made her mood even worse. She didn't want to be around anyone, she just wanted to be left alone.

 

Mark didn't even have a clue that Chanseul was behind him, he was on the couch lounging in a pair of sweats and a tank top while he watched reruns of old variety shows. He knew there was a weird atmosphere around the dorm but he had just brushed it off thinking that it was coming from Hee-chan.

 

“Mark hyung.” Bambam called as he walked over to the elder male. “Hey, do you know what's going on?” he asked and pointed to Hee-chan as she giggled to herself.  “Something is really strange here. You know? I get this feeling. It's ominous. And I haven't seen Chanseul.”

 

Mark looked up at Bambam and shook his head. “No I haven't seen her actually, which is strange. Normally those two are glued to each other. Maybe she went out or something you know? I mean it would be good for her to get out here and find someone! She’s always here at home anyway.”

 

Chanseul pulled the blanket from above her and grumbled lightly. “I don't need to go and find anyone, I already have someone.” she said in a very low and monotone voice, something that was very unusual for the somewhat tall girl. Yeah it was true that she had someone, that someone was Yugyeom, but it was such a surprise to her that no one but Hee-chan knew. Then again Yugyeom and Chanseul had always been glued together and crazily similar from the beginning.

 

Bambam jumped when heard the voice and shifted. He peered over the back of the couch and stared at Chanseul before moving back. “Wow she's scary looking today. What the heck is going on?” He asked and turned and looked back at Hee-chan. “Why does it seem like they switched bodies?! Oh my god! She's murderous looking and she's too damn happy! Something is wrong! Why is she so perky?”

 

Hee-chan paused in her writing and turned to look at Bambam and Mark with an emotionless face. “Bambam. Do you want to know what happens when horror movies come to life?” she asked and her tone, despite how happy she had been, was so scary.

 

“Uh….what happens?” Bambam asked cautiously.

 

“You die.”

 

Bambam shivered and backed away, falling onto the couch. “H-hyung! Your girlfriend. She's so Scary!”

 

Mark’s eyes widened as he stared at Hee-chan and slowly got up off the couch and grabbed Bambam’s arm, pulling him back towards the door slowly. “No wonder no one else is home.. oh god let's go. Like NOW! I'M TOO HANDSOME TO DIE!” he shrieked as he tugged Bambam out of the dorm, passing Yugyeom who was just getting back on the way out.

 

“MARK TUAN HOW DARE YOU TRY TO LEAVE ME! GET BACK HERE!” Hee-chan shouted, watching the two scared and retreating forms running out of the dorm.

 

Yugyeom blinked, watching Mark run out, followed by his best friend. He cocked his head and shook it for a moment before slipping off his shoes and walked into the dorm. He was greeted with a really wide smile by Hee-chan, who was once more humming. “Hey Hee-chan noona.” He greeted with a smile. “Do you know where Chanseul is?” He asked.

 

Hee-chan pointed over to the couch and yugyeom raised a brow. He moved over to the couch and peered over it and smiled. “Seullie, why are you down there?”

 

Chanseul looked up at Yugyeom from her spot on the floor and grumbled a little before looking away. “I’m slowly dying down here and this is where I choose to go.” She said flatly and then hugged her knees. “Mark oppa and Bam disturbed my peace.. they die tonight.”

 

Yugyeom eyes her carefully. So that's the reason those two had ran out. That made sense. Okay. Well she wouldn't hurt him Right? She loved him. At least he hoped she did. “I'm sorry you're not feeling well Seullie. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?” He asked.

 

Chanseul shook her head slowly and flopped over onto her side, closing her eyes with a sigh. “End me? If you can't do that… then no. Nothing you can do today Gyeom.” she said bluntly as she hugged her knees to her chest and pulled the blanket over herself again.

 

“I would never do that. I would be so sad without you.” Yugyeom spoke softly and let out a gentle sigh. “How about a kiss? Would a kiss make it better?”?”

 

Chanseul glared up at her boyfriend and shook her head, frowning a little. “Do you want to die tonight too Gyeom? I just want to die peacefully today. I feel like , I'm still bleeding out of my ovaries. I. Want. To. Die.”

 

Yugyeom’s eyes widened at the comment and he shook his head. “No. I'm good. Die peacefully baby. I love you.” he said before backing away from the couch. He sidestepped Hee-chan who snickered at him and high tailed it back to his bedroom.

 

“Channie. Hot bath? With bubbles and music?” Hee-chan called out.

 

Chanseul grumbled a little ‘love you too but please leave me alone’ and then looked up at Hee-chan and sighed. “Please god.. just boil me aliveee”