Shower Thoughts

Ahgase Dream Season 1

It was shower time in the Got7 dorm and usually that meant a lot of scrambling to get one of the two showers that there were before anyone else could have them and use up all the hot water. Normally the girls would go back to their own apartment one floor up, but for some reason they decided to stay in the dorm and watch the rest scurry around like little rats.

 

BamBam’s Thoughts:

 

Humming softly, BamBam sighed as he stood under the shower, letting the hot water run over his body as his mind wandered to the busy day that they had had. Their comeback was only a few days away and they couldn’t wait for it. Wait for their showcase, wait for the tour. To see their fans again was something that he longed for greatly because they made him feel so complete.

 

‘I wonder what it would be like to marry a fan.’ he thought to himself and smiled slightly. Though Mark and Jaebum were practically living that dream, it was different for him because he certainly wasn’t going to live in a threeway relationship or anything like that. He wanted a nice decent girl, a wholesome girl who would just love him greatly.

 

‘What about a man. That is apparently an option in this dorm.’ He thought to himself as he started to lather his rag and started to wash his body. ‘If i was with a man, how would that work? It’s not that I’ve ever asked Jaebum and Mark how to with a guy. Does….does it go up the ?’ Bambam shivered at the thought.

 

‘Okay. Maybe I won’t date a guy. it is.’

 

Youngjae’s Thoughts:

 

‘Would showering be so tedious if I had someone to wash me?’ It was a question he often asked himself. While taking a shower wasn’t that bad of an issue, it was actually lonely. He had read many articles and saw many shows that said members would shower together to conserve time and water. It must have been fun. Having someone to talk to for a moment. To reach those hard to reach places on the back.

 

‘Would Jinyoung ever shower with me? Would I be able to handle that? I’d probably die.’ he thought to himself as he could feel his own cheeks heating up, not from the heat of the water, but because of the thought of showering with Jinyoung. Of seeing the other . He had never seen another person . What would he look like?

 

‘Was he big? Or small? Did it curve? Did he have abs?’ Youngjae groaned and closed his eyes as he pressed his head against the wall. “ my life. I wish I had more courage to do things with him. Shower .” he whispered and smiled. He barely got over the issue of sleeping with Jinyoung the first time. And even then the lights had been out. Pitch blackness in the room. Just their touches and breathes. He was scared to see anything in light. Was afraid if Jinyoung saw him, he wouldn’t want him. Nothing was physically wrong with him, but what if he just wasn’t enough?

 

Jinyoung’s Thoughts:

 

‘Why didn't he let me see him..? Is he that shy?’  Jinyoung thought to himself as he stood under the water, a pout on his lips as he shook his head and whined softly, resting his forehead against the tiles of the wall. ‘He was really tight though.. Oh god was he tight..’ He paused in his thoughts as a shudder ran down his spine. He tilted his head and looked down at himself as he groaned and turned the water to freezing cold, letting out a yelp as the spray his him. ‘k thats cold! But i'm still thinking about it.’ He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and then sat down on the shower floor

 

‘What if i crawled in bed with him after this? Would he freak out? Maybe if i catch him off guard while he's sleeping.. Get him worked up to the point he wouldn't even care if the light was on or not.. Yeah… That would be nice..’

 

Jackson’s Thoughts:

 

‘If I pee in the shower, will that contaminate the water?’ he thought to himself as he washed his body. ‘How do they filter water anyway? Would it be yellow going in and clear coming out? Will it taste like pee? How does pee taste?’ Jackson let out a hum as he turned and started washing his hair.

 

‘Who created shampoo? Who just randomly thought, hey we need soap for here. And what is a conditioner? And who thought up of that. Hey guys, let’s just throw into our hair and call it clean.’  he thought to himself and snorted.

 

‘God I really have to pee. Will they know I did it? Will they test sample the water and come to my room and accuse me of peeing into the shower? They can’t do that...can then?’  Jackson paused as he lifted his head and shook it of water. “No...but .” he groaned and turned, gripping his and started peeing.

 

Jaebum’s Thoughts:

 

‘Would it really hurt him if we ed? Like.. How bad would it actually hurt?’ Jaebum bit his lip as he massaged the shampoo into his hair. ‘I mean he seemed to like it when i had my fingers up his ...But my is a lot bigger than my fingers..’ He looked down at his limp and then blinked. “Is it possible to someone without getting hard?” He asked himself out loud and then snorted. ‘No.. That's  not possible… Or is it?’

 

‘Wait.. mark drank too when i offered him the juice that night.. Is he in love with me??’   His eyes widened at his stomach filled with butterflies. ‘Oh my god..’ He internally wheezed as he bit his lip and rubbed at his chest. ‘At first it was only me loving Hee-chan.. And mark loving her too but now.. Oh .. Am i really in love with mark too?’

 

Yugyeom’s Thoughts:

 

‘Noona’s s are big. Hee-chan noona’s s are also big. Are they big because she’s pregnant? How does someone carry a baby in their belly? Doesn’t that hurt? How does it stretch so easily.’ he mused and grinned as he turned and looked at Chanseul behind him, showering with him.

 

‘Would noona look as cute as Hee-chan noona if she were pregnant? She’d be super mega though. She’s hard to deal with on her period. I like my life, I don’t want to die! But I bet we would have pretty kids together. And we could teach them to sing and dance and make our own mini got7 group.’ he thought with a giggle. Looking her over, he cocked his head.

 

‘But then that means I can’t have with noona while she’s pregnant. And I get really easily. And then what? I’m still too young to be a dad. So maybe not. Maybe it should just be me and noona for a while.’ he said decidedly with a nod.

 

‘If I have with her in the ...can she still get pregnant? Better not risk it.’

 

Mark’s Thoughts:

 

‘Oh my god… it's almost time for the baby to come I wonder what she will look like.. What if she looks more like bummie? But then again what is she looks more like me?’  He tilted his head and then looked up as he closed his eyes, rinsing the soap off his body. ‘Oh.. wait… oh my god.. WE DON'T HAVE A NURSERY! Why don't we have a nursery?? If we have a nursery where are we putting it?? Oh my god.. I need to buy things.. I need to talk to Jaebum too.. About the nursery.,. Yeah.’  He whined softly and then pouted as he moved back away from the stream of water to grab Hee-chan’s conditioner, it was his secret to keeping his hair so soft for when they played with his hair.

 

‘I wonder if he realized why i drank.. I also wonder if he will play with my hair tonight.. noona wants to get a good night's sleep but i'm really wanting to cuddle with them both so i might have to settle with cuddling with Bummie.’  He massaged the conditioner into his hair and then widened his eyes. ‘Wait.. We literally have nothing but that onesie for the baby.. Holy i need to go shopping! Do i even have enough money to get everything we need? Maybe i can take Jaebum with me and we can shop together.. But then i think we might end up giving something away…..’

 

“What do we doooo oh my gooddd?!” He groaned out loudly.