My Girlfriend the Cosplayer?

Ahgase Dream Season 1

The day that both girls had been looking forward to had finally come. About a week ago, cosplay outfits that they had bought and had tailored to their body shaped had came in the mail for them. They had kept them and the wigs, as well as accessories in perfect condition and safely hidden in their bathroom. About a month ago they had found out that a cosplay convention was going to be held in Seoul, so they had immediately searched for the best company they could find to get their costumes.

 

Chanseul and Hee-chan had decided to go as Luka and Miku from the Vocaloid series, with Seul being Luka and Hee-chan being Miku. Although they had never told the boys that they liked to cosplay they had talked a lot about the convention with them, so they knew that the girls were going.

 

“Hee-chan does this look okay? I don't know if we might end up making the boys get nosebleeds or not.” Chanseul asked her friend and tugged at the greyish white half shirt that covered the whole one side of her lower half, meeting in a metal button on her right hip, the only thing underneath that was a black spandex bikini bottom.

 

Hee-chan turned and looked at her friend, cocking her head and nodded. “Yeah. A little ual, but I think that’s the point.” she laughed and reached down, tugging on the skirt to make her point. The pleated black and blue skirt was too short for comfort but when it came to cosplaying, comfort was always thrown out the window. At least this is why she wore very short shorts under her skirt. To protect her dignity somewhat.

 

Reaching up, she fixed the tie around her neck, making sure it was tucked under the collar of her white polo style tank top, watching as it rested temptingly between her s. “Help me get these black sleeves on please.” she said and slung out her arm, nearly hitting Chanseul in the face. Nearly.

 

Chanseul flinched backwards and whined as she tugged them onto her friend’s arms and clipped then properly into place so they looked nice. “Alright, now that I have escaped from getting smacked in the face, let's go snatch us some weaves as reactions.” She teased as she looped her arm with Hee-chan’s and lead her out of the bathroom. “I just really hope I don't kill Yug though, he's never even seen me dress up nice before!... Other than the first day-”

 

Hee-chan smiled happily and giggled. She was extremely happy that things were still fitting on her, even though it had been a month. It took way too long to get dressed too, as it was, the wigs took the longest amount of time, fixing them and getting them just right to look like their natural hair. And she had to admit, blue was a good color on her.

 

Arm looped around Chanseul’s, she raised a brow as she walked out with her. “The first day?” she asked. “I think I missed something.” she teased.

 

Chanseul pouted as she whined a little. “I dressed up nicer than usual! I wanted to make a good impression you know?” she said as she headed down the hallway with Hee-chan and  into the noisy living room where the boys were arguing over a TV show. As soon as they walked in everything went quiet.

 

“Holy .”

 

Hee-chan paused and looked at the boys before laughing. “I think we made a good impression, what do you think?” she asked.

 

“I think I feel asleep watching anime again. This has to be a dream.” Youngjae said and smacked his cheeks a few times.

 

“Wow.” Yugyeom whispered in awe. “My girlfriend looks so hot.”

 

Mark and Jaebum both looked at Yugyeom in confusion and blinked slowly. “UH WAIT WHAT?” Mark screeched as he jumped up and looked at Yugyeom and then at Chanseul. “GIRLFRIEND?”.

 

Chanseul coughed and looked away shyly, biting her lip. Welp the cat was out of the so called bag now, and they had been doing such a good job at keeping it a secret. “Y-Yeah… We’ve been together for a while now… maybe like… 6 months already?” She said and then looked back at Yugyeom. “You guys were so focused on Mark and Hee-chan that you didn't even notice all the times Yug and I snuck off.”

 

‘Wait. You guys snuck off? To do what?” Youngjae asked in shocked.

 

“What most couples do...I think?” Yugyeom said with a look of confusion. “Why is this so shocking?”

 

“Because you’re our maknae! You’re so young and pure and innocent!” Jinyoung said and shook his head. “Have you been having unprotected like Mark?”

 

“Hey! How would you know!?” Hee-chan shouted and glared.

 

“JB hyung told me…” Jinyoung said slowly and laughed. “Well...more like showed me.”

 

“YOU HAVE A VIDEO?!?” Hee-chan screeched. She growled and looked to Chanseul. “If you don’t have the money to bail me out, you better ing hold me back. I’m going to kill an idol.”

 

“DON'T YOU CHANGE THE SUBJECT ON ME!” Jb shouted and then pointed to Yugyeom. “HE HAD !”

 

“WE HAVEN’T HAD !” Yugyeom shouted. “All we do is cuddle! I’m not sick and erted like my hyungs!”

 

“DON’T YOU CHANGE THE SUBJECT IM JAEBUM! YOU ARE GOING TO BE TURNED INTO A WOMAN!” Hee-chan shouted as she marched her way into the kitchen. There was silence for a moment and Bambam looked at the others.

 

“Do you think someone should have went after her? What if she comes back with a knife?”

 

“Hee-chan? No.” Jackson said and shook his head. “She wouldn’t hurt a fly.” he said and waved his hand.

 

Though those words came back to bite him in the as Hee-chan marched back into the living room with a butcher knife in her hand, her gaze set on JB, a sadistic smirk on her face as one word fell from her lips.

 

“Run.”

 

Mark wheezed and quickly ran out of the dorm faster than anyone had ever seen him run. He knew his girlfriend better than anyone and NO ONE ever did her wrong without paying.