Chapter 9

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

“Pushing too hard isn't wrong, as long as it was worth of your efforts.”

Words: 1702

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB, WonHa, YeJu

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Sowon, Eunha, Umji, Yuju

Mention: Dahyun, Chaeyoung

The sun rays were passing through the curtains, and it wakes SinB up. It indicates she wake up late again. Then she suddenly remembered what happened last night. Something happens to her, and Yerin. She open her eyes. In her surprise a girl was standing at the end of her bed, smiling. SinB's eyes grew larger. She look at the girl, and see where her eyes was gazing.

She looks at her side, and see the body of Yerin. SinB immediately cover the body of Yerin and hers. She glare at her sister. "What are you doing in my room?!" SinB yell. Umji laughs at her annoyed sister. "I was about to wake you up to have breakfast, but I think you are still full  due to midnight snack you had last night." Umji says with a big grin in her lips, and her brows were wiggling.

SinB, who was annoyed, throw the pillow on her sister. The girl was able to dodge it. She was laughing. "So you two are now together?" Umji asked her sister. "No we are not yet." SinB answered honestly, because last night she didn't remember Yerin saying that they are together again.

"Not yet? So this was called Ex with benefits?" Umji asked, and she earn another pillow from SinB. Umji was laughing out loud, and it wakes Yerin up. Yerin was adjusting from the lights. She look at her side and then to Umji. "You two are too loud." Yerin complain. SinB feel more annoyed. After waking up this is all Yerin can say? Really? "Good Morning Yewon-ah." Yerin was smiling to Umji, and greeted the girl sweetly. SinB was jealous, because of all things Yerin greeted her sister first.

"Good morning princess." Yerin was smiling to SinB as she look at her side. SinB glared at her. SinB pull the duvet to cover her body. She get her clothes. Yerin was left in bed without cover. Yerin was shock. Umji was looking at her with a playful smile.

"Bi-yah!! Give me a cover. Your sister was giving me a scary look." Yerin get the pillow on her side to cover herself. SinB feel more envy, she doesn't want anybody see what she see on Yerin. SinB push her sister out of their room. "Yerin unnie look hot." Umji yell as SinB close the door.

"Now go wear your clothes, and leave." SinB says. "Eh? Are you mad? Sorry what did I do?" Yerin asked being confused. Yerin giggle, and wear her clothes. "Acting you didn't like it." Yerin stated. "Last night was great SinB." Yerin kiss SinB on cheeks as she finish wearing her clothes. She fix her hair with her hands. "You are my girlfriend now right? I don’t want to be your ex with benefits." Yerin asked. SinB smile and kiss Yerin. "Yes." She answered.

 

Yerin was on the office busy on contemplating about the issue that Yuju told her. The girl walk to her. "Yerin, is it already break time. Aren't you going to grab some food?" Yuju asked worriedly. Yerin got back to the world. "Oh sorry I am having some thought. Lunch? Are you guys going out?" Yerin asked Yuju.

The latter smile to Yerin, and nodded. "Oh I am coming." Yerin says as she grab her phone and wallet. The group of auditors are in a certain restaurant eating their lunch. Yerin was sitting beside Yuju. They are eating with their co-workers. "Look who we have here. I barely meet you buddy." A tall girl greeted Yerin. Yerin's office mates including Yuju were looking at tall girl.

Yerin scratch her nape. "Hey guys this is Sowon my bestfriend. Won they are my teammate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter