Chapter 8

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

“Love is more than enough, move on but don't forget.”

Words: 1225

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Sowon

Mention: Joy

"Yerin? Hey?" SinB was waving her hand in front of Yerin. The latter get back to the reality, and look to SinB who is now wearing a pajama. "Eh no sitting on lap?" Yerin asked. "Huh? What do you mean?" SinB asked being confused on what Yerin was saying. She was clueless on what happened to Yerin earlier. The girl was spacing out.

"You are spacing out." SinB added to her words. Yerin face palm as realization hits her, that she was day dreaming about her ex sitting on her lap. "Idiot Yerin, of course she will not do that. You and your idiotic imagination." Yerin scold herself.

"Are you tired?" SinB asked, as she sit beside Yerin. The girl shook her head. Then she remember what really bring her here. Yerin cleared . "You know, I know that you know that it was late to drop by. It was exactly 10:30." Yerin looks at her wrist watch. "Ahm. I just want to see if you are doing fine. Yeah checking out if you are still awake. To be honest I want to go to this certain place that was really good at night. But as I see you hugging Dahyun earlier it breaks my heart, so I just plan to just leave because I think you two are together again. Then as I start the car, I see what Dahyun was doing to you so yeah I help you. Then .. I see that you are tired and will not able to come with...."

"And whoever told you that I am tired?" SinB crease her brow as she cut the blabbering girl. "You will go with me?" Yerin asked excitedly. "And where the 'I am coming' come too?" SinB ask teasing Yerin. "Can you be clear on your words?" Yerin says. SinB giggle because she know that Yerin was being annoyed, and doesn't want to show. "Someone was annoyed." SinB fueled the fire.

"I am not."

"Yeah you are."

"Not!!"

"You are~"

The teasing of the two was cut off by the ringing phone of Yerin. The latter her phone.

"Hello?"

"Yerin where are you? My girlfriend was getting mad because you aren't here. Remember our night out? You promise you will go with us. Joy will come with us too."

"Woah? That was new."

"Stop being amuse a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter