Chapter 7

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

“Love is sweeter on second time around.”

Words: 1628

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB, HyunBi (DahyunXSinB)

Character: Yerin, SinB, Umji

Mention: HyunBi (DahyunXSinB), Eunha, Eunwoo. Sowon

SinB open her eyes. She remembers that Yerin was with her, but as she open her eyes a girl was nowhere to be found. 'Did you left me again?' These are the words that repeating in SinB's mind. She walk immediately to their not so big kitchen, she find her sister there spacing out, with her arms in table with her head resting on it.

"Umji where is Yerin?" This is the first question that SinB asked. Umji look at her sister, then she smile. "You miss her already?" Umji asked. "Just tell me where she is!" SinB yelled because she is annoyed to her sister. "Are you two fighting?" A girl with grocery bags in hands ask Umji and SinB, she put the bags in counter top.

SinB was happy to see the girl. "Yerin." SinB pounce on Yerin. The latter got shock because they almost fell. "Why?" SinB was hugging Yerin tightly. "She misses you, she can't stand waking up without you in her side. She's been like that since you left 2 years ago." Umji says honestly. "Shut up Umji!" SinB says as she was annoyed. She just hug Yerin, and the latter hug her back. Umji was grinning, then she give Yerin a thumbs up.

 

"Where are you?" This is the person from the other line ask the moment Yerin answers her ringing phone. "Can you please say hello first." Yerin answers feeling annoyed to caller. "Oh my baby Yerin is so hot headed." The caller says with sweet voice. "Please stop calling me baby?" 

The person from other line laughs. "Well you never change, it was you who ask favor. But it was you who being grumpy." The other one teases. "Ok I am sorry baby, can you please come now because we now need you." Yerin says in faking sweet and aegyo voice. "Coming baby."  The girl ended the call, and it makes Yerin more annoyed.

"Who is that?"

 "Oh my gosh, you scared me." Yerin says as she see SinB standing on the door. "I am asking who is that?" SinB asked with her straight and cold voice. Yerin feel nervous, it was like she was being interrogate in a police station, but the difference was it is SinB who was asking her. "It was just..."  

"Baby huh?" SinB crease her brow. "No you just mis..." Before Yerin could finish her words, SinB already left. "Bi yah, I am sorry. It is just a friend of mine. She is my friend that I am telling you. She is psychologist that can help you with the depression you are with." Yerin explained as she hold SinB on the wrist. SinB look at her. "I am telling the truth." Yerin raised her right hand. SinB sigh "I am sorry." SinB says. Yerin hug SinB. The latter smile feeling the warmness of this girl.

"I see you." Umji wiggle her brow. "What?!" SinB was annoyed. "Don't act like a fool unnie, I see you how you get jealous hearing Yerin unnie talking to someone with 'baby' on the phone." Umji  sister.

"Why??! Me jealous? Really?" SinB cross her arms. "You are not?" Umji retorted. "I am not." SinB immediately answered. "Then tell me you don't like it that Yerin unnie was acting so protective to you. Tell me that you hate it that Yerin unnie was acting like a girlfriend to you." Umji challenge her sister. 

"Who was the one who don't like being cared with?" It was SinB's turn to give back the question that her sister were throwing to her. "Well the last time I check, you hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter