Bonus Chapter

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter

“Life will be better with little bonus.”

Words:1404

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB, Yumji

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Umji, Yuju, Dareum

Mention: Null

Good Morning." Yerin greeted her wife. She hug the girl from the back as she kiss the girl's ear. "Morning." SinB greeted back as she was busy in preparing the food. Yerin doesn't want the way her wife greeted her. "I said Good Morning, your Morning wasn't good huh?" Yerin asked as she give SinB kisses on neck and exposed shoulder blade.

 

"I am cooking Yerin." SinB says as she close her eyes stopping herself from . She was biting her lips. "Continue, and let me do this." Yerin says as she continue kissing her wife. SinB can't control herself. "Eomma you are awake." A seven years old boy came into the kitchen. Yerin stop what she was doing with her wife. It makes SinB frustrated. 

 

Yerin seat leveling herself to her son. "Oh you are awake now? I thought you are still sleeping like a log in you bed." Yerin was teasing his son. "Eomma am not a log as mom." Dareum told his eomma. Yerin laugh on what her son told. "Hey I am not a log." SinB complain, and Yerin just laugh. "Have you eaten your breakfast Reum?" Yerin asked his son, as she get cereals in the cabinet.

 

"I do eomma, I will go out with my friend. We will be going to park." Dareum says. "Your mom let you?" Yerin asked. "Yes eomma." Dareum says happily. Yerin nodded and ruffled the hair of her son. "Take care ok?" Yerin says. Dareum nodded. He kiss her eomma and mommy. "I lost count. Years pass that fast. Dareum was 7 now. Yet we still not planning to you know." Yerin told SinB.

 

"Bearing a child wasn't easy." SinB says. "I know, I was just kidding. Why are you grumpy this early?" Yerin asked as she hug SinB. "Why my mommy was grumpy? Is there any problem huh?" Yerin asked sweetly. "Asked the one who told me she will be home early." SinB says. Yerin laugh a little. SinB never change she was still the jealous sulky Sica.

 

"I heard Joy and you are getting along together." SinB says and I laugh. 

 

"Jess she was your doctor way back then, and my friend." I told her. "I don't care, what I am saying here is I don't wnat you getting along to any girls." SinB says possessively. "Why are you so jealous?" Yerin asked cupping SinB's cheeks. "Because I am too afraid losing you." SinB answered honestly. "I am afraid too, but you are tied to me forever no matter what." Yerin says and smile.

 

"I will call Joy." Yerin says. "Why?" SinB asked creasing her brows. "I will tell her I can't go to work now."

 

"What excuse will you make this time?" SinB asked. "I will tell her we will make a brother and sister of Dareum, great idea right?" Yerin says and wiggle her brow.

 

SinB slap Yerin's arm. "ert. As  if we really can." Yerin smile and sit SinB on cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter