Epilogue

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

“If it ended with a sad one, it means it’s not the end yet.”

Words: 1800

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB, WonHa, HyunBi (DahyunXSinB), Yeju

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Eunha, Dahyun, Sowon, Yuju

Mention: Umji

SinB was in the hood of the car waiting for Yerin to come. The latter was in the convenience store buying some sweets, chips and can of beer. While her, she was in the car which is in the parking lot. "SinB." SinB look at someone who calls her. She was sure the one who calls weren't Yerin. She get down from the hood, and fix her dress. "Dahyun? What are you doing here." SinB looks around if Yerin was there already.

"I was about to buy something in convenience store when I see you." Dahyun point the store with her thumb. "Ah s-so ahmm-"

"You still look beautiful." Dahyun says as she walk closer to SinB. The latter step back, and her back reach the car. "Yeah I heard you are dating Chae-"

"We had our break up a week ago." Dahyun says as she lean in closer. SinB  want to stop the girl.

"I still like you SinB." In that moment Dahyun kiss SinB. The latter try to push her away, but Dahyun was strong.

"Do her lips taste good?"

Dahyun stops what she was doing, and look at someone who speaks. She wear smug smile seeing it was her cousin. SinB feel embarrass and afraid that Yerin will be mad seeing her kissed by some other girl. Dahyun wear her smug smile. "Yes so tasty." Dahyun says with her smirk. Yerin offer her hand to her girlfriend who seems to cry.

SinB reach the hand, and she was hug by Yerin. "You are lucky you got a free taste." Yerin says with a smile. "You should enjoy it because this will be the last time you will taste that lips because that's mine now! Only mine." Yerin says seriously.

Dahyun laugh. "How sure you are? I once stole that girl to you. I can do that again." 

"Exactly Hyun, I now how you play. I will surely stop your plan before you know it." SinB tighten her hold on Yerin's hand. "I love SinB and she do the same. And-"

"And what? That was the same scenario in the past, but I managed to stole her." Dahyun answered. "Past is different from the present. The past was too vague, but today it is pretty clear like distilled water, do that SinB and I will be with each other round and round." Yerin answered.

Dahyun don't know what to say. Yerin look at her and smile. "Want a free show?" Dahyun clench her fist. Yerin cup the face of SinB. "Better watch this." Yerin wear her smug smile as she look to Dahyun, then she kiss SinB hungrily. Dahyun got more angry. SinB answer the kiss and it was too hot. SinB was against the car as Yerin kiss her. 

"Y-Yerin." SinB call out. Dahyun got more angry, so she left the two. As Dahyun left Yerin stop and laugh watch Dahyun walk away from them. SinB looks frustrated. "You woman! How dare you let that midget kiss you?" Yerin's hand was in her waist. "Babe I didn't-" Yerin laugh and wear the ring to SinB. "What is it?" SinB asked. "A ring."

"I know! What this mean? Is it mean you are proposing to me?" SinB asked. Yerin laugh. "Of course not. The house in Jeju wasn't finish yet. I will marry you when our dream house was pretty fine." Yerin says. "And what is it?" SinB asked.

"Happy 100 days babe." Yerin happily says, and she hug SinB. "Oh my I forgot. I was too busy."

"It is fine don't you worry huh." Yerin smile and ruffled SinB's hair. "Come on, your sister was waiting in your house. We will drink and eat this, while having movie marathon." Yerin shows the plastic in her hand. SinB smile and nodded. Yerin gets SinB's hand and intertwined it with her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter