Chapter 3

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

"Don't beat yourself too long, move on but don't forget."

Words: 3151

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin/RinB, HyunBi (DahyunXSInB), WonHa 

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Eunha, Sowon, Umji, Dahyun, Eunwoo

Mention: Yuju

Yerin's body was trembling. Broken inside was a understatement of what she was feeling right now. All she want is to be alone. Tears keep on escaping her eyes. She look at the picture of SinB in her hands. She look at the picture that on frame in her night stand. She open her phone and see their picture. Yerin try to wipe the tears that keep falling. She close her eyes remembering all their moments.

"Yennie I love you so much. Don't ever leave me will you?" SinB sweetly asked her girlfriend. Yerin smile to SinB. "Leaving you will be my last choice." Yerin stated and hug her girlfriend, then kiss the girl in the forehead. 

"I am addicted to you Hwang Eunbi, my heart will die when you leave me." Yerin says closing her eyes. "Leaving you will never be any of my choice Yennie." SinB answered to Yerin's words. Yerin smile bitterly, tears escape her eyes, but SinB wasn't aware of it. "Promise me that no matter what, you will always understand me." Yerin says, SinB nodded. "I will always understand you of course." SinB says and show a warm smile.

Yerin smile and swallow hard. Her heart was aching. She will miss this warmness. She will miss everything about SinB. Yerin know that she will leave in a month, but her girlfriend wasn't aware of it. "I am quietly praying one day you'll end up with me." Yerin says mentally.


Why is it hard for Yerin though it is her fault? The fact that she believe to the promise that SinB says she will always understand — it breaks her, knowing now it wasn't true. She can't blame SinB, she did too much to handle. Anyone who will be left by someone they love without saying anything will do the same. Yerin close her eyes as tears keep on running. Like how the water flows on river non stop. The reality hits her, SinB was more than mad at her.

"What are you doing here stay away from me! Go away!! Leave me just like the way you do!!" SinB was shouting as she wake up, seeing Yerin beside her makes her mad.

"Bi I --" before Yerin could finish her words SinB cut her. "I don't want to hear anything from you Jung Yerin. Can you stay away from me just the way you did when you left two years ago. I regret that I meet you, meeting you was the worst thing that happen to me! Did you hear that? Go away now! Because I will never want you back again in my life. I hate you!" SinB shouted on Yerin. The latter feel her knees trembling. She want to cry, but no this is what her ex wants just leave her alone. 

Yerin lower her head. Umji run to the room as she heard the shout of her sister. "Unnie?" Umji call her sister. SinB looks at her with a death glare. "Who ever told you to let that girl sleep beside me?!" SinB asked.

Umji don't know what to say. She look that tears are forming on Yerin's eyes. "Unnie, Yerin unnie calm you last night. She help you drift to sleep." Umji explain. "What?! You should call Dahyun not that girl." SinB says, and it stab Yerin, the knife git deeper makes her heart bleed.

"Unnie why are you saying that?" Umji feel annoyed to her sister. "Because Dahyun is my girlfriend and not this Yerin!" SinB pointed Yerin. "Unnie aren't you---" Umji was cut by Yerin. "No Umji-ah, SinB was right. I left her without saying anything. This is my fault. This is the consequences I should let myself ready with this before I left. I will leave now Umji." Yerin told Umji, the latter still want to say something. But she choose to just shut .

Yerin looks at SinB. "I am sorry, but if you will allow me I will still explain myself. Don't worry this will be the last time that we will meet." Yerin stated and bow. "Nice meeting you again SinB-ssi. " Yerin stated. She look at Umji and bow too. Then she left the place.

Yerin rip the picture in her hands. She throw the photo frame in her night stand. The shattered pieces of glass echoed her room. Yerin keeps on crying. She lay on her bed with her arms on her eyes. Nothing was heard all over the quite room. Phone ringing, but Yerin ignored it. She look at her blank ceiling, and all she see was SinB. "I thought it was right, but maybe I was wrong." Yerin mumbled. "I choose to leave you. You have Dahyun now. She won again. I should move on with my life." Yerin told herself.

 

Yerin clean her room. She get the box that she kept two years ago before she left. She put it in the floor. It was dusty, Yerin opens the box. She see all things SinB gave her. She smile bitterly. "Keeping this things will make it hard for me." Yerin says. She. Went out of her room with the box on her arms. 

The midget cousin of her see her. "Yerin where will you bring that? And what was that?" Eunha asked. Yerin look at her and smile bitterly. "These are the things that remind me about a girl named Hwang Eunbi. I will throw it away." Yerin answered her cousin. Eunha looks at her in disbelief. "What? You keep that for more than a year, you will just throw that away? Beside I thought you will talk to SinB? You will tell her the truth." Eunha says.

Yerin smile weakly. "She doesn't want any words from me. She keep telling me that it will not make things right. I left her and it ends there. She don't want to see my anymore. I wish I just died. Well SinB is right I am nothing on her now." Yerin says and put the box down. "Yerin, why are you saying that?" Eunha asked her cousin. She walk to Yerin and hug the girl. Yerin hug Eunha back. Yerin start crying again. 

Eunha hug her cousin and comfort the girl. "Yennie don't cry, you makes me cry too." Eunha says because she also feel tears are forming in her eyes. "Unnie, I fight hoping I'll end up with her, but no I was wrong." Yerin says while sobbing. Eunha can't help it. She cry too.

"I am a crap to her now." Yerin says. "This is my fault." Yerin added.

 

"Unnie you hurt Yerin unnie with your words yesterday!" Umji scold her sister. SinB look at her with angry face. "Did you hear yourself? I was hurt more than she feel. She left me two years ago. She deserve being hurt too." SinB retort. "Unnie you are being inconsiderate here!" Umji told her sister, SinB chuckles. 

"That was absurd!! Yerin was the one who is inconsiderate here. She didn't even think how will I feel when she left, she even choose her career over me!!" SinB shouted. "How could you be sure that she really do choose her career over you?!" Umji asked her sister. She never trust Dahyun.

"I trust Dahyun, and I believe on what she say!" SinB answered. "That girl? You trust her? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter