Chapter 6

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“Too much lies won't kill you physically, but mentally and emotionally.”

Words: 1938

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB, HyunBi (DahyunXSinB)

Character: Yerin, SinB, Umji

Mention: HyunBi (DahyunXSinB), Eunwoo. Sowon

Yerin was looking at the crying girl in front of her. She wasn't saying everything, but SinB's reaction was this. "You know it is hard for me seeing you crying." Yerin stated. SinB looks at her. She doesn't know what to say. SinB didn't utter any word, and it Yerin take it as a yes. She hug SinB, the girl was crying in her shoulder. "Yerin." SinB was still crying. 


Yerin was playing with the car key of her. Too many things are running to her mind. She wasn't aware that her girlfriend was looking at her at far, and decided to approach her. "What are you thinking that you didn't notice I was here?" SinB asked her.

"Sorry I was just thinking of some certain problems of mine." Yerin stated. SinB was just mute, and didn't utter any word. "You know I am sorry if I can't comfort you." SinB told Yerin. "No I am good. Sowon and Eunwoo was there." Yerin answered sadly.

"Are you thinking about me and Dahyun that time?" SinB looks at her ex. Yerin smile bitterly. "I am." It broke SinB, hearing Yerin was hurt all those times back then hurt her. She hate how she being Yerin's girlfriend wasn't aware of the feelings of the latter. SinB starts questioning herself, do Yerin left just because of her? Is it her who pushes Yerin away. She realize that how hard it is when Yerin went back then she knew she was with Dahyun. Though she know it can't turn back anything happens in the past, SinB still thinks that this single word will makes Yerin's feeling easy. 

The words she keeps from Yerin away. "Yerin, I am sorry." SinB cried on Yerin's shoulder. She was like child on Yerin's arm. Yerin feels half of her heart going back to its original place. She suddenly feel half of her broken heart being heal. Yerin closes her eyes. She thinks this wasn't the right time for her to do this, but this is the only thing she know will makes the girl comfort. Yerin kiss SinB on forehead.

SinB feels lips on her forehead. She feel calm inside. Thanks to this girl who was hugging her and keeping her calm. "Can you tell me what really happens? Is it all about me and Dahyun?" SinB asked bravely. She hate it how she hate Yerin all this time not knowing she herself was the reason why the girl left.

"No, I know you love me." Yerin was holding SinB's hands. She kiss the girl's hand. The words 'I love you' were keep on repeating form . "This is the reason why I got too think twice if I will tell you, because I know it will be more hard for you than to keep it a secret. Because I wasn't sure too if I will survive after the day I left." Yerin told the sleeping girl on hospital bed.

SinB lose her consciousness while crying. The doctor explains that she got just too much stress. So Yerin decided not to tell the whole story to girl. She was willing to to care of SinB this time. SinB's hand move, Yerin immediately look at the girl if the girl was awake. Then she was happy to see that SinB was awake. 

"Finally, you makes me worried." Yerin hug SinB. The latter was giving her a confused look. "Why I am here?" 

"You got into fatigue, so I have to bring you here. Don't worry, the doctor told me that you just need to finish the dextrose. Then you can be dismiss." 

"Yerin I am sorry if I have to bother you." SinB says sincerely. "No no, you didn't bother me. In fact I am happy I am here to take care of you. I am happy to be here with you. I can take care of you. I will be glad if I can spend all my time with you." Yerin says sincerely.

"Yerin I am.." Yerin kiss SinB on the lips. It was a sweet kiss. She answered to the kiss. It was a simple kiss. Yerin gives all love to that kiss. That longing, and love. "I still love you. Let me take care of you. Let me win you back." Yerin kiss SinB again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter