Chapter 4

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"Lending an ear won't hurt only if it's worth of your time."

Words: 2450

Rating: PG-13

Pairings: SinRin/RinB, Yeju, HyunBi (DahyunXSinB)

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Yuju, Umji, Dahyun

Mention: Null

 

A girl was giving away the coffee they bought in the nearby coffee shop. It was a treat of the new auditor named Jung Yerin. Yuju, or Choi Yuna was the one who give it away. Yuju and was the new acquainted friend of Yerin. Yuju give the coffee to their colleagues. "A treat from Ms. Yerin" these are the words that Yuju stated as she drop the coffee in every table in the office. Yerin just smile seeing Yuju do that. 

When Yuju was about to put the coffee on SinB's table, the latter suddenly speak. "I am off to coffee right now." SinB stated. Yuju didn't put the coffee and just bow. It pain Yerin, then what her bestfriend told her repeated in her head. "Show her you can; even without her." Yerin told herself . The whole office was busy. They got so much client who needed them to audit and check the report of companies that made by their own accountant. This world was crazy like you don't trust your own employees, but that's how life work. Trust is always an issue. 

Yerin, who just came outside because she talk to someone, enter the office. Then she and SinB will pass by. Yerin calmed herself. "Yerin act like you don't care, act like she is a stranger. She is Ms. Hwang a co-worker." Yerin told herself mentally. She take an air and sigh.

Yerin starts walking so cool, the usually way she is. SinB was wearing the annoyed face. As they pass by SinB was shock that Yerin didn't give a damn to look or side eye her. SinB was shock that seems Yerin acting they don't know each other, somehow she feel annoyed. She stop and look back at girl who was walking.

As Yerin passes she sigh when she know that she was meter away from SinB. "That was right, listen to Eunwoo." Yerin told herself again.

"Ms. Yerin, Mr. Choi was looking for you." Yuju told Yerin as she was panting. Yerin laugh on the girl. "Seems you are in a hurry, I told you call me Yerin, Yuna-ah ~" Yerin uses her aegyo and raffled the girl's hair. Then she walk away. Yuju was blushing as she watch Yerin left.  Yuju is the daughter of Mr. Choi she chooses to work for her dad.

On the other side, SinB saw and heard the conversation of the two. "Using your aegyo to other girls? Tsk flirt" SinB mumbled and do the things she have to do with a heavy heart.


Yerin was on her way off the building. They all left to home, their colleagues and especially their boss.The first day was not easy at all. It is her first work since she graduate. Thanks to herself that she was good enough. Tomorrow is another long day. They need to audit a company who do pencils. It is not easy though because raw materials are needed to audit too.

Yerin hang her shoulder bag on her shoulder. She walk out if the building with her hands on her pocket. As she reach the parking lot she look for her car, she see her black Chrysler beside an White Subaru. Yerin's body tremble as she see the scene. Her heart was aching.

There SinB and Dahyun making out. Yerin feels her heart stabbed again for million times. Then a question reach her mind. What is more hard? Being left by your lover without saying anything or seeing your love kissing another girl, scratch it 'making out with other girl'? Not other girl, it was her cousin to be specific.

Tears start to fall again like the usual. "They are doing this in public? All was lack is that they can do here." Yerin mumbled. She wipe her tears. 

"Act you don't know them. She is Ms. Hwang making out to someone you don't know. That's all." Yerin told herself. She walk near her car and press the unlock button on her keys. Dahyun and SinB didn't hear it. Yerin walk to the car. SinB was resting her body in Yerin's car while Dahyun was kissing her.

Yerin bow. "Excuse me Ms. Jung. I need to go, but you and your girlfriend was leaning against my car. You can do that on other car." Yerin says bluntly with courteousness in her tone. She was like a junior who feel ashamed seeing her senior kissing her girlfriend against her car. It was like Kim Soohyun type; like his role in k-drama entitled 'The Producer'. Dahyun and SinB were startled they look to who was the one speaks. SinB knows it was Yerin without looking at the girl. 

She knows Yerin's voice. SinB suddenly feel insecure she didn't expect Yerin will see her in this condition. Dahyun was shock too, but when she saw it was Yerin she wear a smug smile. It was like she won again over her friend.

"Jung Yerin" Dahyun says with her smug smile. SinB can't utter any word. 

"Dahyun, You are girlfriend of Ms. Jung? I am glad you finally have her. Happy for the two of you." 

"Anyway I have to go. Nice meeting you again. Let us have a drink some time." Yerin added and beam her sweet smile. She ride her car, and start the engine. Then she drive off.

Dahyun and SinB was shock on what Yerin shows. They are both speechless. Thy ride the car without talking. SinB feel something different then she still think about what happen earlier, she feel like she was cheating. The feeling was like, she is Yerin's girl and got caught kissing other girl. She sigh, then Dahyun look at her.

"Why?" Dahyun ask SinB, the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter