Chapter 11

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

“Little laughters were good medicine, too much is prevention.”

Words: 2410

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Umji

Mention: Null

Yerin was resting her head on her hands with the table. She was playing with the ring in her hand. SinB sit opposite her seat, and put the two cup of cappuccino on the table. Yerin looks at the girl in front of her lazily. SinB smiles at the girl, and move the coffee to Yerin. The latter get the coffee. SinB can see the tiredness on Yerin's face. Though she still see the beauty on the girl.

"Have a coffee, we still need to finish the FS before the sun comes." SinB stated, and give her sweetest smile because all she wants now was to cheer Yerin up. "Thanks." Yerin lift the cup, and sip it. SinB watch the girl who looks really lazy. Who wouldn't? They have been working to this FS since the day before today. They got three sleepless night doing this FS. They should work well because the company they are working with wasn't a simple company. It was a big company.

"Yerin ?" SinB gets Yerin's attention; the girl didn't look at her and just hummed as a response.

"I love you."

Yerin smile on what she heard. She rub her nose to SinB's nose. "I love you too." Yerin call her team that her and SinB can't make it due to emergency. The two are now on bed. They were smiling to each other. They are both laughing because Umji was out of the room yelling.

"Unnie!! It was late at night!! Can you lower you aish. Don't you feel ashamed in our neighbors??" Umji yell from the outside. "Stop yelling and be ashamed to our neighbors." SinB yell back. She and Yerin were giggling. Then they hear Umji get back of her room.

"So let us continue?" Yerin ask her girl beside her. SinB giggle and hover on top of Yerin. Yerin gets the phone on night stand. "What will you do with my phone?" SinB ask. Yerin pull SinB and kiss the girl on lips, then she capture the moments by SinB's phone.

"Post in instagram with caption 'feel ashamed' Yerin says and wiggle her brow. SinB giggle, "like a child." SinB comment. Yerin put back the phone on the night stand. She flip their position. She was now on top. She smile to SinB the smug one.


SinB wakes up without Yerin on her side. She frowned. She walk to the kitchen, and see her sister and Yerin laughing. "So it's true that when cat wasn't around, rat went out and play?" SinB says with cross arms. She was wearing a short shorts, a loosen shirt and hair tie in a bun.

"Good Morning babe." Yerin says and want to hug SinB, but the girl push her. Then she glare to Umji. "You are literally a cat SinB unnie." Umji says.

"So you admit that you and this rat---"

"Hey hey I am not, just eat babe." Yerin pull SinB to her, and hug the girl. "You know I just prepare breakfast for us, and here your sister wakes up early too." Yerin explained. "Whatever you are still flirting with her." 

"We are fighting?" SinB rolled her eyes. "Don't be jealous."

"I am not jealous! Omona really that girl." SinB pointed her sister. Umji was grinning. She pull Yerin from SinB. "Unnie just go with me Yerin hates you." Umji says. SinB pull back her girlfriend. "Yerin is mine." Yerin just giggle on the two sister bickering. "Let us eat." Yerin pull her girl.

 

SinB keeps dialing Yerin's number but no one answers. Its been two days since they met, but the girl didn't show herself again. SinB feel broken again. "Don't tell me you left me again." A lone tear escape her eyes. 

It's been week since Yerin left. She left SinB without saying anything. Seems the history repeat itself. Since that day SinB was lethargic. Umji see what was effect of Yerin to SinB. She now see the SinB again years ago. She feel sad for her sister. SinB was looking at the picture of her, and Yerin before the girl left that night they got together.

SinB walks to their small garden. She was in the bench spacing out. "You are spacing out again princess. For you." A girl with a white rose on hand was smiling to SinB. The girl was no other than the girl missing for a week. The girl she loves. The girl whose habit was to left her saying nothing.

This is sweet, receiving white rose from the girl you love. But not today in SinB's situation. Remember this idiot left her saying nothing. SinB was mad to this idiot. "Go home." SinB says coldly. Tears want to fall in her eyes. She miss this girl so much, but she is mad.

"Why? Didn't you miss your girlfriend?" Yerin kneel in front of SinB. She held the girl's hand. SinB can't stop the tears, and starts to pour.

"Why are you crying?" Yerin asked SinB like a mother asking her child. SinB just continue to cry like a child. Yerin just smile and hug SinB. She miss SinB so much. She really do. But the damn situation wasn't working with her.

"I am sorry don't cry." Yerin says. "Why you left? You just left me saying nothing again. I feel like idiot waiting for you again. You repeat the things I been afraid of Yerin!!" SinB was punching Yerin's chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter