Chapter 10

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

“Some sugar were needed to make relatioship work.”

Words: 1618

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB, YeJu

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Yuju

Mention: Sowon

SinB was now back again on working. She was all fine, thank you to Yerin that keeps on helping her. She feel so lucky having Yerin around. SinB fix the papers in her desk. She was happy, and decided to have some piece of talk with Yerin since the whole firm was on break. She turn around, and was ready to greet Yerin. Then Yerin was talking to non other that Choi Yuju.

"You know I was really thankful to you for telling me such information. Your dad was really thankful. She wants to invite you and your friend for a dinner later at home. Please just keep what you knew about me ok." Yerin says and holds Yuju's hand. Yuju smile to Yerin, she show her goodbysweetest smile. She nod her head indicating she agreed to what Yerin's says. 

"Dad's driver will be at your place around 7:30 pm." Yerin added, and Yuju nodded again. "I want to thank your dad for inviting us on dinner." Yuju told Yerin. The latter sat on her desk beside Yuju. "Well tell that to dad later on dinner." Yerin smile to the girl. "Anyway I will just call my friend I will tell her about the invitation, excuse me." Yuju says. Yerin nodded, and watch Yuju left the room with a big smile on her face.

SinB drop the pen to get Yerin's attention. She get the pen, and Yerin looks at her. "Bi-yah you are there, come here." Yerin call SinB. SinB look at her, and rolled her eyes. She went back to her desk. Yerin was confuse why SinB act like that. She then remember the food she bring for SinB.

Yerin walk to SinB with the lunch box on her hands. "Bi I bring food for the two of us." Yerin sit on SinB's desk. The latter was busy on checking some papers, and ignoring her. "Bi?" Yerin try to call the girl's attention. "I am busy go away." SinB says coldly. Yerin wasn't that idiot. What the sense of being SinB's girlfriend if she doesn't even know why the latter was being like this.

"Yerin we are going out to grab some lunch want to come with us?" Yuju call Yerin's attention. Yerin was about to answer, but she stop as SinB starts speaking. "Go grab some lunch with your girl." SinB says coldly, and storm out of the office. Yerin know the reason, and she was right.

"Go grab guys, I'll be fine. " Yerin assured, then Yuju go with others. Yerin immediately follow SinB outside the office. She know how SinB act. "Bi! Wait! You are my girlfriend." Yerin yell before SinB can enter the lift. The girl look at her, and rolled her eyes. Yerin run to SinB. "Sorry, if you are being jealous of Yuju. We are just friend." Yerin explained to SinB.

SinB narrowed her eyes as she hear what Yerin was saying. "Excuse me? Me (she points herself) being jealous of that girl? Oh my, I will never ever be jealous of that girl!" SinB retorted. Yerin can't do anything and just let SinB see she was grinning.

"Hey! What with that smile huh?" SinB asked being annoyed by Yerin's smile. "If you only see yourself you are being so defensive." Yerin told SinB and pinch her cheeks. "Ouch!!" Here the so full Yerin, the smug one. SinB hates this so much. Them she remembers how they met.


"Hey is it only me, or you just beat the sun on making my day bright." A girl greeted her. The girl was leaning her back on locker. SinB was fixing her things on the locker, and she was surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter