Chapter 1

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

"If hearts are meant to be, time, space, and fate can't do anything if such meet again."

Words: 2900

Rating: PG -13

Pairings: SinRin/ RinB

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Umji, Eunha

Mention: Dahyun, HyunBi (DahyunXSinB)

People are busy in their own business. The lights are brightly shining, giving the perfect lighting for the place. Security chairpersons are everywhere for the security of the people who went in and out of the country. Luggage are being checked to see if there's anything harmful inside of them. Some people are eating in restaurants inside the establishment because they've been waiting for  way too long, or because it's the time of the day for them to eat. Some are using their phones to talk with someone or, to kill some time. 

A certain girl was wearing sneakers, a white v-neck shirt,Burberry boat and ripped black jeans. She was listening to music through her earphones, and had sunglasses on. That's her style, so don't you dare mess with her. This is more comfortable for her. A black bag that looks like a bag you use to carry a laptop, was hanging on her right shoulder. A black valise was in her hands too.

She looks around the airport and smiles, knowing who she is. She's the kind of person who loves to smile. This girl isn't like those other people who seems to hate the world girl. She likes to smile to everyone. Is there anything wrong with that? Besides, it helps her attract guys, and girls as well. You should learn from this girl.

She exited the airport, and stood on the area where passengers wait for a cab, or their car to come so they can hop in.

A black Volkswagen stops in front of her. A man wearing a black suit came out, then handed the key of the car to the girl. The man put her luggage in the back. This is her car. Her father sent it here, knowing this will be the day of her comeback.

"Thanks." The girl says and twirls the key around her finger. She enters her car, and fastens her seat belt for safety. She fixed the rear view mirror and had a toothy grin. Her sunglasses were removed as she glanced at herself in the mirror, and winked. "You are very beautiful, Jung Yerin." she told herself. Yerin is kind of cool yet, crazy. She loves herself a bit too much, you see?

She grips on the stirring wheel. "I missed you baby~ Did you miss me?" The girl asked her car.

"Oh, seems like my baby did miss me. Your Yennie missed you too~" the lady says. Please, tell me, who did she think she was talking to? Tow Mater? What a crazy kiddo. Well, this is Jung Yerin. What can you do?

The girl starts to drive. Before she went home, she drove somewhere that she misses the most. Is it the place? Or the person? She smiles, remembering their moments. 

"Do you miss me the way I miss you?" Her car was parked outside an apartment. It wasn't a big one, it is just a simple apartment that can be shared by two..

The girl went out of her car then looks at it. "Hey Bi, do you think your mommy SinB misses your daddy?" The girl asked. Jung Yerin, 26 years old, and was originally working as an accountant in Australia but now, she'll be working at her father's company.

Bi was the name she gave her car, because her father give it to her when she graduated from college. That was the same time she had her first anniversary with her girlfriend, Hwang Eunbi.

Her girlfriend- oh wait. Girlfriend isn't the correct word. Let me rephrase it to ex-girlfriend. Would that be more precise? She ended things between her, and SinB two years ago before she went to Australia for her career.

"Why aren't you answering my question huh?"
Yerin asked, as if the car would really answer her. She's insane... don't do the same things this girl was doing. Don't talk to your car if you don't want people to think you're crazy.

"I don't know why I call you YoonSic but, the truth is, you really look like Sowon because you're tanned." Yerin told her car. She should call the car Tow Mater or Lightning McQueen since she loved talking to her car.

A girl passed by with a guy giving Yerin a 'who the hell she is talking to' look. See? You'd think the same exact thing if you were the couple.

Yerin rolled her eyes. Who the he'll does that guy think he is, looking at her like that? "Doesn't he know that I'm Jung Yerin? The beautiful Jung Yerin." She mumbled.

Yerin scratched her nape, and walked to the front of the gate. It was a gray gate, and it isn't very big. Yerin is taller than the gate. She could open it if she wanted to but, Yerin still wants to respect the owner.

She presses the doorbell and waited. There was no answer. She pressed it for the twenty second time. A girl in white v-neck tee, and black short shorts with her hair tied up in a bun walked to the gate and opened it. The annoyance was clearly visible on her face. Yerin was laughing inside seeing the girl annoyed.

"What do you-" The girl was surprised seeing Yerin here. She stopped in front of the gate. She don't need to open the gate to see Yerin's face.

"Did you miss me gorgeous?" Yerin wiggle her brow, and wear a sheepish smile. She was so cool, and proud of herself.

"How dare you come here like nothing had happened?" The anger was in the girl's tone she was wearing a straight face.

"Oh come on SinB, nothing really happened. I told you wait for me. Oh we wear same v-neck shirt. Is that the shirt I give you the first time we met? This is the shirt of mine. I still have it. We look real good wearing the same clothes. Remember, you love having the same clothes as me?" Yerin says showing her shirt. Yes, SinB really loves wearing couple clothes with Yerin because she wanted to tell the whole world that this girl beside her was her girlfriend.

SinB rolled her eyes. "Damn Yerin. Stop acting like that." 

"Don't curse. I missed you. Didn't you miss me?" Yerin asked and giggle.

SinB felt annoyed. Yes of course she misses the girl who she loves so much. As SinB believes, there is something that Yerin has that's hard to find in any other person. She remembers telling herself that once she sees Yerin again, she'll hug the girl tightly, and will say that she missed the girl, but no. Things change, just like how fire does.

"We're over... What do you need?" SinB asked and looked at the girl. Who wouldn't be annoyed if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter