Chapter 2

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2

“When you thought that love was meant for you, and letting go is the best choice.”

Words: 3170

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinRin/RinB, HyunBi (DahyunXSinB)

Characters: Yerin, SinB, Umji, Dahyun, Eunwoo

Mention: Sowon, Eunha

A blank ceiling is all Yerin is facing right now. An image of a brunette girl named SinB is all she sees. She smiles bitterly. Holding on something else you once let go is not easy.Though letting it go is not your choice, you must do it. It's hard when the things you once want becomes your need. Same thing goes to how you regret losing things you once let go. It was a deep thought. So many things are running inside Yerin's head. Things to say, to explain, there are so many factors. There was someone who wasn't cooperating with the Yerin being sentimental, a call stopped her from the trance.

She grabbed her phone without looking at the caller ID and answer it. "Hello?" her tone of being not interested was obvious and cold. "This is how you welcome a call coming from your friend?" A man says in the other line.

"Eunwoo?" Yerin said then smiles, hearing the voice. Eunwoo, he was Yerin's best friend during college. Eunwoo is a nice man. A good looking one too. He's someone that all girls would target. "I just heard that you came back to the country yesterday." The man from the other line stated. "Yeah, maybe an old man told you about this right?" Yerin says, thinking that only her father would tell her bestfriend.

"I was planning a surprising you, but that old man ruin it." Yerin told him with an annoyed tone, then a laugh was heard from the other line. "Anyway, let's meet up! I'll text you the address." Yerin says then hangs up. Her bestfriend was used with this kind of thing. Yerin starts to type on her phone. She then placed her phone on the table top beside her the lampshade.  

Yerin walk to her closet and took a look what she had. After minutes of deciding of what to wear she finally decided on what she wants. She took out a blue striped polo long sleeves, and white jeans. She then grabbed a pair of white leather shoes. She put the clothes on top of her bed then places her hands on her waist with a sigh. 

 

“I miss you." Dahyun kisses SinB on lips, going to neck and jaw. They are now in Dahyun's car. The two barely got to see each other. They both are very busy. SinB worked an an auditing firm, while Dahyun graduated with the course of architecture. She's working in a construction company.

SinB closed her eyes and pushed Dahyun away. "Hyun, I am not in the mood for this." She looked at her girlfriend with pleading, and tired eyes. Dahyun rested her body in her seat and look at SinB with disbelief. "Why? We barely get to see each other. For an entire week, we only saw each other twice! And You're acting like this?! Damn!" Dahyun punched the steering wheel out of frustration.

"That's the thing! We barely see each other, but all you want to is this! I need time too!" SinB answered, she is annoyed at her girlfriend. They've been like this. Their first anniversary 2 months ago, but after their anniversary, they acted like this. It seems like things things were getting boring. "Is this really the issue? Or you just heard that Yerin finally came back from Australia, is it about her?!!" Dahyun shouted on SinB. Dahyun is hot tempered.

"Yerin is out of this issue, this is all about us" SinB retorted. She know how Dahyun's mind works. Dahyun really know how to turn the situation upside down. "That's it!! This is about us, but you making me feel that it isn’t about us." Dahyun shouted on SinB again. SinB feel tears want to escape. She close her eyes remembering how they just started.

“You still like her don’t you?” Dahyun yell, she gave SinB a glare. “I’ll make sure that idiot won’t approach you again.”


It was the worst part of her life, being left alone by the person you thought will never leave you. This was the hardest part of moving on, moving on while leaving with the same memories you shared. 

Tears are keep on escaping her tantalizing eyes. "You are crying again" Dahyun hug SinB who is on her room. SinB just feel the warm. It was different from the usual warm she is looking for, that only Yerin can give; Hence, all she need now was someone who can understand her.

"Why don't you let me? I'll be happy if you will. 5 months since she left. She is not worth crying for. She is dumb on letting you slip from her hand." Dahyun says with a comforting tone. She kiss SinB's temples. SinB rested her body within Dahyun. "Thank you Hyun"


That’s how they started. After that day, something new began. Dahyun never failed to do sweet stuffs for SinB. But it was different thing now. "You know what? Let's give each other some space."  Dahyun suddenly says. SinB looked at her in disbelief.

"Just leave the car. I want to think first okay?" Dahyun added. "Do you even hear your words Hyun? We just met, and here you are wanting me to leave?" SinB was shaking her head.

"You know I'm not in the mood for fighting." Dahyun says. SinB got really annoyed. She got out of the car, and close the door with much force. The car left her quickly. Tears are rolling out of SinB's eyes. She then entered a cafe to use the restroom. 


Yerin enter the cafe like a model. With the left earpiece was plug in her left ear. The other one was hanging loosely. She was wearing a blue striped long sleeves, with the front part was tucked in with her pants. Her brunette hair was cascading in her shoulder. Her sunglasses was on, she totally nailed it. Like an airport fashion like a Korean idol. Eunwoo shook his head with grin as he see his bestfriend. Yerin walks to her and give the guy a warm smile. She sit on the seat opposite to Eunwoo.

"Oh if you only see how girls and boy are gawking on you" Eunwoo was smiling remembering the faces of the guy and girl's earlier. Yerin wears a smug smile. "Let them be, I am worth of gawking for." Yerin told with her conceit self. See how confident Jung Yerin is?

“I’ll just order something.” Yerin excuse, and Eunwoo watch her going to the counter. “What is will be your order ma'am?" The girl asked. Eunwoo see that the girl was blushing. He shook his head. "Give me an Americano and a red velvet cake" Yerin says, the girl immediately attend her order. The order was served in minutes.

"See your effects?" Eunwoo says and they watch the girl go back to counter. "I wish I have that effect on SinB too." Yerin's tone changes. Her emotion did too. The conceit Yerin earlier turn into broken hearted one. Eunwoo understands his bestfriend's words. Eunwoo put her hands above Yerin's head. Then he raffled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter