Chapter 5

Ex - Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

“Sometimes a single sorry is enough to wash all the pain inside.”

Words: 1806

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: SinB/RinB, HyunBi (DahyunXSinB)

Character: Yerin, SinB,

Mention: HyunBi (DahyunXSinB), Eunha

SinB was looking at the girl in front of her. Yes this is the day. The day for her to know what was the real reason of sudden disappearance of Jung Yerin, her ex. SinB can feel the tension in the air. With jut looking to Yerin, she can say that the latter was feeling uneasy for this talk. It was a starring battle for the two. No one dared to speak and break the awkwardness and silence between them.

"This is your order ma'am." The waiter got the right timing to break the staring battle, as she put the orders in the table. The waiter take a bow after doing his task. Then another awkwardness again, but this time Yerin decided to talk.

"Do you want me to state the issue directly or we will eat first?" Yerin give the rights to choose to SinB. SinB looked at her with a cold face. "Let us move on to the main reason of this lunch." SinB look at Yerin in the eyes.

Yerin closes her eyes, then she open it. A sigh feels the silent air. "I remember when I went back here, that day I went to your house. You told me that I choose career over you. I don't know who was in charge on making that story and I don't know where that came from. Tell the person who told you that he or she was a good on story making. She or he can publish her own book." Yerin started her statement.

"So you didn't choose career over me? So what is your own side of story? Prove me that you are not the same like the person who told me the latter reason. Prove me that the story you will tell was so true and not another part of such novels you or I read." SinB says coldly. Don't expect too much about her.

"I am not telling any story that can be pick in so many novels, but I am here as Jung Yerin who will tell you the truth behind all those lies." Yerin old her ex. The expression on SinB's face didn't even change a little. "How can I trust that your so called 'truth' was the real thing? You once broke my trust." SinB stated fearless.

It pinch Yerin's heart a little, but no! She will not let SinB ruin the thing she prepared all this years. Yerin prepared this speech of her before she come back here in Korea. That was the same they she knew that she will now going fine again.

"I didn't intentionally break your trust, the situation got out of hand that even me can't control it." Yerin answered in her so serious tone. SinB looks at her. "Then tell me the exact thing." SinB says.

"Do you remember the day after graduation?" Yerin asked with a bitter smile on her lips. Her eyes was saying that she was reminiscing the past. "How can I not remember that? That was the same day you told me that you will stay in Korea, and we will both look for the auditing firm we like if we both pass the exam." SinB says coldly.

"Six months after that was our exam, after a week the result says that we both pass the exam. I was really happy that time that finally I can work. Work with my girlfriend and find the best auditing firm that we can work with, but then reality hits me on what happened after graduation. My world crumbled down and my dream was with it. After passing the exam, a week after I left without saying anything." Yerin told SinB. The latter was giving her the confused look. SinB doesn't really know what Yerin was trying to say. "What do you mean?" SinB change the tone of her voice.

The day finally come where all of Accountancy students waited. It was the day where another stage if life was waiting for them. SinB was really happy that time. Her girlfriend hug her. "Congrats to us honey. Are you ready for the job hunting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter