Mate

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter has two pov's and i have deivded them clearly. I hope you like it <3 

 

 

 

Jimin was busy in the kitchen. He had planned a dinner for his hyung’s and he had also invited Taehyung. Jimin had wanted to make something simple. After thinking about it, he settled with roasted potatoes, chicken and vegetables and for desert he was making his favorite blueberry muffins. He did his best to not think about certain alpha. His hyung was busy in the garden since he had told him, he would like to cook alone today. Jin wasn’t sure in the beginning but Jimin had assured him that he wouldn’t burn the whole house down. He would try not to burn down the whole house he reminded himself.

Jimin was currently peeling the potatoes as he thought about the events that had taken place. He couldn’t make any sense out of the nightmare he had. He surely didn’t know what to do about the situation he was in, going on trip with two alphas. Then there was someone sending him roses and he had found a post-it note the other day on his desk. It said to be careful and was signed with only ‘J’ at the bottom. His wolf was restless ever since like himself and he didn’t know how to calm it down. Jimin tried drinking teas, took longer baths, but nothing was helping the way he wanted it to. He put the potatoes in the dish, drizzled it with some oil and herb mix; he put the dish away in the oven.

He was going through some possible scenarios in his head. Jimin knew it would be quite difficult for him to be away from home. His hyungs were his safe haven. He didn’t want to be in a situation where he wouldn’t have anybody to help him if something went wrong. Maybe I should tell the alpha no and make up an excuse he considered. It wasn’t really a good idea since he didn’t want to lose his job and more important he didn’t want to be seen as weakling. He would just do his best and face the situation head on. Jimin was deep in thought when he heard his hyung.

“Jimin I got you some vegetables.” Jimin saw his hyung holding carrots and bell peppers.

“Thanks hyung.” He answered with a smile.

“I think the flowers need some work, don’t you think?” Jin said and he was looking out of the window. The sky was blue but the colors orange, red and yellow had taken their place and were swallowing rest of the blue as if it was their right.

“Yes hyung, I saw some of petals and leafs are losing their color and I see the apple tree is in full bloom.” Jimin agreed with his hyung.

“We can work tomorrow and ask Hobi hyung to help with fence, because the plants are overgrowing.” Jimin answered. He knew his Hobi hyung would do anything if he asked cutely and he would make sure to add his famouspout.

“Of course. Can I help you with anything?” Jin asked as he washed his hands.

“No it’s alright, hyung.” Jimin wondered for a moment if he should tell his hyung about the flowers he got. He didn’t want his hyung worry unnecessarily, but he had talk about it with someone. The things were getting weider by the day. First the flowers, then flowers with a card and now a post-it note to be careful. Who could ‘J’ be? There are so many people at the office whom’s name began with the letter ‘J’. He changed his mind and talked about something lighter.

“Hyung, have you found a new employee?” Jimin asked and washed the vegetables, going further with cutting them into digestible pieces.

“Hmm, no. I had some people come in, but neither of them wanted to work long hours and especially not the week-ends. I am still searching.”

Jimin continued to cut the vegetables and turned the stove on putting some oil in the pan. After the oil warmed he put the vegetables in, sautéing them. Jimin couldn’t take off his mind about things that were important for him at the moment. He finally mustered some courage and spoke.

“Hyung, can I tell you something?” Jimin fumbled with the sleeves of his pink sweater.

“Of course, Jimin.” Jin looked at him as he was preparing himself for something big and unknown.

“I…I got flowers.”

“Huh, what do you mean?” Jin looked at him confused.

“Someone has been leaving me flowers at work.” Jimin said and his voice wavering when he spoke the words.

“You mean someone at work is bothering you!?” Jin asked and he raised his voice and made Jimin flinch at his words.

“When were you gonna tell me about this?” Jin said and Jimin was regretting telling his hyung about the situation, but he needed to talk to someone. Who else was he going to talk to?

“No, no it’s not like that. Someone only leaves me flowers and I don’t know who it is.” Jimin waved his hands in front of him and tried to clear the misunderstanding. He fiddled with his fingers and felt guilty for making his hyung worry.

“How long has this been going on?” Jimin could hear his hyung was trying his best to stay calm.

“It’s been a while I got first two flowers and one this week.” He clarified.

“What two flowers?”

“I-I got two roses, one yellow and one white and this week I got coral rose.” Jimin explained. He was waiting for some kind of insight from his hyung, but the other remained silent and Jimin got more nevrous.

“Hmm.. so the person is communicating with you through flowers.”

“What do you mean hyung?”

“You see Jimin flowers, they have language. Like colors alone can mean a lot of things.” Jimin looked confused for a moment and listened carefully what his hyung told him next.

“White rose means purity and yellow rose can mean that someone wants to be your friend. White can also mean new beginning and yellow also represent happiness, sunshine etc.” Jimin heart sank when he learned the meaning of color white. Why someone make this kind of joke with him.

“You also got a coral rose?” Jimin only nodded.

“It means someone desires you. It doesn’t need any further explanation.”

Jimin gripped the counter as he felt his legs giving in. His heart was beating fast like he had just run miles. His wolf whined since they know now what the flowers meant. He wanted to just lock himself up in his room. For the first time in two months he was regretting applying for the job. Why couldn’t they just leave him alone?

The tears sprang in Jimin’s eyes as he was pulled in hug. He just wanted to be left alone. He didn’t know who the person was, who was showing so much interest in him and why? He is just an ordinary omega, there is nothing special about him. The sharp pain in his lower abdomen came back and he hugged his hyung tighter. Jimin cursed inwardly since he didn’t know why everything was going downhill once again. Why can’t he just be happy?

“Are you alright, Jimin? Look you don’t have worry about anything. You don’t know who the alpha is and if they come to you, you can decline them politely.” Jin said and Jimin’s breath caught in his t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter