Hope

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,

Another update for you guys. First of all thank you so much for reading my story which is full of mistakes and all. Secondly thanks to every reader who left me a comment, up voted or bookmarked my story. Thank you to every silent reader. Hope you guys will keep enjoying this story and thanks for making it so far with me.

This is the last chapter involving Jimin's surgery do bare with me just this chapter <3

Bows,
Yellowsweaterpaws

_______________________________

 

Jimin waited in Jungkook’s room for his mate to come back. The younger had gone outside after his dad called for him. The omega felt nervous and his wolf was pacing around and Jimin’s heartbeat picked up when he realised that today was the day.

Today was the day that he would go to his appointment and his fate would be sealed. He would get to know if he could heal from the markers swimming in his blood. He hated himself for trusting his hyung so blindly. He hated the day he went out and drank. He sighed out loud as he knew what was done, was done but his mind wouldn’t leave him at peace. After rubbing his thighs, he went out to look for the younger. He looked around but couldn’t find his mate and decided to wait for in the living room. Jimin looked at watch while he played with his necklace. They still had an hour to go, it wasn’t a long drive.

His body buzzed with excitement, but he felt more stress than relief. He was finally going to get rid of his pain. After being unaware of this for a long period, Jimin had found a way to get it all over with. He had left a part of his life behind. His parents were important to him, but he wasn’t making himself going through it all again. He knew he would never be able to see his parents again. The omega has accepted this fact. He wondered how they all were doing, if he couldn’t see them, he still could wish for the best for his family.

A sudden tap on his shoulder made him snap out of his thoughts. Jimin looked behind and saw his alpha looking at him worriedly. He gulped when he realised the other’s eyes were speckled crimson and his wolf stirred but backed off in a breath.

“Are you ready?”

Jimin was still anxious about going to his appointment and learning about his fate, so he just nodded in reply. To be honest he didn’t trust his voice and he was back to his old self again today. Jungkook looked at him silently and when Jimin stood up and went to his mate, he felt his eyes burning on him. The blond-haired omega wasn’t in the mood to say anything, but Jungkook continued after he took his hand, “I understand you are scared and worried about what will happen. But believe me love, everything will be alright. Grandma is coming with us and dad made sure that one of the best surgeons will do your surgery. So, trust me, will we be okay.”

He nodded and he wanted to get it over with. The omega told Jungkook that he was ready to leave, and his mate smiled a little. He got a reassuring hug and was led outside.

***

He felt uncomfortable. He sat on a paper covered leather chair. It was comfortable as much as he could to be at a hospital. Jimin held his breath. He hated the smell of disinfectant and he hated how he felt white walls closing on him. The light flickered on and off in one corner of the room.

Jimin felt a mixture of emotions. He wasn’t sure, if he should feel relieved and happy or he should be worried and it all could go wrong. His wolf was restless just like himself. His mate had given him his jacket and he held it closer to his chest. It was a reminder that he had come far and now things could only get better and his alpha stood by him no matter what happened.

He waited for a nurse to come and to get things going because all the waiting was making him more anxious. A small female entered the room and his body tensed. His mind went numb when she came and took a seat next to him. She started explaining him the procedure. How she will place a needle in one of his arteries near his neck and he’ll fell a sting, but it’ll all be better soon. The machine which will put him out of his misery was to his left. She explained how his haemodialysis would work. She went on to explain that the machine functions like a fake kidney and blood will go through it and after being filtered it’ll be put back into his body. He sighed and nodded. She asked him to take of his t-shirt. He felt nervous about being half in front of a stranger but Jimin knew well that it was for the best. He made place for her to work and felt a sting when she placed a big needle near his collarbone. He was thankful that she didn’t touch his scar otherwise it all would have ended differently. She started the machine and Jimin just stared at the tubes as one side filled with his blood and he felt relieved that he was one step closer to feeling better.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter