Stay

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seconf chapter of double update

Hope you guys enjoy <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin sat on Jungkook’s lap and his buried in the crook of his alpha’s neck. His mind was filled with the thought about the events that had just unfolded. He had never expected Jungkook’s grandmother to have experienced same pain as him. The omega felt relieved that there was he knew who could understand his pain. He was relieved that there was a chance for Jungkook and him as the alpha’s grandmother had made it. His heart sank a little when he thought about the differences between their situation. She hadn’t been in heat; her mark wasn’t supposed to be permanent.

The blond had been taking suppressants ever since. He was going that lane again about beat himself up with his worries when he felt Jungkook kiss his cheek which rested on alpha’s shoulder.

“Jimin?” he heard his mate ask. He remained still for a moment but pushed himself straight so he could look at Jungkook. The young alpha looked at him with a worry plastered on his face. His eyes were fixed onto Jimin’s face and his hand rested on the lower of his back. It sent tingled down Jimin’s whole being. He would never get used to feeling this way when he could just melt under his alpha’s touch.

“Yeah?” Jimin replied and he looked away from his mate’s eyes and they landed on his hands. His hands were curled against Jungkook’s chest and his breathing picked up.

“How are you feeling?” Jungkook asked and Jimin’s eyes went up to meet lovable doe-eyes. He kept his gaze locked and could see Jungkook’s face became serious as red specks appeared in his brown eyes. His alpha was worried, and he could feel the other’s scent becoming a sour. He gulped lightly and replied, “I am feeling fine. No need to worry.”

Jimin heard Jungkook sighing in relief. His lips curled up and a smile bloomed. He found it so cute that his mate was worried about, which was a natural reaction given the fact they were mates. “Your grandma is really nice.” He told the younger.

“It’s true. She may seem really strict and all, but she has a good heart.” Jungkook replied quickly and cupped Jimin’s cheeks and continued, “I am really happy that she accepted us and both of you could talk easily. What did you guys talk about?”

The omega looked down. He was still seated in Jungkook’s lap and now where to go and his eyes fixated on the later’s chest. His alpha was well built, and he could feel Jungkook’s breath fanning his face. If he had been more daring, they could have already taken next steps and he could be in heat and marked by his alpha. Maybe he could already be carrying pups by now. The voice came back in his head telling him not feel a certain way, not to be attracted to his alpha. He decided to ignore. These days he tried his best not to let himself feel fragile and at mercy of his father’s venomous voice. He looked up from his alpha’s chest and met with dark brown eyes that were filled adoration for him. All the love swimming in those beautiful doe-eyes was his. His heart skipped a beat yet again, and he wondered to himself how many times his alpha would make it happen in one day.

“We talked about general stuff, about who I was and what my intentions were with you. I understand your grandma she must be worried.” Jimin replied. His eyes widened and his chest felt tighter again, his heart skipped a beat when he saw a breath-taking smile bloomed on Jungkook’s lips and his bunny teeth showed. He found it such an adorable sight at the same moment. His pups would have the same smile, he was sure of it. He couldn’t help any further and he smiled in return. Jungkook pulled him flush against his chest and planted his lips on top of his. Jimin melted against his alpha’s touch, and his heart was beating faster even more this time. They kissed for a while and Jungkook gave him countless pecks and looked at him adoringly, “Let’s rest for a while.”

***

Jimin dialled their house phone and hoped his hyung would pick up. After four rings he dialled his hyung’s number, but he got still no answer. Jungkook had gone to take a shower and Jimin was still in his same clothes and in Jungkook’s bed. He typed a message and send it quickly. He lied down and waited for Jungkook to come back. Jimin was feeling peaceful in his alpha’s bed. The scent was strong, and he was aware that his clothes must be drenched in it by now, but he loved it. He rolled himself into bed and stretched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter