Alpha named Jeon Jungkook VII

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. Here's another chapter, hope you guys will enjoy it.
Thank you for leaving your comments, upvoting and bookmarking my story.

Bows,
Yellowsweaterpaws

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook lay on Jimin’s bed. His wolf felt content as his mate rested in his arms. His omega’s scent engulfed him like a warm blanket on a wintery night and he felt at peace. The dinner had been quite eventful. He had arrived at Jimin’s house early. After parking his car outside he had messaged the omega to let him know of his arrival. The young alpha felt nervous because he wasn’t sure how he needed to behave. He hadn’t met Jimin’s hyungs directly, so it was quite difficult for him to sense the situation he was in. They were not just any friends of his mate’s, they were his hyungs, ones that took care of his mate and had been there for him for a long time.

He had expected to be greeted by an omega at the door instead he was met with an alpha. Jungkook was surprised that there was an alpha present in the house. He had almost lost control of his wolf at the thought of some other alpha around his mate.He had tried to calm himself and reasoned that this alpha present in Jimin’s house that the later must trust him enough. He had greeted everyone, and he got another surprise when the silver-haired omega, who worked in his office, was also present and this alpha and he were mates.

The doe-eyed male had presented everyone with their gifts and he they had moved on with dinner. He had tried to help in the kitchen but Jimin’s omega hyung, Seokjin was his name he had gotten to know, wouldn’t let him. He had watched his mate from the living room working his magic in the kitchen along with the older omega. Jungkook had felt proud that his mate was so skilful in the kitchen. The silver-haired omega and his alpha were busy with one another. Jungkook had smelled the sudden change in his scent, but he didn’t want to be disrespectful and he tried to control saying a word to anyone. The young alpha knew if he were to make a comment about it, a fight would break and their whole evening would end up in chaos. Jungkook had slowly taken Jimin aside and told him about it. His mate had informed everyone, and they decided to take their leave.

They had enjoyed their evening eating dinner and munching on Jimin’s favourite cupcakes. Seokjin told them some embarrassing stories. They had a good laugh and Jimin had been blushing a lot. Jungkook was happy that his mate was at ease. His omega was smiling, and the blush was a bonus. He would do anything for his mate to keep him smiling like he had at the dinner table. There were stories about Jimin being clumsy and tripping on his own feet. They had laughed together and Jungkook loved how Jimin’s scent was growing thicker by the day. Whenever a smile bloomed on his lips and laughed freely more the peachy undertone took over his scent. Jungkook was quite fond of the sweet oranges scent as well, but peachy undertone made him wanted to do things with Jimin. All he could do was stare at his mate and caress his hand under the table. He loved the sight of the omega’s cheeks dusted pink. All he had wanted to do was kiss him senseless, but even with that he needed to be careful.

How he felt about his mate was all natural like his parents had told him. His self-control had been getting low whenever he was near his mate. He remembered his dreams and his morning woods. That had been one of his worries, he was going to stay the night. He was confident that he wouldn’t do anything stupid to hurt his mate. Jimin’s hyung, Hoseok, had went out with his mate. To Jungkook’s surprise the gynaecologist and Seokjin were mates, the young alpha was happy for them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter