Trip II

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Monday

 

 

Jimin’s dreamless sleep broke when his alarm went off at exact 6:15 am. His body was still feeling feverish as he stretched himself. After rubbing his eyes that were still not adjusted to the light outside, he decided to sit in his bed for some moments. Jimin remained seated for couple of minutes and he realized that he was dozing off again. He pushed himself off the bed; went to the bathroom. It turned to be a cold shower since he needed to calm the heat coursing through his body. He put some light clothes on because his skin needed to calm down.

 

The alphas hotel room was couple of levels above his and he decided to take the elevator. At the moment not many people were awake and he was thankful that the elevator wasn’t crowded like last night. He was trying his best to calm down and the events from the night before were fresh in his mind. Jimin cursed internally when he remembered the alphas breath on his neck and his hand automatically went to touch his neck. He shook his head and scolded his wolf to stop squealing.

 

He arrived at front of the alphas room and ran the bell once. Jimin really didn’t want to be impatient, but the alpha had mentioned his tendency to sleep through his alarm. He took a deep breath and pushed the door bell twice…trice. He was waiting and after a while he heard footsteps coming closer. All the anticipation got him nervous and he bit his lower lip a bit too hard. Jimin looked around, tried to distract himself, because he wanted to look anywhere but at the alpha. He knew clearly he would be blushing mess and his mind would be blank if he looked at the other.

 

After the door opened the door, Jimin was hit with strong blueberry, ginger scent which almost knocked him off his feet. He was about to say good morning when his words remained stuck in his throat. In front of him the alpha stood with a torso. The alpha had a toned body, a strong chest, six packs and his sun kissed skin. Jimin remembered when he had ogled the alpha last evening, they were in the flight and he had imagined shameless things and his mind and wolf were now, at it again. Jimin felt himself blushing when he saw the others biceps. He pushed the thought of the alphas arms around him out of his head and spoke “Good morning, sir.”

 

“Good morning, Jimin” the alpha answered yawning. He rubbed his eyes and Jimin could see every muscle in upper torso flex. His wolf was going crazy and Jimin had to bit his lip even harder to stop a whine leaving his lips. His wolf was going crazy as every movement from the alpha sent new waves of his blueberries, gingery scent at him. His eyes remained on his feet, because if he looked up, then he would see the sun kissed skin and he would be tempted to touch it.

 

Jimin wanted to walk away because his task was accomplished, when the alpha asked him something. Curse his mind that was occupied with other things which was just flashing him with all the inappropriate thoughts.

 

“Jimin, did you sleep well?” the alpha asked again and Jimin’s breath hitched because of the other’s voice.

 

“Ah, Yes sir. What about you?” Jimin said quickly and his cheeks got more heated. He wanted to go back to his room and take a cold long shower and remain there. He knew he couldn’t afford to do that since they were on a business trip and things needed to be done.

 

“I slept really well. Thank you si-”

 

“Don’t call me sir, call me Jungkook from now on.” Jimin stood in front of the alpha dumbfounded and his eyes snapped upwards to meet the dark haired.

 

“I-I can’t do that sir.” Jimin shook his head and fumbled with his t-shirt.

 

“Why not?”

 

“It’s just inappropriate.”

 

“I don’t think it is. It’s my name so if I say call me by my name, so do it.”

 

“Ok-kay, sir.”

 

“My name is not sir, Jimin”

 

“Ok-kay Jungkook-ssi”

 

Jimin was back in his room dazed from the events. When the images of the half alpha surfaced, he let out a frustrated scream. He wanted to dig a whole and bury himself at once. This trip wasn’t a really good for his health. He should talk to Jin hyung and ask what the doctor said about his results. He needed a distraction and he needed it now. He dialed his hyung’s number, but for some reason he didn’t pick up. Jimin decided to stay in bed; they had a meeting around 9 am.

 

The alpha was doing a great job at the presentation. Jimin could see everyone in the room was listening intently and his own eyes were locked on the alpha as well. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the other. It was the first time he was looking at the alpha longer than a couple of seconds. The truth was; he was only looking at his boss, because the other was busy at the moment. His wolf was having the time of his life because it feeded of half images of the other. Jimin had seen the alpha in half state and every time the images came up in his mind his heart threatened to flee his chest, his cheeks would turn a different shades of red and the heat would course throw every vain in his body.

 

Jimin could see the alphas lips moving, but he really couldn’t make anything what the other was saying. He could see in the periphery that Jaebum was nodding about something what the alpha had just said. For the rest of the meeting Jimin remained in his seat. He could hear their future business partner inviting them to dinner. He was happy that they had gotten a positive response after their presentation and they needed to go to next meeting in just an hour.

 

 

He took a quick shower before he got ready for the dinner. It was a business dinner, Jimin decided to wear simple black shirt with black jeans. He checked his phone, he had a message from his hyung. Jimin didn’t have time call his hyung back. Maybe I should do it when I come back he thought. He opened the message and decided to reply quickly.

 

Jin hyung 18:51:45

Hey Jimin. How is everything?

 

Jimin 18:52:05

I am fine hyung. We are going for a dinner with one of our partners. I don’t wanna go.

 

Jin hyung 18:52:10

Ohhh, that’s great!!! Don’t be rude and Enjoy.

 

Jimin 18:52:40

Ok. What did the doctor say hyung?

 

Jin hyung 18:52:20

Let’s talk about it when you are back. Enjoy your dinner. I gotta go now 

 

Jimin thought about the last text. What could it be? Was he getting sick? His heart sank and he wanted to know what was happening to him. Jimin put his hand on his belly and he just realized that he hadn’t felt the pain anymore. Maybe the medicine is working properly he concluded since he didn’t had any other explanation.

 

Jimin took the elevator; he arrived and saw the alpha and Jaebum were waiting for him in the lobby. He approached them hurriedly and bowed.

 

“I am sorry, I am late!” he apologized and his breath hitched when he saw the alpha. His dark blue suit looked like second skin and his styled hair were falling in right places on his forehead. Jimin gulped and looked away. One thing was clear to him; he was going have a hard time controlling his wolf.

 

“It’s alright. Let’s get going.” The alpha spoke and the three of them walked out the hotel to the road, where a car was already waiting for them. The whole ride was kind of uncomfortable for Jimin. He was seated next to his boss and he didn’t dared breathing deep or moving. He had stayed stiff for the majority of the time, when the alpha had told him to relax. His boss assured him that everything was going to be alright.

 

 

Jimin took a deep breath before he got off the car. His heartbeat was picking up and his hands got clammy. He tried taking deep breaths, but it wasn’t really helping him with the situation. After contemplating and taking few deep breaths he followed the others inside. Jimin was surprised how expensive the restaurant looked. He could never afford to dine here, were his thoughts.

 

The hosts were already present and had taken seats. After everyone every one shook each other’s hands, the dinner could begin. Jimin knew it was more of a mini meeting than a dinner. The alpha was busy talking with confident to the others and Jimin was going through the menu. The dishes that were listed, he had never heard of them. He wished he could ask someone for help. Jimin saw the alpha looking at him with a gentle smile on his lips. He felt idiotic that he didn’t know what to choose. Jimin was thankful the alpha helped him choose a simple dish because he didn’t want to upset his belly again.

 

They were half way through the dinner and everyone was busy eating. Jimin felt someone’s hand on his thigh. He almost choked on his food when the hand moved further to grip his inner thigh. His eyes grew wider and his heartbeat was getting out of control. A pit in stomach grew larger by the second and the hand remained on his thigh. Jimin didn’t want to cause a scene, but when the hand moved upwards and came closer to his crotch dangerously; he couldn’t help it. It needed to end and it needed to end now, because the tears were are forming in his eyes. He didn’t want anyone to see him like this, especially not his boss even if he didn’t know why the he cared so much. He stood up suddenly causing his chair to fall and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Jimin’s heart was beating fast and his eyes got blurry from the stinging feeling behind his eyes as the tears threatened to fall. He was afraid that this might happen sooner or later. He shouldn’t have said yes, he shouldn’t have felt brave enough to come all alone. His tears ran down his eyes when he felt someone grip his arm to turn him around. He got scared and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter