Humiliation

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin felt his world stop when he stared at his face on the television screen. His alpha was in the same state and his eyes were flashed red. The blond-haired omega stood frozen and kept staring at the screen. His heartbeat ran a mile and it threatened to burst out of his chest. Jungkook moved to him hurriedly and he could smell the gingery tone overtaking his surroundings. His body began to tremble when the words being spoken made a bit sense to him. His mate engulfed him in a tight hug, but he could still see his picture that they took back in school time. His mind was running a mile and he couldn’t make a sense of any of it all. How were they able to that picture from his dance classes? He wondered.

 

“….This young omega, who had been mated prior, seduced the Jeon heir pretty easily. He paved his way to the top by working for the current CEO Jeon Jungkook who inherited the place after his father made him the sole heir. We have heard from our sources that this omega came from a poor family and has also been seeking treatment for the removal of a mating bite. He had been disowned by his parents and ran away from his home. He has been residing in Seoul for a couple of years. He also has a management degree which he got from making use of omega funds. Yes, you guys heard that right. This person who you are seeing on your screens right now has been making use of tax money, mated to other alpha than he’s with now, and is still undergoing to remove his mating bite. We have information from our sources that the omega had been seen coming in and out of Seoul national hospital accompanied by the Jeon heir. What is still to be confirmed if the Jeon family knows anything about this? If his current mate knows anything about his past? We have yet to find out who the prior mate of this omega, but let’s go the sight right now and see if we can have some comment.”

 

Jimin’s eyes glazed and all he could do was sink on his knees to the floor. He clutched on his mate’s clothes and he tried to breathe properly. His spine felt as if it had been replaced by a cooked noodle and all his strength had left his being. He dared to look back at the screen. His alpha was already by his side and was doing his best to keep Jimin at bay. The gentle scenting made his lungs burn with his favorite scent but in a good way. In a way that it made breathing possible.

 

His blurry eyes doubled in size when he saw a reporter standing outside their house. He saw their front porch and their outdoor sofa. Their white front door was locked and the floral ornament was not to be missed. If he had any doubt it was now out it was out of the window. They were outside their house and they were trying to look in. His house was his safe place, his warmth filled cocoon. Jimin didn’t need these men or anyone there and invade his privacy. His past was damned but right now nobody can take his mate, his new family away from him. Not by spreading false news.

 

The blond-haired omega saw the reporter knock on the door and also ringing the front doorbell. The voices got blurred and Jimin only heard his blood pumping in his ears. His heart clenched tightly in his chest and he felt like he was going to throw up. He felt Jungkook squeezing his shoulders tightly and he pushed Jimin’s face into his neck. The omega breathed in deeply and squeezed his eyes shut to block everything out. He felt the need to scent his mate and by now Jimin knew he didn’t have to be shy about it. Also, he didn’t need his alpha’s permission to do anything intimate anymore. Jimin started to scent the other’s neck. He didn’t care that he was at his old house where his hyung and his gynecologist were present, he just needed it.

 

It took a while for the omega to calm down. When he opened his eyes he saw his mate’s eyes were glazed over and they flashed crimson. His wolf was whining and sad. As Jimin cuddled into his mate’s chest he felt safe. He felt like someone cared so deeply about him. He was loved like he wanted to be loved.

 

“Jimin, love, are you okay?” His alpha asked him gently. Jimin felt his eyes tear up and he let out his breath he was holding.

 

“I’m fine.” He finally replied and he hoped that his voice didn’t betray him, but it certainly did. He sighed internally and continued, “are you alright, alpha?”

 

His tears rolled down his cheeks and Jungkook moved his hand to dry his cheeks. His sobs couldn’t be contained anymore and Jimin let himself cry. His head placed on his alpha’s shoulder and his nose deep into his neck, he continued to sob.

 

“Love?...Jimin-ah?” Jungkook asked him, but Jimin could only look at his mate with his tear-filled gaze. Before he could say anything, Jungkook picked him up and took him to the nearby couch. His alpha was being so gentle with him. ‘How did they find out all about me? Why did they have to make it public? Why now?’ All these questions were running through his mind when his mate placed him on his lap and hugged him lovingly.

 

“It’s gonna be alright. Don’t worry about it…..you do know I don’t believe any of what they said.” Jimin could only blink at his mate. His heart clenched hard in his chest. He needed to run away and hide somewhere. He shouldn't have applied for a job and found his mate.

 

‘You are worth nothing, you filthy omega. You brought shame to me and look at you now. Nothing has changed. Everywhere you go you just have to bring people sadness and bad luck, don’t you?’

 

The familiar voice echoed through Jimin’s mind and he covered his ears in an attempt to silence it. He knew pretty well the voice in his head and not outside but it was a habit he had grown accustomed to after he was thrown out of his own home.

 

He kept his eyes shut tight and tried to breathe properly. After a while, he felt a hand on his right shoulder and the smell of sugary roses overwhelmed him, dared he open his eyes.

 

“Jimin-ah, it's gonna be okay. We will find out who did this and they’ll pay for it. I’ll call abeoji right now. You know he will not let this slide.” Jimin could only nod as his tears made another appearance.

 

He had been feeling well and didn’t cry much as he used to when he was mateless and when he felt his pain tenfold. But if you would look at him now, he was back to his old self and he felt bad about it. He had moved on from his trauma and had accepted his scars. He had accepted his new life where his hyungs were happy with their mates and he was happy with his mate. He was happy that he had found a new family who loved him like their own and he loved them very much.

 

The blond-haired omega buried his head in his mate’s chest and tried to block out all the noise and voices. He hoped this was all just a dream that he would wake up at any moment now. But to his realization, it wasn’t just a nightmare that he used to have, but it was his harsh reality. The reality he had to face now. He needed to come to terms with that. His alpha held him gently and patted his back for a while. After crying for a while he must have dozed off because when he opened his eyes his alpha was talking on the phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter