Fated

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Still asleep Jimin smelled his favourite scent and unconsciously shifted closer. The warmth was in reach of his palm and sleepily tried to touch the source. Even in his sleep he knew who’s it was. The scent didn’t help against the heat tingling underneath his skin. The omega stirred and after opening his eyes he saw his alpha lying next to him. Jimin didn’t know where he was; neither did it matter at the moment with Jungkook lying in front of him.

 

Jimin had his hand on Jungkook’s chest and felt how fast the other’s heartbeat was. He rubbed the sleep from his eye, and placed his hand on his own chest and tried to compare their heartbeats’ speed. His heart was also beating so fast like he had just run a mile. Jimin wasn’t sure why he did that.

 

After shifting his eyes from the alpha’s chest, which was rising and falling slowly contrary to his own breathing, a smile crept on his lips.

 

The omega saw a peaceful expression on the younger’s face. Jimin felt the urge to replace his hand with his lips on Jungkook’s chest. To be honest there was some sanity and shame left in his mind, but his urges at the moment were strong. The flashbacks from earlier came flooding in, and Jimin could feel himself blushing deep red.

 

His omega nature had taken over and things got out of hand making him do things, which he never had dreamed he would be able to do. He did not only nuzzle the other, but he had also pressed his lips again Jungkook’s. The feeling of the other’s warmth still lingered on his lips or he at the least felt it was but he wasn’t sure. Their lips had touched for a mere second and he would love to feel the softness again. While deep in his thoughts Jimin brought his fingers to his lips and rubbed them slightly.

 

If you were asking the sane Jimin what he was doing, the answer would be that he had done utterly shameless things according to himself. But Jimin’s mind wasn’t working properly and he was aware that his temperature was still a bit higher, but it had also subsided somewhat now. Through all these thoughts he was breathing in deep breaths to get as much of Jungkook’s scent into his lungs as possible. Jimin saw Jungkook’s sleeping face looked like innocent child, who had no worries in this world. The alpha had long eyelashes and his nose was just so cute to Jimin, he could kiss it endlessly.

 

The omega could stare at the alpha for the rest of his life.

 

Somewhere in the back of his head there was a voice, which warned him from doing anything stupid. He needed to snap out of it and stay away from the alpha. Now that Jimin knew what they were; mates, he and his wolf felt at peace. Staying away from Jungkook didn’t seem like a choice to him at the moment. The pain wasn’t felt and he loved the proximity and the warmth of his alpha. Jimin’s hand moved on his own to touch Jungkook’s lips.

 

The self-control and shame that was left in some corner of his head had been forgotten when Jimin replaced his fingers with his lips. It was the same feeling he had felt when he had rubbed his lips onto Jungkook’s lips earlier. Jimin felt the heat in his belly gather and he couldn’t do much else than against Jungkook’s lips while his whole body tingled. He pulled his head back when he felt alpha stir a bit against his lips and a strong arm pushed him closer. Suddenly the shame washed all over him and it set his cheeks on fire, he was sure he had turned much redder than before, if it was possible. His lips were tingling like the rest of his body and he placed a hand on his mouth to stop any sounds from escaping.

 

Jungkook opened his eyes and the alpha was looking at him confused at first, but when Jimin couldn’t help quiver under his gaze, the other’s eyes became bigger from realization. The omega tried to put some distance between them, but the alpha pulled him closer to his chest. He started to quiver harder when he felt the alpha’s fingers combing through his hair and Jungkook pulled his chin up over Jimin’s head.

 

When Jimin looked, he saw the look again. Jungkook’s eyes were glassy and his breathing was erratic. It was different than before, this time he didn’t know what it was. Was it confusion or was it lust? Jimin was too far drunk on his favourite scent to realize the consequences from the last time. He didn’t know what he was going to do. Was he going to give in to the alpha if he made a move? Was he going to accept the fact that his body was aching for the other? Was he going to let the alpha touch him and what… Jimin was still going over the possibilities when Jungkook spoke.

 

“Don’t hold back your voice.” Jimin eyes grew bigger when he heard the alphha’s husky voice and he realized what the other was talking about. The alpha had heard him he panicked internally. If it was possible he would sink into a deep hole at that moment. But all his panicking feelings were blown out when he felt Jungkook taking his hand away from his lips and their lips touching again. Jimin swore that if he could he would die from the humming feeling in his veins and from all the quivering. The sight in front of him was too much and he closed his eyes and saw sparks behind his eyelids. The feeling was more electrifying than before and it made him lose control over his sanity.

 

Jimin’s arms moved to Jungkook’s biceps on their own when the alpha turned them around so he was hovering over the omega and pressing Jimin’s back into the soft mattress. Jimin was aware that they weren’t at their office anymore. Because when he had, he was lying on the couch and the feeling was different it had been colder. The omega honestly felt treasured when he felt Jungkook pecking his lips multiple times. His head moved to follow his alpha whenever the other would pull away for a moment, to meet his lips in the middle. Jimin hadn’t kissed anyone willingly before, there had been one time when someone had forcedly kissed him and he was sure it didn’t count as a real kiss.

 

Jungkook’s arms went under his waist and Jimin yelped a bit when the other pulled himself down so their bodies were pressed against each other. The omega never thought that a touch from his alpha could heal him and bring him so much at peace. The warmth was another plus point. Jimin was feeling confident for some unknown reason when he pulled the alpha closer and slightly bit Jungkook’s lower lip. He didn’t know where this high self-esteem was coming from. Let it be his omega nature or his possessiveness that was taking over ever since he had smelled some other omega’s scent on his alpha.

 

His heart was thumping against his ribs when he smelled himself on the alpha. His scent was still there and his wolf wanted to the alpha to be drenched in his essence. Their scent became thicker and he was unsure what the feeling was between his legs. Jimin became uncertain of how to proceed when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Jungkook’s lips were on his neck and he was peppering Jimin with countless kisses. The calmness went away and a heavy pain made its way springing from his collarbone and spreading to every cell in his body.

 

The omega tried to hold onto his alpha harder and Jimin was sure he was digging his nails deeper into the other’s shoulders as his quivering got harder from all the pain he felt. He managed to hold his breath and only breathed in deep when he broke away from the touch, pulling his head to the other side. A second later he tried to breathe in the blueberry and gingery scent, but it wasn’t helping. The pain was coursing through his body and Jimin felt like when he had experienced his first heat. But this time it was worse.

 

The omega couldn’t help whine loudly in pain when he felt Jungkook coming closer to his right collarbone. Jimin had liked the touch a moment ago, but now he could only feel the pain he was feeling it with every breath he took. He couldn’t help it when he cried out in pain and he tried to push the alpha away. He knew as an omega he wasn’t strong enough so pushing Jungkook away was impossible.

 

“Alpha….” Jimin tried to gain Jungkook’s attention, he was still nibbling on his neck and collarbone, but the alpha wasn’t listening. Jimin continued because he really wanted the pain to stop because it was making impossible for him to breathe. He slowly pulled Jungkook’s hair in hope that the other would stop or at least listen to him.

 

”Alpha…no it hurts. Please stop.” Jimin felt the tears rolling down his cheeks as he saw Jungkook pulling his lips back from his neck. The fear in Jungkook’s eyes didn’t go unnoticed when the alpha saw Jimin’s tears.

 

“Oh my god! Jimin are you alright? I didn’t mean to hurt you! Where does i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter