Alpha named Jeon Jungkook II

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook groaned when his alarm woke him up from a dreamless sleep. His eyes were still closed when he tried to grab his phone and it landed on the floor. Jungkook cursed and got up from his bed. He didn’t feel like getting up, but he had to pick up his phone in order to turn off the alarm.

Today was new beginning for him, today was a new day and it would be his first day at work. Not just any work, but he will be the CEO of his dad’s company. He was feeling a bit restless since it was a huge responsibility. After switching off his alarm he grabbed the pillow from the floor. It must have fallen last night he thought. His bad habit of tossing around in his sleep still hadn’t gone away.

Jungkook went to bathroom; he brushed his teeth and cleaned his face. He chose to take a shower, it helped ease his muscles. He rubbed himself with a fruity scented shower gel and turned out to be a longer shower than intended. After drying himself off he had to choose what to wear today. Jungkook preferred wearing plain t-shirts and dark skinny jeans. Today was different he couldn’t go to work in that attire, it was little unprofessional.

After thinking for a while Jungkook settled for black costume with white shirt and a maroon tie. After he was ready he went downstairs and he could already smell bacon and eggs. Jungkook saw his mom busy in the kitchen and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Good morning mom” He smiled.

“Good morning, did you sleep well?”

“Yes mom, it was quite and I like being back home.”

“I am glad. Can you help me set up the table?”

“Sure mom”

Jungkook took the plates, bowls along with knife, forks and glasses and set up the table. His mother was busy with cooking the last pieces of bacon when he saw his father coming down stairs.

“Good morning everyone” His father said he gave his mother a kiss and Jungkook blushed a little when he thought of himself giving morning kisses to his mate. It made him giddy and he wanted to roll on the ground in embarrassment.

“Are you ready son?” His father brought him back to reality and Jungkook felt embarrassed because of his thoughts.

“Yes dad.”

“I am happy you are back and you have made me proud.” Jungkook saw his father looking at him with a proud look on his face. He felt happy that he was the cause of that look and smile on his parent’s lips.

“Thank you dad. I will work hard.” Jungkook reassured his father.

“I expect nothing less from you, son.”

 

Jungkook was riding with his father to their office building. The silent was loud since Jungkook didn’t feel the need to say anything. He was busy reading the files his father had handed him. He was happy that he was back in his own country. Being abroad was nice but it’s nothing like his home country. There was no language barrier, you could eat you favorite food whenever you liked and visit your favorite places and see your favorite people. There was no space for lonliness.

He had been emerged in his files and didn’t even know when his father pulled into the parking. He took a deep breath and prepared himself for a new chapter in his life. His father told him to follow because the building had been renovated since last time he visited. Even if he tried he wouldn’t be able to find his way.

Jungkook followed his father into the building; they had to wait till they reached their destined floor. After stepping out of the elevator he could see people working or chatting. There were many scents mingled in the air. He knew there were all three sub genders working under one roof. He felt proud of his father to giving the omegas an opportunity to work at their company.

Someone in the room caught his eyes. The person was wearing a pink shirt and black jeans. Jungkook could see he was little annoyed at the other. It looked like the one in front of him was trying to get some information out of the other. Jungkook really wanted to see the other’s face and his prayers were answered when his father cleared his throat and caught everyone’s attention.

“May I have everyone’s attention please? Meet my son Jeon Jungkook.” His father spoke and Jungkook looked at his father. His eyes went automatically to meet the unknown person’s. At that moment his world was frozen. His wolf became uneasy, well uneasy was an understatement. It was going frenzy. Jungkook knew very well what his wolf was trying to tell him and what his body wanted. He had found his mate. He saw a beautiful being with chocolaty eyes, his soft puffy lips. Jungkook wanted to cover those lips with his own, he stared at the other. He could clearly see him looking back at him. His mate was so beautiful.

The moments their eyes met, every doubt he had was thrown out of the window. Jungkook wanted to embrace his mate and wanted nuzzle him. He wanted to leave his scent all over his mate and wanted everyone to know that he belonged to him. Instead of seeing happiness, he saw worry clearly swimming in those chocolaty orbs. His wolf reacted on his own he had to use every ounce of his strength to not to take a step in the other’s direction. He saw his mate taking a step back and Jungkook cursed at his wolf. He got worried and released his pheromones in order to calm his mate.

Jungkook felt restless when he didn’t have any sign that the other had recognized him as his mate and unconsciously his eyes flashed red. What was going on? He got even bigger surprise when he tried to smell his mate’s scent. He knew the distance was quite big, but he should get a whiff from his mate. To his astonishment there wasn’t any scent coming from his mate. How was that possible? He knew beta’s had faint scent but traces were present. His mate had none. He was pondering over every little detail about the matter when his father spoke again.

“Why don’t you introduce yourself, son?” his father told him. Jungkook couldn’t take his eyes off this mate and neither did he want too, but duty called so he decided to look away and he felt his wolf whining immediately. His heart pounding in his chest and his hands got sweaty. His whole body buzzed with happiness and he had to do everything to control to not close the distance between them. Jungkook looked at his mate one more time before he introduced himself.

“Hello, every one. I am Jeon Jungkook. I will be your new boss from today. Let’s work hard.”

Jungkook tried to make eye contact with his mate one more time, but he other was busy looking at the floor. He felt disappointed when his father told him to follow. After following his father to his new office, he was still in trance. He had found his mate after coming back to Korea yesterday. Jungkook couldn’t believe it; happiness was just a grasp away. His dream f coming back home to his mate and running pup would come true.

“Son, what is going on?”

Jungkook didn’t dare say anything; because he didn’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter