Secrets

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone,

Hope you all been well!! I'm back and I want to thank everyone for your support. Hope there are still readers interested in this story and want to read further. My apologies for all the mistakes I could have made in this chapter.

If u like leave a comment, kudos on this story.

Bows,

Yellowsweaterpaws

_________________________

Jimin followed Jungkook downstairs. He felt his hands getting sweaty by the second. He focused his vision on Jungkook's back and took one step at the time. His breathing was loud as the thumping of his heart.

The omega tried to control his breathing, but without any success. He knew he needed to make a good impression on Jungkook's grandmother. He hadn't known his own grandparents and he was also curious about the young alpha's relationship with his grandmother. Jungkook had told him about the older omega. She was loving but strict. His dad used to tell him stories when he was little, the way their mother stood by his grandfather.

He told him enough stories about how Jungkook's father had started his business with a few pennies and had become the richest man in their family. With money comes freedom, luxury but also lots of uninvited problems. Family members who think you own them for your hard work. Who think you are responsible for their financial well-being...

To be honest Jimin didn't know all this. They weren't from a rich family neither had their parents had this kind of problem. The Omega had known his family to be loving and his hard-working father provided them with bread. His chain of thoughts went into unloving direction fast; he shook his head to be able to stop his painful thoughts. He almost ran into Jungkook and he hadn't realized that they were at the bottom of the stairs.

The omega held onto Jungkook’s shirt to remain steady. He breathed in deep to be able to concentrate on his surroundings, but he made a big mistake, as his favourite scent made its way into his lungs. His wolf was alerted, and he felt lightheaded. Jungkook said something, but Jimin was concentrating on his breathing and he didn’t hear what the other had just said.

“Huh?” Jimin questioned after gripped the doe eyed male’s shirt. His eyes were met with worried ones and the blond-haired omega felt a blush bloom on his cheeks.

“Are you alright?” Jungkook asked and Jimin heard worry in his alpha’s voice and he cursed inwards. ‘Why do I keep doing this? Why do I keep worrying him and everyone around me?’ he asked himself.

“I am fine.” He replied, but his voice was a mare whisper.

“Alright, Let’s go then. Everyone is waiting for us.” The alpha said and took Jimin’s hand into his.

Jimin tried to concentrate and he could smell different scents in living room. He knew Jungkook’s mother and sister were present along with his father. There was a new scent that caught his attention. It was Jasmine with undertones of rose scent. Roses reminded him of his mother. Her calming scent had always been around him when he was little. His heartbeat picked up and tears sprang into his eyes. His missed his mother and his whole family. He could do anything if he could just meet or see them once. But he understood it may never be possible till his father was around. He felt ashamed of himself after he had these thoughts. Even if his father was cruel to him for loving the same gender how could he think that things will get better without his father being present.

As if Jungkook felt his distress. The alpha suddenly halted his steps and was facing him now.

“Don’t worry too much, love. She’s not gonna hurt you.” Jungkook reassured him, but Jimin wasn’t convinced. He was relieved that the young alpha didn’t question him about his distress, and it was camouflaged by Jungkook’s own worries.

He took a deep breath and hoped his alpha’s scent would help him. He nodded his head in return and went inside while holding Jungkook’s hand.

Jimin saw Jungkook’s father and mother sitting on the sofa facing them and to their left sat Nari. Jimin saw an old omega sitting facing her back to them both. The blond haired stood perplexed and he felt his hands getting sweatier. His heartbeat was already higher and now being in company of Jungkook’s grandmother didn’t help much either. He remained silent and didn’t look up from his hand, which was still in his alpha’s hand.

“How are you, grandma?” Jimin heard Jungkook asking the older omega after he let go of his hand. He felt anxious after he found himself standing alone in one corner. His wolf whined when his safest scent went further away from him.

“How do I look, kookie?” Jungkook’s grandma asked him back. Jimin’s eyes grew in response. He looked up from his hands a saw a beautiful omega. Her grey hair was put together in a tight bun. She supported a side split. Her face was soft, and her deep eyes reminded him of warmth and protectiveness he used to see in his mother’s eyes. Her high cheekbones were dusted with light blush and her lips were coated with red tint. She wasn’t wearing a lipstick but Jimin knew that it wasn’t her real lip colour.

“Well you look marvellous, grandma.” Jungkook replied and Jimin heard Nari laughing for a mere second and the room went silent again.

“You know how to flatter me but no need for these sugar-coated words kook-ah.” She explained and Jimin saw her rolling her eyes at Jungkook.

Jimin couldn’t see Jungkook’s face if he was blushing or not but Jimin’s blush deepened further. He was about to breathe in again, before he could he saw the older omega’s eyes locked with his. There was a long-unspoken moment between them when the older omega didn’t seem to let go of his gaze. Jimin felt a strange calmness came over him and he kept looking at Jungkook’s grandmother. After holding her gaze for a while, he decided to look away as his mother’s words ringed through his mind about being respectful.

“Who might this beautiful omega be?” She asked and Jimin’s brain didn’t register what the question was, but he heard Jungkook reply.

“This is Jimin, grandma. Ah..he...he’s my mate.” Jimin looked at everyone in the room for just a mere second. His breath was caught in his throat while he waited something unexpected, maybe something bad, to happen. To his surprise something bad never came.

“Alright! All discussions aside..I am starving. Let’s have some food.”

//

Jimin was holding his breath. He sat next to Jungkook’s grandmother and he didn’t know why the older lady had asked him to take him outside. The blond had given surprised look to the older omega and in Jungkook’s direction. But the later was busy being shocked himself. The young omega had looked at Jungkook’s mother for some help and she had given him a reassuring smile. Jimin had hoped that he won’t get eaten alive. Jungkook’s grandmother was lovely lady, he didn’t doubt that. But there was something authoritative about her the more he was in her presence. ‘Are all grandmother’s like this?’ he questioned internally.

They say on a bench in the garden. Jimin had never been here. The trees were swaying with the wind and different scents made their way into his lungs. Jasmine and rose scent was more potent now, because Jungkook’s grandmother sat next to him. He was impressed how well the garden looked. He looked around and kept his thoughts to himself. He wanted to investigate far corner of the garden to see if he could find something interesting there, before he could the older omega next to him spoke.

“So...Jimin is it?” The older omega began.

“Yes..Jimin. Park Jimin.” The younger one replied, wringing his hand in his lap. He tried his best to be polite as possible and hoped his nervousness wouldn’t get the best of him.

“Oh..Park..Jimin.” his heart sank further. Jungkook’s grandmother went silent after saying his name out loud as if she was testing something.

“So tell me Jimin...”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter