New friend

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days of his interview, Jimin got the call in the early morning that he could come the next day and sign his contract. He literally jumped out of his bed that morning and woke his hyung up. He was jumping like a kid on the other’s bed and Jin had scolded him before he stopped.

“Jin hyung, I got the job.” Jimin said smiling, which made his eyes disappear leaving half crescent moon shapes, as he was trying to control his breathing after all the jumping. He was so happy because he finally got the job of a secretary at the Jeon Int.

“I am so happy for you, Jiminie. You did it.” Jin rubbed his eyes sitting up and pulled Jimin into a hug. Jin’s happy sugary roses scent engulfed Jimin like a blanket and he felt nostalgic. He remembered his mother did the same when he was excited to calm him down. He felt his smile slip away; tried his best to hold his tears back. Jimin clutched his hyung’s t-shirt and placed his head in crook of the other’s neck to inhale the scent even more.

“Jimin what’s wrong, kiddo?” Jin asked and Jimin heard worry in his hyung’s voice. He mentally scolded himself for worrying his hyung again for no reason.

“Nothing hyung! I am really happy. How about..I make us breakfast?” Jimin answered as he pulled himself back to look at his hyung’s face.

“Oh, I am not so sure about that. I don’t want you to burn the whole house down.” Jimin let out fake gasp as his lips pulled into a smile.

“Hyunggg, when did I ever do something like that? It only happened once. It wasn’t even my fault that the oven broke and caught fire.” Jimin tried to clarify with his puppy eyes and a pout on his lips. He was sure that it worked every time. He saw his hyung laugh out loud, which made the other’s shoulders shake uncontrobally.

“Ok, enough with the pout and puppy eyes. Let’s freshen up and make breakfast, alright.” Jin said. Jimin nodded and pushed himself off bed.

Jimin went back to his room since he had to wait before he could use the bathroom. He was weighing what he could make for breakfast after pondering for a moment he settled for pancakes. Tomorrow would be his first day at his job and he really couldn’t wait. He felt the fear creep up in his stomach as he thought about working for an alpha. He shook his head slightly and convinced himself that it was not the time to be negative.

 

Jimin and Jin made pancakes with strawberries and bananas. They sat peacefully and thanked each other for the breakfast. Like every morning they ate till their bellies were full. Jimin was looking forward to going to work the next morning.

“I am going to get ready. Take your time.” Jin said with a huge smile on his face.

“Ok, hyung.” Jimin replied with returning the smile. He had nothing to do today. He was thinking of cleaning the house and maybe even doing the laundry.

After finishing his breakfast, Jimin cleaned the dining table and went back to the kitchen for doing the dishes. He could see the clear sky through the kitchen window. It was really beautiful morning as he heard the birds chirping outside. The flowers were in full bloom in different colors in their garden. He and his hyung occupied themselves in the garden on the weekend. Jin loved home grown vegetables and planting flowers. He even tried to grow some fruits like grapes and strawberries. After cleaning up Jimin put everything away. He couldn’t wait for tomorrow, but alas he couldn’t make it come sooner, so he decided to get to his chores.

Jimin occupied himself for the rest of with cleaning the ground floor and next the bedrooms and the bathroom, leaving the kitchen for last. He felt tired after working for long, he felt his stomach grumble. He cooked himself something to eat and went back to cleaning the kitchen. After he finished cleaning he took out the washed clothes and ironed them. Jimin put the clothes away and saw it was almost evening as the sun started to set outside. He had to cook something before his hyung got home.

___________________

Jimin worked at the Jeon Int. for three weeks. He felt really happy that he was able to do his job good. He became friends with Taehyung and some other employees. With the others it was more of colleague relation but with Taehyung, he felt really at ease thanks to his caramel, vanilla scent. Taehyung talked a lot and from time to time his imagination ran wild. Jimin found himself listening to the craziest stories.

Jimin was typing his report intently when he felt the air fill with sweet scent which he knew and liked very well. Jimin smiled a little as he halted his typing and looked up at his new friend.

“Jiminie, what are you doing?” Taehyung asked him. Jimin curled his eyebrow.

“As you can see, I am trying to finish my weekly report and its hyung for you.” Jimin replied. Taehyung was couple of months younger than him, but he couldn’t get younger to call him hyung. Taehyung scoffed at him.

“Hyung, let’s get lunch. Come on please, hyung.” Taehyung grabbed Jimin’s hand and tried to pull him out of his chair. Jimin saw Taehyung’s pout and sighed.

“Alright, alright. It’s not like you are going to give up if I don’t follow you.” Jimin gave in easily and Taehyung clapped like a small kid. “No, Neverrrr.” Taehyung said with a proud face.

Jimin logged off from his computer and followed Taehyung to go the cafeteria. Jimin was thankful that he met Taehyung on his first time in this building. Taehyung came to him running on his first day of his job as well. He had hugged him quiet tightly, normally Jimin wasn’t into skinship with strangers but wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter