New home

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy <3

 

It had been a busy weekend and a lot had happened. Last night had broken his heart when he saw his alpha cry. He would have never expected for Jungkook to do such thing. After that it was still full of disappointment for the omega. He was certain his mate felt the same. They slept beside each other in Jungkook’s room. Jimin hadn’t dare come closer the younger because of his pain, even if he was using the mixture given by Jungkook’s grandmother. He was so ing tired of feeling like that. His pain had been simmering again and he knew he should do something about it. He sifted his hand through his hair and looked around in his office.

He took his phone out and dialled his gynaecologist’s number. The later had promised that he would try to plan an appointment as soon as possible. Jimin could wait but he wasn’t in mood to wait any longer. He could hear the ring going twice and female voice greeted him. He could clearly see a female omega who greeted him whenever he had visited his doctor. The omega asked for the specialist and found out he was still absent dur to personal reasons. Jimin knew where the alpha was, he asked the secretary about his appointment. He was surprised that it had been planned in two days.

He put his phone down and stared in front of him. Jungkook had been busy getting things done. There was also a meeting planned and he had left for it about a half hour ago. The omega was feeling lonely, he needed his alpha right now. Jimin had told himself he wouldn’t be the typical clingy omega, but he couldn’t help it. After the realization about Jungkook being his mate, his behaviour had changed, and it was foreign to him how he reacted sometimes, but he had been accepting it after he felt how much Jungkook cared for him. It surprised him that he could love an alpha so dearly, but Jungkook wasn’t just any alpha. The younger was his mate, his fated mate, the only one for him.

He loved being around his mate, but the last few days he had been invading Jungkook’s home. He felt guilty that he didn’t have a own place to be. Till now didn’t need to think about these things. Now, his hyung’s mate was in picture as well, Jimin considered it was a best option he looked for a place of his own. He hoped that way he and his mate could have some privacy too. Not that Jimin wanted to do those things that could be done in privacy. He could imagine himself underneath his alpha, his cheeks reddened, and he knew his scent must have changed as well. He shook his head and looked buried his face in his hands.

He continued to curse at his mind to taking him to the places he never imagined he would go. Jimin cleared his throat and looked around. The office was quiet. He missed his friend Taehyung too. The young omega was in heat and still hadn’t returned to office. He felt a sharp ting in his chest, his mood changed, and tears pricked in his eyes. Everyone around him was enjoying their mating process but here he was sitting behind his desk, mopping about his fate and hoping to feel like they felt one day. He hoped his heat would come and he could be one with Jungkook. His hand automatically moved to his belly, he wished to be swollen with their pups.

Jimin was sunken in his thoughts when he felt the air changed around him. He looked up and saw his colleague standing in front of him. His instincts shoot up and he stood hurriedly. His head felt light and he grabbed the edge of his desk to try to remain on his feet.

“Jimin-ah, are you alright?” The omega heard his colleague ask. The other’s alpha scent was getting thick with worries. Jimin hadn’t spoken to alpha Jackson in a while.

“I’m fine, hyung.” Jimin replied and he could see the alpha relax a little.

“I’m sorry about what happened with Jaebum. I tried to warn you, but I couldn’t do much.”

Jimin gulped when he remembered what had transpired between them. He had been another person that time. He felt thankful that Jungkook had come on time and had saved him. otherwise it could have like the first time.

“It’s in the past.” He replied and Jackson took a step closer to him and Jimin took one back instinctively. The omega heard Jackson mumbling a quick apology and going back to his work.

Jimin sat on his desk and stared at his screen. He touched his necklace and reminded himself that everything is alright now. He had Jungkook now, the younger wouldn’t let anyone harm him. The blond-haired wanted to hear his alpha’s voice. With trembling hands, he dialled Jungkook’s number. His heart skipped a beat when he heard the voice he wanted to hear so desperately.

“Love, I’m going to attend meeting soon. Is there something urgent?” his mate asked him and Jimin felt his wolf getting restless. They both wanted to be near their alpha, but he knew clearly the other had more important things to do.

“Nn-no…I just…I wanted to hear your voice…and I wanted to tell you..” Jimin was a stuttering mess. He hated when his body, his voice betrayed him in front of his alpha. He wanted to be a confident omega. He wanted to be his old confident self when he used to dance freely, and he knew what kind of effect he had on his audience.

“Jimin, love, you need to be more clear. I am far away now. If you are in pain again then tell me precisely, I’ll come back this moment.”

Jimin eyes filled with tears. He hadn’t done anything good to deserve his alpha. His breathing picked up and he could feel his heart skipping beat every time he imagined his alpha coming back worried and engulfing his body again his muscled one.

“I…I love you and I miss you.” Jimin said in hurry and he hid his face in one of his hand. His mate was silent on other side of line.

“Love, you can’t be like this. You know I am away for a meeting and I’m stuck here. !” Jungkook cursed out loud. Jimin gulped and imagined what could have happened his mate was here in his office. He wondered if his alpha would have kissed him senseless or even do something more than that.

“I will finish my meeting as soon as possible and I’ll come back to you. I promise.” With that Jimin heard his line go dead and he stared at his phone in his hand. ‘Did I do the right things?’ He asked himself. He felt scared as he could feel that he awakened something inside of his mate and Jungkook had sounded different he had made his declaration. He felt a bit uneasy when he thought about what would become of when his mate would be back.

***

Jimin had organised his files and checked Jungkook’s schedule for the week. He wanted to make sure that everything would be planned and sorted out before he went to his appointment. Possibility was high that he would need some time off if they decided to operate directly after they had results. He had some time left before lunch and he wanted to look for an affordable apartment or even a small house. He had checked his bank balance. The omega was sure he couldn’t afford a house of his own yet but he surely could get a nice apartment for himself.

He busied himself looking around, but he felt disappointed when he couldn’t find something nearby and around the price, he deemed fit to pay. Jimin was still sunken in his thoughts about what to do next when he smelled his favourite scent. Without looking he knew his mate had come back, his cheeks burned with embarrassment when he remembered his words on the phone. How his mate had sounded after he had spoken. Before he could turn himself, he felt his mate’s breath on his neck. Jimin gulped in fear and anticipation and he didn’t dare move an inch. The young alpha remained silent and so did the omega.

His wolf felt happy and jumped in joy when their mate almost pressed heir lips on his neck, but instead the other’s nose made it way to his hair. His whole body longed in anticipation for his mate to go further than just nuzzling his hair. Jimin wanted to feel those soft, hot lips on his neck and he wanted to be kissed senseless. His body froze when he heard a clear growl coming from his alpha. His wolf cowered and he felt his knees getting weak by the sound. The omega was thankful that he wasn’t standing at the moment. The blond-haired felt Jungkook taking his hand and he dared open his eyes. He was met with crimson eyes and his legs trembled further. He wondered if letting Jungkook know how he felt was a good idea or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter