Moving forward

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello everyone,

Here I am again. Today is Jeon Jungkook's birthday so I wrote an fluffy update.
I hope he has all the love and success in this world.

 

Further I want to thank everyone for reading my story and putting up with thousand mistakes I make per chapter. Thanks for bookmarking, leaving me votes and your comments make my days better.I hope you guys will keep enjoying it.

 

Enjoy today's update <3

 

bows,

Yellowsweaterpaws

_________________________________

The blond-haired omega put on Jungkook’s white long-sleeved t-shirt with a matching black jean. These clothes were a bit bigger on his body since he was smaller than his mate and his hands were drowning in the oversized clothing. Jimin combed his hair with his fingers and tried to style it differently, but today his hair was having a mind of his own. He tried to tame his bed hair plus wet hair in a presentable way. Jimin wished he was at home or had brought his styling products. After drying his hair, it was once again time for the struggle. He lay his hair in a position he was happy with and told himself that this would be it for today.

Jungkook had gone downstairs. Jimin had woken up to an empty bed side. Now, he missed him even if they had lying in each other’s arms just a while ago while he slept. The omega had surprised himself when he had confessed his love for the younger. He had felt scared that maybe there was a tiny possibility that his alpha would reject him. After all he was and is a broken omega. The news about his surgery had hit him hard. Call him desperate or whatever you want to believe but he wanted to keep Jungkook to himself and he would want to be his mate for the rest of his life. He wanted the taste the happiness he had always wished for.

His body felt heavy, but strangely his mind was floating. Jimin hadn’t felt like this for a while. The aftershocks of the pain and the numbness from the herbal medicine was making it a bit harder for him to move. He knew his future was still a bit uncertain with his new surgery around the corner. The blond-haired had felt a rage burning in the pit of his stomach as he got to know the reason of his pain. ‘How could his doctor be so stupid?’ he pondered to himself. All this time he thought his body would never be normal after the forced mating and it wasn’t even his fault that he reacted to Jungkook’s touch the way he did. It was all a medical error. ‘Is that why he gave me suppressants and never even told me about the long-term consequences?’ he contemplated. His eyes grew larger when he realised that the possibility was high that the surgeon indeed did it with these kinds of intentions.

He sighed out loud and placed his necklace between the pad of his fingers. He pulled it out of his shirt and placed it on top it. He wanted everyone to see he was taken. He wanted to refuse the unwanted attention of the alphas with his necklace. Now he was sure if someone ever wanted to hurt him or even looked at him in a bad way his mate would be there to protect him. Jimin walked out Jungkook’s room. He could smell the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen downstairs. The images of Jungkook’s mother busying herself with cooking all types of dishes came flooding and a smile painted on his face. Jimin put his slippers on and went downstairs.

He was surprised when he saw Jungkook in kitchen. His alpha was dressed in grey jeans and white button up shirt. His sleeves rolled up to the elbows and Jimin could clearly see those delicious veins pooping and the tendons moving as he busied himself with something. What that something was, wasn’t important for him right now as his eyes were glued to his alpha. A white apron around his waist hugged his legs. Jimin watched his mate in awe as Jungkook moved around in calculated steps.

Jimin had known that his alpha was different but he had never expected Jungkook to be this level of different. He considered himself the luckiest omega of the whole world to be fated to this alpha in front of him. He had wanted to enjoy his mate cooking silently. He secretly admired his mate’s muscled back and he would continue to do so if the later didn’t turn around and looked at Jimin with eyes filled of love. Jimin cursed inwardly and he had to take a deep breath right before he looked at his mate again. The younger was flipping something in the pan and Jimin’s insides just melted.

Jungkook gave him most loving smile and he was rooted to his spot. He could feel his body tingle as the warmth sprouted from his chest and began spreading through his every vein. He clutched the hem of his t-shirt to remain sane.

The omega cleared his throat after he looked away and his cheeks burned with shame as he grasped the situation, he was just in a moment ago. His thoughts weren’t foreign to him, but he had been ogling his mate so shamelessly. He wouldn’t be comfortable doing so a few months ago. But the man in front of him wasn’t just any alpha, he was Jimin’s mate. His wolf jumped in joy. Jungkook’s scent was becoming thicker by the minute. Jimin bathed in his favourite blueberry and ginger scent. He was aware that his scent had changed as well.

Jungkook put out the stove and came to him. Jimin’s cheeks burned further as he felt Jungkook caressing his right cheek. The blond-haired omega closed his eyes unconsciously and he leaned into his alpha’s touch. His lips brushed against Jungkook’s fingers and the familiar heat in his belly started again. Jimin’s eyes flew open and took a step back. He needed to be careful. He had just recovered from the shocks the other day; he didn’t want to see the hurt in Jungkook’s eyes again.

“Good morning, love.” Jungkook said and Jimin smiled at the younger fondly and mumbled a greeting back.

“I made us breakfast and this big pancake is all yours and the other half as well.” Jungkook explained after he had taken Jimin’s hand to lead him to the counter where a plate filled pancakes was placed, along with warm milk, chocolate and brown sugar. The omega looked at pancakes, they weren’t in perfect shape, but his heart swelled that his mate had taken the time and made efforts to make him breakfast. He looked at Jungkook and wanted to ask what the young alpha meant by what he said. Before he could Jungkook continued, “You have big day ahead and I want you to eat well so you won’t feel tired soon.”

Jimin could only nod as his throat was shut tight from all the emotions bubbling up in his belly. the younger gave his hand a light squeeze and the omega gave a little squeeze back in answer. He thanked his mate and they both ate in silent. Jimin kept smiling to himself about how lucky he was to find his mate. The more important thing that he wasn’t thrown away because of his past like a used toy.

***

The bakery was busier than other days. Jimin had taken to himself to get the things done at his hyung’s bakery. Seokjin was still in heat even if it was calmer when they had met yesterday. Jimin was aware that it won’t be safe for him to be present with so many people coming and going. Their new employee, Yoongi, had been working well. In both their absence he had guided other employee and the business was running smoothly. The alpha baker had been experimenting with new recipes for pastries. The blond-haired omega was happy that he had trusted his gut and gave an alpha a chance in their bakery. Today after seeing and tasting Jungkook’s cooking he believed that alpha’s can be a good cook as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter