Plan gone wrong

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“What did you just say?” Luhan is not sure if he did heard it right. And for the first time, Luhan witnessed Sehun flustered. He would have laughed at him if what he said isn’t crucial.

 

“I—”

 

“What?” 

 

 

“What have you done this time, Luhan?!”

 

Luhan jumped on his feet and internally curse upon hearing the voice.

 

“Mama” Luhan uttered as the fuming Kim Kibum entered DADA room with the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, Jinki on his tow.

 

“Don’t you Mama me. I think I will die before I can even graduate from Hogwarts and marry your Papa. You are really troublemaker! Where is it? Did you have any bruises?” Kibum scans frantically Luhan’s body and was satisfied to know that it was still unblemished. “What did that told you? I know you will not raise your wand that easily unless it’s Oh Sehun who will provoke you.”

 

Luhan can’t help the heat creeping on his cheeks and it didn’t went unnotice by Kibum’s keen eyes. His eyes widen at his Mama’s expression. He tried to control his flushing cheeks but it was too late because Kibum’s already arching his brow at him, owing an explanation to his behaviour. 

 

“That called Baekhyun, mudblood and our Luhan, filthy creature! She should be thankful that Jongin’s restraining me or else I would have done the same as Sehun!”

 

Luhan intertwines his fingers on Baekhyun and asks him if he’s alright. His bestfriend only smiled as a response. But Luhan knows better. Baekhyun was totally shaken up and that wench will surely get her own piece the moment she gets out of infirmary.

 

“W-what?” Kibum hissed and marched outside the room in attempt to get to the infirmary. “That called my son a what?!” He shrieked. “I’m going to kill that cow for insulting my baby!”

 

As much as Luhan wanted that Slytherin to suffer, he can’t have his mama get into trouble. He stares at his Quidditch captain pleadingly but the latter just shook his head. Luhan mentally face palm. Fantastic, even Jinki is angry now.

 

“Mama! You don’t need to do that. S-sehun already taught her a lesson.”

 

Luhan saw how Kibum’s expression completely changed from being enraged to a mischievous one.

 

“I really knew I can entrust you my baby’s welfare.”

 

“W-wha— it’s not what you think, mama!” Luhan spluttered. He can feel the silver haired Slytherin’s heavy gaze but he chose to ignore it.

 

“Blimey, look at the time! We have to go to the library, babe.” Kibum exclaimed, totally ignoring Luhan’s defensive response. “Oh, that girl is still not excuse on what she did to you and dear Baekhyun, baby.” He hugged first Baekhyun and whispered some inaudible words to his friend then he hugged Luhan. 

 

“You are going to tell me everything I’ve missed, baby Lu and that includes the new lad that is subject of your affections.” His mama whispered to him. He knew it. Luhan mentally curse. Kibum squeezed his cheeks for the last time before he finally parted.

 

“Kyungsoo, Luhan, I have posted the schedule of our practice in the common room board. I am expecting that you will be on time.” 

 

“You reckon he set a schedule of our practice this Saturday?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“I don’t think so,” says Luhan. “Mama will kill him if he will not ask him out for Hogsmeade weekend.” He stared at Kibum who’s currently talking in hush voice with Sehun. ‘W-what are they talking about?’ Luhan thought. They are not talking about him, right?

 

“Mama! I thought you are going to the library?” Kibum flashed him a teasing smile. “Yeah, babe let’s go. Sehun, you know what to do. I want the best for my baby.” He pat Sehun’s shoulder then he went out of the room, pulling Jinki with him.

 

Best for his baby? What the bloody hell was that? Luhan hasn’t recovered yet from Kibum’s statement when he found himself upside down. “Let me down this instant, Oh Sehun!”

 

“No, I’ve given you enough time to ponder your feelings about me. I’m getting impatient now.”

 

“W-what feelings?” Luhan spluttered. “I-I might have feelings for you but it was pure hate!” He punch Sehun’s broad back but the latter was not even bothered. “Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, help me!” He hollered but his bestfriends just sent him a ‘fighting’ gesture. They totally betrayed him. 

 

“You should learn how to control yourself in eating sweets. You are too heavy with this physique.” Sehun ignored what he said and insulted him instead.

 

“W-what?! Are you implying that I’m fat?!” Luhan wriggles on Sehun’s hold to make it difficult for the metamorphmagus but all he got was dizziness.

 

“Ya, Oh Sehun! Where are we going?!” Luhan tried to lift his head to see where they are going. When he failed to do it, he tried to wriggle his hand on his robe to get his wand.

 

“Your wand is with me so don’t even bother.”

 

“Yah! I think all of my blood is on my head now! Let me go! Wait, are we on the seventh floor?!” Luhan shrieked when he realized that Sehun is infront of room of requirement.

 

“For an heir of a Noble House you are quite loud.”

 

“For an heir of a Noble House you are quite barbaric. Let go of me!”

 

Sehun opened the door and unceremoniously dropped Luhan on the bed. Wait, bed?

 

“Why is there a bed here?!” Luhan moved backward when a blank face Sehun scoots closer to him. “Y-yah! What do you think you are doing?!” Luhan tries to conceal his quivering voice but Sehun still seems to hear it based on the smirk on his face. Damn it, he doesn’t have his wand with him. He’s not used to being vulnerable under Sehun’s gaze.

 

“S-stop right there or else House alliance will be damn, I-I’m going to…” It was so difficult for Luhan to think properly, not when this git (unfortunately, the one he fancies) is invading his personal space. Luhan doesn’t know when it started and how it happened. They were sworn enemies since they stoop their feet on Hogwarts and Choi Seunghyun was the one he fancied since first year. Why did it turn out like this?

 

“What? Do I make your heart go crazy?” To emphasize his point, Sehun encircled his arm around Luhan’s waist, wriggling his hand inside Luhan’s uniform. 

 

“You are the crazy one.” Luhan accused, pushing Sehun off him but gasped instead when he felt the tingling sensation on his back as Sehun brushes his finger on that particular area. He suddenly wanted to submit to Sehun and just close his eyes. Wait, what? Why is he tilting his head? He only realized what he’s been doing when he heard a growl. He pushed Sehun off him then stood. It was too dangerous for them to be alone in this isolated room.

 

“What have you done to me? Why the hell—”. 

 

Luhan doesn’t know what to say next. What will he say? That he suddenly felt a connection to Sehun? That he wants to submit to him as if the silver haired Slytherin is his mate? No, that is too impossible. Only creatures like veelas have the capability to have their intended mates. Besides, his riping age will be 16. He is still 15 years old. He is even thinking that his parents will probably arrange a marriage for him to a prominent family, one of the powerful Houses in Britain just to strengthen their power. 

 

It was fortunate that her mom found her mate which is his dad, who came from the second branch of Kim, technically, Jongdae, Joonmyeon, Jongin and Minseok are his cousins. But ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter