Denial At Its Finest

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everyone seems to be in complete chaos and disarray when the heir of House of Xi suddenly barged in on the gates with his known nemesis levitated in tow. This should not be a surprise at all because contrary to the nature of their relationship, Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan are attached to hip, where there is Luhan, there is also Sehun but one thing that is different this time is the apparent anxiety and concern marring his beautiful face. It is accompanied by tremendous and uncontrollable surge of energy rippling through the cold winter wind. His golden locks shimmers, edges are cracking with raw power of a veela and eyes burning in bright royal purple. Definitely not the usual shade of sea grass green which made them even more enthralling.

 

In normal circumstances, Luhan’s allure will make anyone even a beast to submit without a knut of dread. But this blatant display of power isn’t meant to comfort a being but to impose an absolute fear inflicting perturbation. The last time that they’ve felt this immense terror was when the metamorphmagus himself sought for punishment to those who have wronged Luhan. That’s when they realized that the part veela isn’t that different from Sehun.

 

“Go away.” Luhan commanded in his cold yet melodious voice, still musical to everyone’s ears.

 

Nearby students scampered away from the veela’s way. Their chest laboured, trying to inhale a lungful of air but failed to do because it seems like their lungs preferred to have the overwhelming magical presence of the most beautiful resident of Hogwarts in its place. It’s as though their body’s completely under Luhan’s control, robbed of their senses, rationality and will. Any command that Luhan will utter will surely be followed, compelling anyone, no matter how absurd it is. It is akin to one of the unforgivable curses, the imperious curse but the enchantment Luhan can naturally cast can’t be counteracted by a simple spell. If Luhan will compel them to stop breathing, they will ridiculously follow. If he will tell someone to jump and kill themselves, they will do it willingly, right this instant. That’s how dangerous the veela is. They could only watch as Luhan made his way toward the hospital wing while those who were compelled fell on their knees trembling for they finally witnessed the extent of the beauty’s power.

 

As much as they wanted to know what happened, they opted to exclude themselves from the predicament. The last thing they wanted is to incur the wrath of the resident Gryffindor. They have countlessly watched how smitten and besotted the Slytherin’s seeker, saw his ways to ward off those insignificant suitors and witnessed Oh Sehun’s capability to protect what is his. They have all seen that but never Luhan’s. They watched how Luhan’s friends attempted to went inside the hospital wing but failed to do so because of the presence of protective barrier encapsulating the entire wing and there is no doubt that it is the part veela’s doing. No one can infiltrate the wing. Even the Heads of both Gryffindor and Slytherin can’t do anything about it.

 

“Mr. Oh is already fine. He already took a blood replenishing potion so all of you, vacate this place!” Madam Eunjung, the Hogwart’s mediwitch said while pointing at the lump of students from different houses. She then whispered to Professor Jung and Professor Choi. Whatever she said to them prompted both Heads to usher the students back to their respective dormitories. And there’s only one question that’s bugging them.

 

What is truly going on between those two?

 

 

In mundane days, the hospital wing are usually filled with students whom got their spells gone wrong, some are victims of Jongdae’s and Minseok’s pranks so an almost empty and unoccupied beds are rare occurrence. Minus that one bed which is apparently occupied by a certain Slytherin.

 

It is even more rare to see a part veela resident of Gryffindor sitting beside Oh Sehun without any fuss. Eversince they stoop on this castle, Luhan only knew him as his archenemy, the one he should beat in every subject, Quidditch and even in popularity. It was not the first time that he has seen him during the opening feast. In fact, he had seen him numerous times on those pureblood gatherings. Wizarding World is too narrow and Pureblood families isn’t that populous. When he first saw him, he even thought that his parents will more likely marry him off to another pureblood like Oh Sehun. Despite of being part of Dark faction, contrary to Luhan’s light ones, House of Oh is a sturdy and one of the most Ancient families and having them as their permanent ally will give the House of Xi a great benefit. Also, Oh Sehun is handsome, majestic and obviously will grow into a very fine man and who is Luhan to refuse him?

 

But upon discovering how nasty he is just like those stuck up and full of bigotry purebloods during the opening feast, he has imprinted in his mind that Sehun will always be his enemy, the receiving end of his wand. There was never a year, not even a day that they cease the unspeakable rivalry (possibly except on those times that Oh Sehun seem to ingest felix felicis or whatever potion that makes him weird). Never did Luhan expected that he will feel this way toward his nemesis. If someone told him before that he will lose his mind if that Slytherin he’s been harboring hate with gets hurt, he will most likely send that person to St. Mungo’s. But now that he has seen it, he didn’t expect how great the impact was. It’s as though… something within him almost died by witnessing the amount of blood gushing out of Sehun’s gaping wound uncontrollably. That’s exactly the depth of what he felt for Sehun yet still refusing and too stubborn to acknowledge it.

 

Luhan did everything he can to fight the urge to destroy and snap anything on his way. The pain is too overwhelming to bear as though he’s the one who acquired such wound. How ironic that he can calm everyone else yet he can’t do it to himself. This is the exact reason why the House of Xi treated their heir with utmost care because it is too easy for him to flip the Wizarding World even without reaching his maturation yet. The creature in him just lost its control when it felt the faltering heartbeat of the Slytherin.

 

He might have totally lost his mind momentarily because his absurdness even reached to the point that he forbid anyone even their own parents to intrude inside save for Madam Eunjung, the mediwitch. It’s as though his creature totally went nuts. It was too extreme but fortunately, their parents seem to understand. Their friends attempted to communicate with him through a Patronus charm. Seems like Sehun taught Zitao how to cast it but it was the first time that he has seen a Patronus that can talk. He was still absolute in his decision to stay on the hospital wing and miss his classes despite of the brewing OWLs.

 

Instinctively, he leaned down to press his ear against Sehun’s chest. He is already certain that Sehun’s heartbeat is stable even without actually listening to it. He doesn’t exactly know why but he just did. But it is not enough for him. His creature purred and almost jumped upon hearing the pleasant thrumming on the metamorphmagus chest. This is enough for him. Luhan still couldn’t understand entirely what’s happening and why he felt that immense pain drilling inside him earlier that he almost passed out. But he doesn’t care for a moment. He can investigate about it later. For now, Oh Sehun is the priority. He held Sehun’s hand tightly, unknowingly letting some of his magical aura flow, helping the other to be at ease.

 

Too drained to notice what’s happening around them, Luhan failed to see the glowing mark illuminating on Sehun’s chest, synchronously burning with the identical Phoenix mark on his skin, particularly on his back, the area that frequently tingles under Sehun’s touch.

 

 

It is torturous for Luhan to open his eyes when all he wanted to do is to lie on his bed and sleep. It is very tempting to do so especially when there’s a hand caressing his back pleasantly and warm figure beside him, encasing his small form. But he knows staying on the warmth will never stop Baekhyun and Kyungsoo from hauling his off his bed. Well, a few minutes will not hurt… He snuggled his face on the warmth and took a deep intake of an enticing smell. The veela creature purred contentedly.

 

‘This feels so nice.’ The beauty thought. Unmistakenly, there’s a hand trailing down his waist then pulled him flush to a sturdy chest.

 

Eh? Chest? Who’s chest? Is it little Lu? Nah, the last time he saw his favorite deer plushie, it is just a size twice of his palm. Or did Baekhyun perhaps sleepwalked again and slept beside him? Luhan’s thick lashes fluttered against his cheeks trying to open his heavily lidded eyes while his hand tried to cope a feel on the chest.

 

Wait, there is no way Baekhyun will have a muscular chest like this! Who the—

 

“What do you think you are doing, you insolent worm?!” Luhan shrieked upon seeing Oh Sehun’s handsome hideous face awfully close to him. He squirmed to get away but despite of being injured, Sehun managed to secure the little doe on his arm.

 

“Just a while ago, you are sleeping soundly on the arms of this insolent worm, Princess. You are even drooling on my chest.” Sehun drawled. The corner of his lips lifted in a teasing manner then pulled the blond even closer to his chest emphasizing his point. Luhan’s preoccupied in trying to check whether he really drooled on Sehun’s clothes. An heir like him will never commit such preposterous act! Unbeknownst to him, Sehun takes advantage of it and starts to run his nose on the white golden locks then down to Luhan’s ear.

 

A shiver ripples down his spine when he felt warm breath and the tip of Sehun’s nose brushing down the slope of his unblemished neck. He took a shuddering breath, hands enclosing tightly around the hem of Sehun’s robe. He should be pushing the Slytherin off him instead of encouraging him, but he just tilted his head further. Instinctively, clinging on the larger frame. The sharp bridge of Sehun’s nose runs up and down on the column of his neck then settled on the hollow of his throat. What the hell is he doing to him? But it’s as though any thread of sanity were plucked out that he opted to ignore everything. Ignore the fact that Sehun just got in a threatening situation earlier or the fact that they are in the hospital wing and anytime someone might walk into them. Luhan shuts his eyes close, completely succumbing to his creature wants.

 

“Ohhh…” He mewled unintentionally which only drove Sehun to tug the golden strands so he can have more access. Thick, heavy lips are now mapping the curve of his neck, occasionally grazing his teeth and tongue to leave a dark hue in it. His other hand has swept inside of the beauty’s robe, indulging himself of the soft and smooth fabric of Luhan’s skin.

 

“Dammit,” Sehun growled, scraping his teeth on Luhan’s jaw as the latter let out a whine. “You love making me insane, aren’t you?” The silver haired Slytherin continued, eyes are as dark as midnight, chest rumbles lowly, lips are now trailing upward to finally own the gaping spout. Luhan impatiently pulled Sehun’s hair toward him and didn’t waste even a second to reciprocate the dance in equal fervor.

 

Their lips moved in a symphony that only the two of them can decipher. And to say that Luhan missed the sensation of having Sehun’s eager lips and tongue delving inside his is an understatement. He longed for it and his intoxication almost led him for withdrawal, yet his stubborn and proud self, refused to admit that. The wizarding world will be exposed first to the muggle world before he admits that he fancies Oh Sehun. Not even his friends will be able to get a whiff of it. He swore on Godric Gryffindor’s grave.

 

“Ahhh S-sehun…” He whimpered when Sehun suddenly flipped their position with the Slytherin above him. Both hands and lips are restless despite of the abrupt change in position. Sehun's callous hand maneuvered Luhan’s legs to encase it around his hips then wriggled down the veela’s bottom, fondling the plump cheeks hungrily and ardently. The doe almost couldn’t keep up with the metamorphmagus’s hasty movement, as though he got deprived of his needs for a century. All he can do is to wrap his arms around the broad shoulders and return every kiss and touch vehemently.

 

“My mate…” Sehun grunted deliriously in between the heavy and marking his territory. He’s damn ready to claim what is truly his since the start, mindless of the repercussions and consequences of the said act. Luhan is rightful his and no matter what will happen, even the wizarding world will burn to ashes, Luhan will still be his. He will even marry him right this instant if that’s what it will take for him to finally have his love without the fear of someone snatching him right under his nose. But his ever-stubborn princess really knows how to thwart his plans in most crucial times.

 

“What did you just say?” Luhan exclaimed as he forcefully detached himself from his intoxication of the silver haired Slytherin. His lips are still covered with spit and is already swollen and took a lot of will, not to get succumbed again on the walking temptation before him. But then, he remembered what he heard the reason he stopped him from going further. “Mate?”

 

For some unknown reason, the Slytherin seems a little bit nervous, but the doe disregarded that because anger flooded his senses resulting to him pushing the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter