Not so lenient

Let me Accio your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Can’t we change our project? I think we will have a high chance to win the felix felicis if we concoct an improved draught of living death or amortentia,” says Luhan trying to cease the awkwardness between him and his partner. 

 

He is not used to quiet atmosphere especially when you have Baekhyun as your roommate for four years. Also Luhan is really adamant not to be left alone with the metamorphmagus. He can’t really point out what or when did their dynamics changed. Maybe since he knew that Sehun also has a bonded pair like him (though why the hell would he be affected) or since the silver haired Slytherin went ape when a ravenclaw suddenly asked him out yesterday for hogsmeade weekend in front of their friends. Poor fifth year ravenclaw, though Luhan commended him for being brave enough to ask him out with all of his friends around him. Honestly, it’s not really new for Luhan because since last year, he’s been asked out everyday for hogsmeade weekend and now, they will have a Yule ball so everyone’s hoping to have a chance for a date with the quarter veela. 

 

Luhan was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone glaring at him. He doesn’t need to become the founder of Hogwarts, Merlin or Headmaster to know who is glaring at him. 

 

“You are ing distracted. You should be focusing your mind in our project. Who the are you even thinking?” His archenemy asked whose hair turned flame red. So he is angry now eh? Luhan’s not ing disturbing him and instead giving suggestions for their project. He is the one who is ignoring him and isn’t this a team work?

 

“What? Are my thoughts disturbing you now? I didn’t know that mind reading is one of metamorphmagus abilities,” says Luhan sarcastically that made Sehun scowl even more.

 

“Answer my ing question, Luhan.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes at Sehun’s tone. If the latter got used on getting everything he wants by just calling for his father, well he can’t impose that to Luhan. “What? I’m not even aware that we are friends now to tell each other’s secrets.”

 

“Don’t test my ing patience.”

 

"Fine, to ease your empty head, I'm thinking about Hogsmeade weekend and planning to ask that wonderful dorm mat--"

 

Luhan took a step back when Sehun murmured something and a spell shoots out of the tip of his wand to their cauldron. His mind’s telling him to run away now but his pride can’t take it. If Oh Sehun will dare raise his wand against him, he will strike back tenfold. When any remnants of the potion was gone, Sehun faced him again. The latter pointed his wand to the door and murmured ‘colloportus’. It was too late for Luhan to realize that Sehun just locked them on an empty classroom where the corridor is secluded. 

 

He was about to run to the door and unlock it (because he needs to cast alohomora or the unlocking spell in closer distance) but Sehun caged him already. Luhan should’ve trusted his instinct earlier (blame his pride). 

 

“What the hell do you think you are doing? Don’t you even dare raise your wand against me Oh Sehun. You won’t like me to become your enemy.” Luhan said in a threatening voice. 

 

“You will not also like me to become your enemy, Princess.” His archenemy said in a deep voice. That’s when Luhan realized their proximity. Oh Sehun’s tall and strong built easily towers him. It made the creature inside of him squirm and wants to lean even closer to Sehun’s chest. But of course, Luhan is stubborn and always denying what his creature wants especially when it comes to Sehun.

 

“Pissed off, Oh Sehun,” he said in a gritted teeth. Instead of stepping back, the metamorphmagus has the guts to lift his chin with a curled index finger and studied his face. His other hand finds its way to Luhan’s waist.

 

“I told you, didn’t I? Don’t ing test my patience. You even dare to think about something that is unrelated with our project.”

 

“Are you serious? Whether I think about Seunghyun or not, that is not your business! We are not even friends so back off!” Luhan tried to push Sehun off him but the latter won’t budge. Well, what is his lithe body compared to Sehun’s powerfully built one?

 

“You leave me no choice, then.” 

 


That’s the last thing he heard Sehun said before Luhan was maneuvered and there’s a warm thing pressed against his lips. He gasped in surprise and the silver haired Slytherin took that as an advantage to slide his tongue to Luhan’s mouth. Sehun held his nape, tipping his head to find a perfect angle to explore and devour his mouth. Luhan lost himself to Sehun’s distinct sweetness that he found himself imitating what Sehun’s tongue been doing on his mouth. It’s his first kiss and like a baby learning, he kissed back sloppily.

 

“When I am around you, I want your ing mind to focus only to me, Princess.” Sehun snarled between their kisses. Luhan’s senses became dull. The creature within him moaned happily and unlike earlier, he followed what his instinct’s been telling him this time. He wrapped his arms around Sehun’s neck and his fingers buried in the metamorphmagus loose silver hair. 

 

They separated only to let Luhan breath. Their eyes clouded with desire and Sehun only took a look at Luhan’s swollen and glistening lips then he maneuvered Luhan again to press the quarter veela against the cold wall of the room. He didn’t waste time anymore and he brought their lips together again. This is not enough for Sehun, now that he had a taste of what is supposed to be his. His hand started to knead Luhan’s perfect cheeks. The pretty doe can only moan in Sehun’s mouth and clung himself with him. He clutched tightly on Sehun’s shoulder, his nails raking on the latter’s clothed back, when Sehun started to kiss his way down to Luhan’s neck. 

 


“You are mine, Princess.” Sehun growled on his neck. Every mark that he left accompanied by a possessive mantra. 

 

“Oh, Merlin and Morgana! My Soo cover your eyes! You are still my innocent baby!” 

 

“Quit it, Kim Jongin! I am not your baby!”

 

“I really taught you well, Sehun. I’m so proud of you, mate. I’m going to use that technique to my Taozi.”

 

“Godric’s pants, Yixing needs to know about this!”

 

Luhan upon hearing those familiar voices, pushed Sehun off him. He breathe heavily and tried to fix himself. His brain still can’t process what just happened. He needs to ing escape now. He obviously can’t deal with Oh Sehun, who just kissed (eat his face) him. And he can’t believed that he let him! The metamorphmagus sensed what Luhan’s planning so he instantly wrapped his arms around Luhan’s and pinned him again on the wall.

 

“Ya, Oh Sehun, did you just ignore us?!”

 

“Bloody hell, I should’ve brought my wizarding camera.”

 

“Hey! We’re still here!”

 

“I think they forgot about us, baby Soo.”

 

“Stop calling me baby if you don’t want me to test my bat bogey hex to you.”

 

Sehun ignored their friends and just gazed at Luhan who looks anywhere but Sehun. “Don’t you think it’s a little bit inappropriate for an heir to just run away after what happened? You need to take responsibility for it.”

 

“…What?”

 

“For a wizard who claims that he excelled in academics, you are quiet dumb, princess.”

 

“What?! How dare you—” Luhan spluttered but froze when he saw Sehun smiling at him. What the hell is happening? This is the first time that he saw his archenemy smiling and not to anyone but him!

 

“You need to take responsibility of what happened so don’t even dare to say yes to anyone who will ask you out for hogsmeade weekend and Yule ball.” Sehun drawled out. His voice laced with venom. His entire demeanor changed. How Luhan wished that Sehun will c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter